Why doesnt eminem diss real mc's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesnt eminem diss real mc's

Jay Z battled Nas, Biggie battled Pac, KRS1 had the bridge wars, LL defended himself against Kool Moe dee,Ice Cube battled NWA. Real rappers taking on the best, like ALI-FRAZIER, BIRD-MAGIC, SISKEL-EBERT. The only one picking on easy targets is crackazulu. Eminem disses popstars and r and b rappers and NY.Times and Ent.WKly calls him a genius. Pac takes on NY and is called a thug. All these Hollywood people think eminem invented rap. I laugh when I here Barbara Streisand and Paul Mccartney dickridin this "rebellious" and "edgy" artist. Eminem cant even battle Mariah Carey, she bitchslapped him on Clown, that shit is funny, she said he had a small you know what, hahahahaha, eminem clowned by Mariah. Eminem will never step up to a real rapper, he is afraid of Nas, who took Ja's side and eminem didnt say shit, he was scared. When a real rapper finally stepped to him, his shit was real raggedy. "Die another Day" has now become legendary as the diss that ran that wigga out of own, everywhere he goes he has 28 bodyguards. Eminem was afraid of Nelly at the VMA's, I was laughing my ass of, he was trying to buddy up to Nelly but Nelly blanked him, everyone saw it. Now Ja has stepped up with "loose Change" and eminem came back real weak, Sarcazm has better disses than wack Pac biting shit. Eminem is the biggest Pac biter ever, but Suge knew Pac better than most and said Pac would have never rode with that country hick. Eminem needs to come back with something real quick to re establish whatever fake reputation he had.
    FUCK THIS PEACE SHIT, ALL YOU WIGGAS BE DECEASED.

from what it seems, he is battling people who pose a threat to his image and mainstream reputation...such as Ja and Benzino, who started this talk of either bringing down shady/aftermath, or spoke of eminem as the white invader...the ja beef is wack, and both sides have released garbage material...

what i find funny is that eminem is extremely aggressive towards moby at the vmas, yet doesn't take his seat at the grammies when the ja beef was started and ja was in attendance...

Comment

Do you know Cannibus ?
      And the interview with Nas who takes Ja's side was wrong
      Tupac, Biggie, Eminem, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Big Pun, Big L, Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Lupe Fiasco, Crooked I, Lil' Wayne, Andre 3000, Canibus, Lloyd Banks, Immortal Technique.

Comment

Eminem didn't take his seat at the European MTV Awards which was a month after the VMA's
        Last edited by Ringer0007; 05-05-2003, 10:41 AM.

Comment

he dissed canibus and canibus ain't sayin shit, he ain't got no 2nd round knockout for em, ja rule is the best beef em has ever had...ja's more pop than any of em's enemies....

Comment

Re: Why doesnt eminem diss real mc's

Originally posted by Jburchillisfat
            Jay Z battled Nas, Biggie battled Pac, KRS1 had the bridge wars, LL defended himself against Kool Moe dee,Ice Cube battled NWA. Real rappers taking on the best, like ALI-FRAZIER, BIRD-MAGIC, SISKEL-EBERT. The only one picking on easy targets is crackazulu. Eminem disses popstars and r and b rappers and NY.Times and Ent.WKly calls him a genius. Pac takes on NY and is called a thug. All these Hollywood people think eminem invented rap. I laugh when I here Barbara Streisand and Paul Mccartney dickridin this "rebellious" and "edgy" artist. Eminem cant even battle Mariah Carey, she bitchslapped him on Clown, that shit is funny, she said he had a small you know what, hahahahaha, eminem clowned by Mariah. Eminem will never step up to a real rapper, he is afraid of Nas, who took Ja's side and eminem didnt say shit, he was scared. When a real rapper finally stepped to him, his shit was real raggedy. "Die another Day" has now become legendary as the diss that ran that wigga out of own, everywhere he goes he has 28 bodyguards. Eminem was afraid of Nelly at the VMA's, I was laughing my ass of, he was trying to buddy up to Nelly but Nelly blanked him, everyone saw it. Now Ja has stepped up with "loose Change" and eminem came back real weak, Sarcazm has better disses than wack Pac biting shit. Eminem is the biggest Pac biter ever, but Suge knew Pac better than most and said Pac would have never rode with that country hick. Eminem needs to come back with something real quick to re establish whatever fake reputation he had.

why did you put Nigeria in your location when youre really from England?
            Originally posted by Made N Hell
            you cant be born with a disease idiot
            - LMAO wtf? how do people like this even find their way to this message board? 2;-{}2

Comment

JULIE BURCHILL YOU GOT A GOOD POINT. ILL GIVE THIS ONE TO YOU CRACKA.

Comment

List of Mc's EM has dissed.

Cage

Canibus

Mystikal

Everlast

Royce da 5'9

Ja Rule

Dialated Peoples

Milkbone

Benzino
                Beg 4 Mercy

Comment

Originally posted by Warpox
                  JULIE BURCHILL YOU GOT A GOOD POINT. ILL GIVE THIS ONE TO YOU CRACKA.
                  Cracka? Alright, *****. Word 2 dat, *****.

Fucking homeboy.

And what's w/all of these british fucks (i.e. Rich B from the UK) posting useless shit?
                  Originally posted by Mycall
                  You're in "college".

And have no lack of maturity.
                  Originally posted by RSolo101
                  btw u just jelous u cant grow facial hair? lol i could grow a full beard if i really wanted to jsut to let u kno aight

Comment

Biggie battled Pac????....nah, you got it wrong, it was the other way around....
                    and why you criticizing em when you in nigeria with HIV...hahhaa......

*deleted bullshit=edit*
                    "Some say, the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice/I say the darker the flesh, and the deeper the roots..."

I've been patiently waitin' to explode...ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The BronxBomba Show...

Comment

Originally posted by SwollWop
                      Cracka? Alright, *****. Word 2 dat, *****.

Fucking homeboy.
                      LISTEN UP HONKY

YOU ARE FROM KENTUCKY/TENNESSE. YOU LIVE IN A TRAILER AND WEAR WIFE-BEATERS. YOU GET TERRIBLE SUNBURN BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITER THEN A RUSSIAN IN SIBERIA. THEY CALL YOU REDNECKS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. I HOPE GET SKIN CANCER FROM THE SUN YOU PEACH FAGGOT.

PASTY LOOKING CRACKA

Comment

Eminem disses people that diss him. Real emcees know not too.
                        YOU ARE GAY!!! thanks for posting now fuck off
                        I had a tight verse to go here but the this piece of shit forum wont let me put it in here for some reason.. so.. fuck d12world and everyone here

damn it

Comment

Swollwop.. why do you post shit like that online here you know no one can touch you.. your white pussy ass would never walk outside and say it.
                          I had a tight verse to go here but the this piece of shit forum wont let me put it in here for some reason.. so.. fuck d12world and everyone here

damn it

Comment

Bull shit thread.
                            My Website

11-28-03 - Black Friday
                            12 songs...12 producers...
                            Jay-Z The Black Album

Comment

Originally posted by Warpox
                              LISTEN UP HONKY

YOU ARE FROM KENTUCKY/TENNESSE. YOU LIVE IN A TRAILER AND WEAR WIFE-BEATERS. YOU GET TERRIBLE SUNBURN BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITER THEN A RUSSIAN IN SIBERIA. THEY CALL YOU REDNECKS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. I HOPE GET SKIN CANCER FROM THE SUN YOU PEACH FAGGOT.

PASTY LOOKING CRACKA
                              Correction, I go to college in Kentucky. I don't sunburn. I'm Italian and I'm from the DC area. Oh, I'm a honky? But because I'm white I guess I'm not as "down" or as "ill" as your fake ass internet homeboy ass. I hate motherfuckers like you that are from the ghetto and think a white person is the devil. That's fucking racism and it's a two way street. Now if you want to make a blanket statement and insinuate that I'm a redneck then go ahead. How do I call a black person a honky? Oh yeah, that's right, ******. And I bet I'll be accused of being racist while this fucking 50 Cent/O Dogg wannabe sits here calling white people *******s and honkies and asks what being white has ever accomplished. It's a double fucking standard.

Warpox = O Dogg w/a cable modem and a cap gun
                              Originally posted by Mycall
                              You're in "college".

And have no lack of maturity.
                              Originally posted by RSolo101
                              btw u just jelous u cant grow facial hair? lol i could grow a full beard if i really wanted to jsut to let u kno aight

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by milahamilton, Today, 08:35 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post milahamilton  
                              Started by Lurker07, 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM