HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul rosenberg makin more money than gay dre.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul rosenberg makin more money than gay dre.

A lot of people think Dre is a success, but I was calculating. Shady records pisses all over Aftermath at the moment, and remember, Eminem is no longer on Aftermath. They released 50 cent who sold almost 10 million world wide, they released obie, who went platin um, they gonna release D12 and Eminem records this yr, which with all these wiggas and groupies will probably sell another 15 million world wide. All on Shady records, and Paul rosenberg owns half of Shady, the other half is owned ny eminem.

Then they have Shady Clothing, which even though is wack, is gonna join people like JLo and Jay Z as a big hip hop clothing seller. Again, Paul Rosenberg owns half of that shit with eminem.

Lets look at Aftermath, which only has washed up hasbeens on its roster. 90% of Aftermath is owned by Jimy Iovine, so Dre only gonna make 10% of the profits. I dont know about you, but can you picture anyone on Aftermath going platinum in the near future?

Paul rosenberg has fucked gay dre over again, like Eazy in the 80's and Suge in the 90's. Dre the worst business man out. Bitch ass eminem was a chimney sweeper in drugged up pizza delivery boy in 99, now he a better business man than Dre. Wow.

how can you call dre gay? he is a living legend u fag...besides wasnt it realli obvious that shady records wud be earning more money with their roster n shit.
    Cain is for Charlie, and Delta is for Cain

Comment

Interscope ownes with Dre Aftermath .. Dre ownes a part of Shady Records, Eminem ownes a part of G-Unit Records, that's what i've heard .. and Interscope ownes it all ..
      Originally posted by midwestwitch
      If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

You don't suprise me groupie. Even with your gayer new nick-name. You were calculating Shady's expenses and income? Your a loser son, but again that doesn't surprise me...Go watch 8 Mile again for the first time faggot like you claimed last time...lmao at this fag.

Comment

Originally posted by MiLLeRBoY
          Shut the fuck up you fuckin retard.

Dr. Dre and Eminem signed 50 Cent to Shady/Aftermath. Dr. Dre and Eminem split it 50/50 with 50 Cent. So whatever money that "Get Rich or Die Trying" (50 Cent's album) made is divided to Dre and Eminem evenly.

And Dr. Dre produces Eminem's albums. Dre produced all 3 of Eminem's major label releases. He made a lot of money off of Eminem. Paul Rosenberg is Marshall Mathers' fuckin manager. Why the hell would be own half of Shady Records? Eminem is the CEO of Shady Records. He must be making more money then that faggot Paul Rosenberg.

Please shut the fuck up and go away, damn newbie.
          He's not a newbie dude. This fag has been riding Eminem's dick since 2002, and always finds a way to include Eminem in his threads...a fuckin' loser.

Comment

This website has serious problems. everyone on here has a fuckin chip on their shoulder. Too bad you are all so fuckin stupid. You get all your information from d12 sites. Its a fact that Dre sold 40 of his remaining 50 % of aftermath to Interscope in 2002. That leaves him with what, 10 %, these fools cant even add and subtract. So what ever money Aftermath makes, 90 % going to JimmyIovine. Eminem and Paul Rosenverg jointly hold 50% of Shady, with the other 50% to devil Jimmy Iovine. So whatever 50 sells, Shady gettin 50% of all profits, same with Eminem , all his profits are split between him, Rosenberg and Iovine. Gay Dre aint seeing shit.

Average idiot on here is a wigga, no wonder they all stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by DaRealJB
              Average idiot on here is a wigga, no wonder they all stupid.
              If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

Anyone have a picture of Rosenburg to post, I have never seen him.

Comment

ROSENBURG USED TO RAP!!!!!! hahahahah thats something new i have never herd of hahaha that fat ass can barley talk hahahahah. does anyone have any of his stuff??/
                  They call me Easy cuz i have no class,
                  I would steal your girl but she has no ass.

I got your b*tch blowin on me like nintendo games.

Comment

paul rosenberg is on the 8 mile extras judging other rappers...he realli is a big fat man!!!
                    Cain is for Charlie, and Delta is for Cain

Comment

paul rosenberg does own shady records but not half buddy try like 5%
                      aka Fifty0550

Comment

Paul Rosenberg

Comment

lol rosenberg rapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          THEY FOUND SADDAM BUT THEY AINT GONNA FIND ME ILL BE UNDER A TREE IN BUTTFUCK TENNESSEE - BIzZARE

Comment

i never knew all that bout rosenberg...i thought that he was just the manager, never knew he co-owned shadyrecords or rapped (funny shit LOL) and i didn't knew that eminem isn't on aftermath no more (why is that?)?!

whatever, i agree, dre is a legend, and, as you should now, detox is gonna b released hopefully soon and it might go platinum too
                            complete Eminem Discography

Eminem's gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well me too, so fuck Will Smith. - Jimmy Pop, BHG

Comment

lol
                              aka Fifty0550

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mariagarcia, Today, 06:25 AM
                              7 responses
                              1 view