X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannibalism LMAO

Cannibal horror

By IAN HEPBURN

A CANNIBAL has been caught by cops as he cooked his victim?s brain in a pan on the hob.

Horrified officers found the dismembered body of the dead man after they were called to a flat in East London.

Blood was splattered on the walls and floor ? and the maniac was frying the brain in the kitchen.

The sickening discovery came after neighbours made frantic 999 calls about a ?terrible attack?.

The body, believed to be that of the 45-year-old bachelor tenant of the flat, had suffered multiple injuries including dismemberment.

One police officer leaving the scene on Tuesday evening was reported to have told a neighbour: ?It?s horrible. It?s terrible in there.?

A man was arrested at the flat in Walthamstow, East London.

Two women ? aged 29 and 19 ? were held in nearby Chingford but were both later freed.

Last night it was revealed that the murder suspect had been released hours earlier from a mental home. The victim, named by neighbours as Brian Cherry, is also believed to have received psychiatric treatment.

One neighbour said: ?His mother died a few weeks ago. Brian didn?t work. He lived on his own.?

A number of weapons, believed to include knives, were seized at the scene and sent to forensic labs for examination.

A senior police source said: ?One real possibility is that the body was being cut up and prepared for a meal.

?The brain was being fried in a pan on the hob when officers raided the flat. There are aspects of the Mental Health Act which are being addressed. Cannibalism is a motive that cannot be overlooked at this time.?

Blood chilling ... screen cannibal Lecter fried brain in movie
    Picture: REUTERS

The crime has chilling echoes of the Hollywood movie Hannibal in which cannibal Hannibal Lecter, left, played by Anthony Hopkins, fried his victim?s brain.

It also comes after computer technician Armin Meiwes, 42, was jailed for 8 years after he ate a man he befriended over the internet in Germany.

A 34-year-old man appeared in court today charged with murdering Brian Cherry, of Walthamstow, and was remanded in custody until February 26.

Peter Bryan, whose address was given as Newham General Hospital in east London, spoke only to confirm his name and address during the brief hearing at Waltham Forest Magistrates Court. No bail application was made.
    x

wtf? thats not funny. thats fuckin horrible, man.
    "cuz if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
    it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck"
    -Immortal Technique

Comment

what a sick fuck...however, i did like the lecter movie series...so, in real life cannibalism is wrong, but in a movie like silence of the lambs it's ok...isn't that some shit...

Comment

Ha Ha thanks.
        Tupac, Biggie, Eminem, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Big Pun, Big L, Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Lupe Fiasco, Crooked I, Lil' Wayne, Andre 3000, Canibus, Lloyd Banks, Immortal Technique.

Comment

^ it dnt say its ok to eat ppl in the films!!!!
          I'm not entirely sure that Henrik even understands how good Henrik is, smiled Lennon

Comment

lol, eat a muthafucka
            ^he's from austria, without stereotyping most central/eastern europeans are sexfiends where nothing is taboo.
            -MidwestSwing

Comment

Originally posted by danielno8
              ^ it dnt say its ok to eat ppl in the films!!!!

and i didn't say i was talking about the article; i was talking about myself!!!!

Comment

how u`d preffer the fryed brain ? i mean the tastE ? Salty ?
                aaa...
                PS : It`s a human brain ...
                People got insane!
                x

Comment

oh right u a cannibal then tone lol

Dan
                  I'm not entirely sure that Henrik even understands how good Henrik is, smiled Lennon

Comment

Originally posted by danielno8
                    oh right u a cannibal then tone lol

Dan

no...i said he was a sick fuck, and that cannibalism in real life is bad...

you obviously didn't get what i was saying...in real life, cannibalism is bad, but in certain movies it is accepted...case in point, the hannibal lecter series steming from manhunter to its revision, red dragon...i think cannibalism is wrong and sick, but then again isn't it odd that silence of the lambs is one of my favorite movies...thats what i was talking about...

its like a person who says selling drugs and violence is wrong, yet this same person listens to "gangsta rap"...

Comment

riiiggggggghhhhhhhhttt ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk

lol

me thinks me gettin u now....my bad.....but there is a diff from likin it in the movie, because thats what it is, just a movie u know. and yeh i like the hannibal films too, but only cos i know they just films. sick as fuck in real life, unless ur veery hungry lol joke

Dan

Comment

werd
                        hes most hated most def, but hes most def one of the most def wit exception of Mos Def, correction hes most def one of the most with depth, but most slept, cause he prolly went over most heads"

Comment

What the fuck is a hob? That's his first problem right there. Dude shoulda just stuck it in the microwave, it woulda been faster and he could've eaten his meal and bounced fo' the po po got to the do', ya know?

Hot Pockets! Heheh, "brain food".

Did you know that in some remote locations there are small primitive cultures who still practice cannibalism? There is a long tradition of cannibalism in the history of homo sapiens.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by zialipro1, Today, 08:07 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post zialipro1  
                          Started by b2bdataquest, Today, 05:37 AM