Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres what The Game had to say over at blackwallstreet

http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/ph...opic.php?t=551

I did ah freestyle witt my ***** Stack Bundles for a Clue mixtape and when ah gotta copy of it Hoe Buddens is on the same song as me dissin
    G-Unit !!! He knew exactly what the fuck he was doin and he know G-Unit is my team so why the fuck would take shots at G-Unit on the same song that I'm on if it's a mis-understanding ??? I'm only doin' one freestyle beefin witt this *****. As soon as he replies to my diss record, next time I see him I'm breakin his mothafuckin jaw !!! This dude is a phony who put out a wack ass album and is tryna use anybody he can to stay afloat by takin subliminal shots at any M.C. he can, but this time he gone pay for it on or off wax !!!

I'm not 100% sure if its actually him,n i kno lots of ya'll will say it isn't,BUT notice how the name is one of the site adminisrators so I doubt its not him.

i dont know about y'all, but i can actually see Joey poppin' somebody

Comment

the game >>> budden
      Budden had a huge buzz but made a whack album
      Game's album will be fire: hot beats and punch lines ...
      Olympique Lyon : 7 times French Champion (2002-03-04-05-06-07-08)

Comment

From wot I know (Ain't a lot) but that, 'ChucK Taylor', is The Game, jus' peep all his posts, not sayin' that makes it so but it think it is
        www.myspace.com/treeuk

Comment

Hows joe a phony .Hes never claimed gansta shit . he always talks about fake gangtas .
          Where was game last year this time?
          Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
          ^this is stupid .

Comment

Game >>>> Budden... lets see if this beef elevates... its some good beef because Budden does have talent I won't take that away from him, but I'd like to see where this goes!
            “If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

Comment

are you motherfuckers retarded? Joe buddens album was crazy nice, beats were on point, everything was ridiculous crazy. the game is OK, but the west coast is dead, stop ridin pacs name and start a new fuckin legacy god dammit.
              Last edited by emcdouble; 03-02-2004, 10:23 AM.
              DOWNLOAD NEW ALBUM: emcdouble- No Parental Advisory, Just My License, (HOT SHIT, DONE IN 4 DAYS, NOONES FUCKIN WIT DOUBLE!) DOWNLOAD HERE: WWW.EDUBTHATDUDE.TK

www.emcdoublemusic.tk
              (arguingsm

Comment

Originally posted by trekei
                Hows joe a phony .Hes never claimed gansta shit . he always talks about fake gangtas .
                Where was game last year this time?

In compton gettn' shot the fuck up.

And your right buddens is tite, i love his lyrics, thats so tite how he can rhyme "playa" with "playa" for a whole verse, lol

they both mad over rated, but game is gonna have a tite album cuz he gonna have the beats and don't talk about budden's beats, the dude can't rhyme so it don't matter, atleast game isn't terrible, he isn't that good, but i can stand him
                Cause the ***** wear a kufi, it don't mean that he bright
                Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
                It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write

Comment

watch when nelly signs with aftermath .Then a million of you dudes are gonna start hoppin all over his nuts . At first I didnt see it . BUt TONE and Clear and some others saw it in advance . This is some crazy type of hero worship where shady aftermath can stick anyone in your faces and all of a sudden hes hot.
                  Game is Garbage imo ,that last diss was low level at best . Budden's diss was even a diss seeing as there were ACTORS in the video but "real" gangstas tend to be sensitive it seems .
                  Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
                  ^this is stupid .

Comment

haha Game is mad pussy, he's gonna cry if Buddens comes back.
                    The Law Doesn't Make Mistakes.

Comment

If Joe was dissin him(probably) and didn't put it out there like yeah it's a diss then everyone is doin the work for him lol. I loved Joe's album and don't think he's someone to be slept on, but everyone's got their own opinoinsl, and seriously it's not that hard to diss someone( whether it's a good diss or not) by callin them out by name. This is still suppose to be HipHop so ppl are goin to appreciate it when you actually go at competitivly. I mean anyone with some flow can pop shit, if it's real then handle it. We'll just hear/read about who punched who or who shot who or got beat down by who wherever, whoever, however what da fuck ever. If it's goin to be HipHop or even rap where it seems fans overall opinions mean so much. Then what do you think is a more strategic position. Look at it, Game came out straight and said who he was talkin to and said his piece over the course of a whole song. Some of ya'll feel he "murdered" Joe cuz he just came at him I guess?. I don't know that's how ya'll feel I guess, but if Joe did it on purpose he got ya'll talkin over 1 line repeat 1 line and now there's all this and that and fantasy battles and whatnot. Game made his points clear as far as supposedly no more songs, but if it stops right here and goes no further Joey still turned more heads with 1 line then Game did with a whole song and why if not purposed strategy then just being an emcee I mean come on ya'll can't just be in the pussy and not feel the walls. Shit it seems like most ppl didn;t even know what Joe said, but they know now don't they. Everyone knows that even without a current album out Aftermath/Shady/G-unit are gettin hella press so anything involved shares that. Point is Joey don't have to respond because he's already kept his name afloat somewhat whether purposely or not I mean look at the board before the socalled beef wit 50, Joe;s name was barely even mentioned on this board period and since then it's been on here alot. Anyway fuck it either you get it or you don't. I ain't takin sides(just lookin at the facts) it don't matter, but HipHop is rooted in "battles" verbal "wars" so to speak and history tells it's skills or strategy's that win these confrontations whether it be lyrical or physical. Nomatter who it is you can be nice wit a weapon nomatter what it is, but if your enemy isn't in clear view can you still reach him/her can you still get him/her. Yeah it's a long post don't read it, but if there's goin to be messageboard space wasted on a topic then fuck it cuz ya'll confused anyway well some some of ya'll.
                      Last edited by Caust Draven; 03-02-2004, 12:31 PM.
                      Noone's scared2die,just of how they're going2die!!-GODofFIRE
                      [email protected] RESISTANCE RCRDZ ,M3NYFAC3ZPRODS. ,SWIFTYPRODS.,DRAVEN'S SPACE
                      www.soundclick.com/abductionproductions

Comment

Both of them fucking suck.
                        Originally posted by Mycall
                        You're in "college".

And have no lack of maturity.
                        Originally posted by RSolo101
                        btw u just jelous u cant grow facial hair? lol i could grow a full beard if i really wanted to jsut to let u kno aight

Comment

Joe Budden > The Game

"hi haters"
                          ILL HAVE HER DOWN LOADS QUICKER THAN BROADBAND

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by mariagarcia, Today, 06:25 AM
                          7 responses