Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunduki... um.... I just don't like you

Yo... what up there sizzle chest?
    Listen... I just wanted to make it very clear that... after you popped shit to me in my "Best Producer Thread" and after reading a couple postz... along with that "Anti-Eminem" thread... you've gotten under my skin. You open your mouth too much and your way too fuckin arrogant. You said you wouldn't buy Eminemz shit cuz he'z wack now... but you'd download it. So why would you download a wack album for?
    Just don't buy it OR download it. And stay the fuck out my threadz... I could only choose 10 producerz and I happened to forget some that you liked. Suck my cock. Actin' as if mafuckaz don't know about Chino XL, Jedi Mind Trickz or Copywrite, Tame 1 and Cage. The fuck you think you are? I'll school the shit outta you on Hip Hop music... and the mic.
    Pull your timz up and double knot your shoelacez.

Fag.

Krumbz
    Jerzy
    ''Lyrically...
    I've been a menace... my mere appearance/
    reflectz like a mirrored image... of a mirror with mirrorz appearin' in it/''
    - Krumbz

great post
    i think a pm woulda been better

Comment

Nah... if someone irritatez me enough... I'm pullin their card and callin em out.
      Don't have time for intimate conversationz with arrogant net geekz.
      And thatz it... Porky and Jose were on the list... but this bitch got under my skin the quickest. Don't get me wrong... Porky and Jose are some half assed punkz too.
      I don't even know why I'm involvin myself with this shit.
      Heh heh.
      I guess I'm amused at some of these people.

Krumbz
      Jerzy
      www.wherehiphoplives.com/krumbz.htm
      ''Lyrically...
      - Krumbz

Comment

no doubt^

THANKS FOR THE EXITING NEWS!!!

~_~
        "Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing"
        "A man with nothing, ain't got nothing to lose"
        2011-2012 Detroit Lions = Playoffs
        \m/\m/

Comment

do what ya do homie

Comment

I have a fan, I'm flattered. Now settle down, you don't talk to your father that way son, mommy shoulda taught you better. Just cause I've been outta your life since your wreched existance, don't disrespect me son. Now listen to you popps...Don't waste your time calling people out who don't care about how many emcees you can look up on yahoo search and find out about, or write a load of bullshit to think your cool. It's just not healthy. One day you might get beat up. Now I won't spank you, but don't go posting threats about nice people because you'll probably never meet in life and you'll keep going back and forth until you learn a lesson the hard way. Now go play outside, listen to that eminem of yours and what not, or go study your hip hop books, but daddy's busy right now. Don't bother me again or next time I'll give you a whooping so bad that your skin will need a belt to hold. tah!tah! now
            Last edited by Bunduki; 03-01-2004, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunduki
              I have a fan, I'm flattered. Now settle down, you don't talk to your father that way son, mommy shoulda taught you better. Just cause I've been outta your life since your wreched existance, don't disrespect me son. Now listen to you popps...Don't waste your time calling people out who don't care about how many emcees you can look up on yahoo search and find out about, or write a load of bullshit to think your cool. It's just not healthy. One day you might get beat up. Now I won't spank you, but don't go posting threats about nice people because you'll probably never meet in life and you'll keep going back and forth until you learn a lesson the hard way. Now go play outside, listen to that eminem of yours and what not, or go study your hip hop books, but daddy's busy right now. Don't bother me again or next time I'll give you a whooping so bad that you flesh will need a belt to hold.
              that was pretty corny if your going to respond at least make it a bit more witty
              no disrespect just my 2 cents both of you are cool by me

Comment

Originally posted by kimble
                that was pretty corny if your going to respond at least make it a bit more witty

Just doing it Eminem style, corny with lack of witt, thanks.

You fucks get your shit straight. I never said I hate Eminem, just what he's been releasing lately has been terrible. He's gotten lazy and washed up. He may have a chance cause Bis kinda lived up to his originality with Rip the Jacker, so maybe Em has a chance, but even Canibus with C true hollywood stories, the worst album froma renound emcee ever was never as bad as that wack 40 oz crap you guys call music..

Comment

I love drama, it is so swwweeettt!!!

Keep up the good work ya, man this is entertaining, yea diss him
                  KILL BILL

Move Your Big Toe

Comment

First thingz first.... I DON'T KNOW WHAT A "FREE POST" EVEN IS. AND I DON'T CARE AT ALL. LIKE... I WISH YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I REALLY REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT POSTZ OR POST COUNTZ. Secondly... I'm 27... Bukake... I will bitch you... offline. As far as goin back and forth... well here... I guess this would be "forth"...

1104 Sunset Ave.
                    Asbury Park, NJ
                    Apt. 3

But we all know that REALLY doesn't prove shit... but there it is if you got any hate in your blood. Don't pop shit man. I will beat the LOVE out of you. I'll hit you so hard I'll leave a dent in your soul. We can put this shit on pay per view... no gunz... no knivez... no glovez... just me and you... you corny half assed opinionated cyber thug.
                    I just wanted to call you out on the shit that I read and felt that you were far too arrogant and biased to be makin any type of judgementz on anyone music.
                    Come show me the "hard way" you fuckin paper gangsta.

Krumbz
                    Jerzy
                    One

Oh yeah... and fuck your mother for makin you.
                    And fuck anyone on this forum that thinkz im doin this to "INCREASE" my post count.
                    HEH HEH. YO... THAT IS SO NOT THE TRUTH.
                    AND... THE TOPIC IS PRETTY CLEAR... DON'T COME IN THREADZ AND POST HOW YOU HATE THEM... IF THE TOPIC DOESN'T INTEREST YOU. FAIR ENOUGH?
                    OH YEAH... AND BUKAKE... FUCK YOU AGAIN.
                    ''Lyrically...
                    - Krumbz

Comment

freepost
                      ILL HAVE HER DOWN LOADS QUICKER THAN BROADBAND

Comment

LMAO at this 27 year old w.igger Krumbz. He's tired of getting whored on the internet so he's gonna post his address to look like a gangster. Go back to looking up artists on Yahoo, faggot. Bunduki whored you and I whored you plenty of times. Your retarded ass shouldn't have posted your address either, faggot. And goddamn, 27? You ain't gonna come up in the fucking game for shit, burnout.
                        Originally posted by Mycall
                        You're in "college".

And have no lack of maturity.
                        Originally posted by RSolo101
                        btw u just jelous u cant grow facial hair? lol i could grow a full beard if i really wanted to jsut to let u kno aight

Comment

"We can put this shit on pay per view." AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!

You're really trying to prove yourself, aren't you, bitch? I bet you weigh no more than 150 soaking wet. You would get fucking beat down.
                          Originally posted by Mycall
                          You're in "college".

And have no lack of maturity.
                          Originally posted by RSolo101
                          btw u just jelous u cant grow facial hair? lol i could grow a full beard if i really wanted to jsut to let u kno aight

Comment

*turns on the TV* oh it looks like "when groupies get angry" is on
                            Cain is for Charlie, and Delta is for Cain

Comment

turns on the TV* oh it looks like "when groupies get angry" is on"= lol true.........true
                              "YALL WAS TRYING TO RAP YOU WAS MAKING ME PROUD NOW YOU FUCKED UP DOWN ON YOU LUCK RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!!!!"-NAS-50 DISS
                              PROPS TO T & T FOR THE AVY

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Bynarden, 02-19-2021, 10:43 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Ole Lorelei  
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM