HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lloyd Banks album be commercial or streets? Will he become a star like 50 cent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Lloyd Banks album be commercial or streets? Will he become a star like 50 cent?

now i know all of you are starting to findo ut that Banks is my favorite rapper, but im wonderin what yall think his album will be like and do u think he'll become a rap star like 50 cent?
    in my opinion i think his album will be more commercial even though i hate to admit it. lol also he wonte sell as many records as 50 but he will becoem a star i beleive
    i just wanna know what yall think?
    thx
    peace
    I got 2 homes, one in New York and one in Vancouver ::

he dont have the charisma to be a star like 50. i see him doin obie type numbers and droppin an album almost that good. hopefully banks will finally start switchin his flow up more too.
    i got the white boys mad at me/
    cuz em just signed another black boy like he ***** happy/
    caucasians marshall knows talent/
    obie trice a riot thats why he hired

Comment

I think he'll go completely commercial but will fall short of 50 Cent-level fame; his music will suffer drastically and his classic punchlines will be all but gone.
      NEPatriots 3x World Champions
      UNC Basketball 5x National Champions
      Charlotte Bobcats UHHHHHHH

Comment

IMO...Banks is monster on the mic and I'm sure that 50 along with Eminem is enough pressure to remain street to drop the best punch-lines in the rap game...

With that said, I think and I hope that Lloyd Banks album is straight heat and straight hood...You people forget to remember, Lloyd Banks still lives in the hood with his brother, so he still see's a lot of shit on the streets and will probably drop some heavy shit on his album...

Will he become a Rap-Superstar? That is hard to say. The streets love him, but the mass-public still doesn't know who Banks is, so he will have to do something drastic or a commercial song (Which is an almost guarantee) and then he'll get his shine...I personally think he will do bigger numbers than Obie, although I really like Obie, he's a real nice lyrcist...But Banks has lyrics and Smash Punch-Lines...I wish him the best...That's all.

Comment

naw he gon' be bigger than obie...don't forget banks was mixtape artist of the year and everybodys hypin him up...people weren't doing that as much with obie

Comment

lloyd banks will go commercial.
            I put lead in that man on ya headband!

Comment

banks' album will blow balls.. yes thats right.. a fan of lloyd banks and i do belive that his album will blow more cock than chingys, and kanye's combined and here are my reasons:-)

1. g-unit will be all over it
              2. all he raps about is guns and rims
              3. he cant spit more than 16 bars, none the less rap the hook and the verse in the same song
              4. hes a boring rapper his voice is so repetitive
              5. there aint gonna be no remix's which is alot of what he does and alot of what his fans that will buy his cd hear
              6. its gonna be 18(minus intro, outro, 5 or or skits)... 11 tracks of punchlines*

but his album will sell well cause.. i mean c'mon everybody dick rides him

(* estimate)
              ^footnote BIOTCH
              hes most hated most def, but hes most def one of the most def wit exception of Mos Def, correction hes most def one of the most with depth, but most slept, cause he prolly went over most heads"

Comment

ooops.. forgot...

7. WERD!
                hes most hated most def, but hes most def one of the most def wit exception of Mos Def, correction hes most def one of the most with depth, but most slept, cause he prolly went over most heads"

Comment

yeah hes signed to gunit records...50s not gonna let him put out an album without a commercial single...BUT that doesnt mean itll be bad...i read an interview of his where he was talking more intelligent than he lets on his rhymes...he definately has the potential...but like dude said if hes gonna do those same guns/crack/bitches punchilines its gonna blow...man alot of people have made commerical records that have still been street anthems...hes gotta put some thought behind his shit instead of that smile garbage
                  STC-2006

new tracks added

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=177432

Comment

alright... the fact of the matter is... NO ONE HAS ANY FUCKING IDEA!!!!

a single for the album hasnt even dropped yet.... we dont even have the title of one song on the album... as a matter of fact, we dont even have any clue as to what the title of the album is even gonna be.

i dont mean to be an asshole about it, and Banks is by FAR my favorite rapper in G-Unit... he is actually in my top 5 rappers who are alive at this moment!

just to make this thread interesting... i will say that Banks will pull the same shit that 50 did with GRODT.. there will be a few commerical hits and a lot of gangsta shit! its not fair to say what will and wont be on the albim this early... but i know it will be tight... i trust in Lloyd Banks as much as i trust in Eminem and Dre... Banks has NEVER disappointed me! G-Unit as a whole did (with their debut) but Banks came off hot as FUCK on that album, so i know he is one of the few rappers in the world who could rock a solo album better than most veteran rappers! i know he will kill a lot of rappers with this solo albums, thats for DAMN sure!

BANKS IS THE MOTHERFUCKING FUTURE!!! anyone who doesnt realize that..........

plain and simple... please blow your brains out... thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                      BANKS IS THE MOTHERFUCKING FUTURE!!! anyone who doesnt realize that..........
                      plain and simple... please blow your brains out... thanks!
                      atleast monk agrees with me

Comment

banks the future of mixtapes thats all he can spit on.. his album will be shit :-)

Comment

His album wont sell shit unless he gets shot 9 times before it's released.
                          The Law Doesn't Make Mistakes.

Comment

he might try to make the compromise of both...that seems like the smartest (financially) yet most predictable move...

Comment

Banks is boring and has an annoying voice. He may go commercial in Hip Hop, but he will not have media exposure like 50 and Eminem.
                              Originally posted by Mycall
                              You're in "college".

And have no lack of maturity.
                              Originally posted by RSolo101
                              btw u just jelous u cant grow facial hair? lol i could grow a full beard if i really wanted to jsut to let u kno aight

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by keithmcgee, Today, 02:44 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post keithmcgee  
                              Started by canznaoilcbduk, Today, 01:32 AM