"WORST STONER MOVE"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "WORST STONER MOVE"

What up, im making a movie and it would be cool if anyone who would like to share any of the "worst stoner move" or really bad scenarios involveing bud or alcohol stories that would give me ideas to use in the film. thanx

i better get a writers credit... and 51% of all earnings.. until then, i aint given out shit!

Comment

aight my friend ( and it was actually my friend) gets fucken shit faced drunk at my other friends house after a winter formal dance and they are partying or whatever, and he needs to take a piss, so he is stumbling around, with his eyes pretty much closed, and finds a door knob, opens the door turns (doesn't even walk through, just turns left) and starts pissing all over the carpet and on the wall, just everywhere, and he is swaying back and forth and shit too. then after a few more shots he is talking to some girl on his cell and he starts feeling sick like he needs to throw up so he goes to the bathroom (this time it was the actual bathroom) and bends over the toilet and throws up, after a few minutes he opens his eyes, looks down and sees his cell phone at the bottom of the toilet with all his puke hovering over it. so without a pause he reaches in and grabs it (but its slipping out of his hands and shit cuz he is drunk and it is wet, but he finally gets it) then he holds up the phone in the air and yells like he found a treasure or some shit (keep in mind he is still in hella nice clothes from the formal dance)...meanwhile me and my boys are all drunk and high and just laughing are asses off (we saw it all, the door was wide open).............anyways it was funny as shit........the piss made a stane and his phone broke from all the water...........fucken good times...................just thought u might like that
      FREE PSP...IT's Real, if you need help just ask me
      http://www.freepsps.com/?r=17558342

Get paid to search the web....also real
      http://netbux.org/?r=19263

Comment

Once, I blazed up and then hit up the drive-thru at Taco Bell. I parked in the lot to get my grub on, and I turned my headlights off. When I was done, I started the car up and took off, not noticing that my headlights were still off because I was seriously fucking dumb high. About a mile down the road I get pulled over by a couple cops. They come up on either side of the car, shining their flashlights all up in my ride and in my face. Dude was like, "Did you know your lights were off?". I was buggin' the fuck out cuz I felt like I was acting retarded, but I managed to say, "Really? I was just parked in a bright parking lot and I didn't even notice." He looked right in my eyes and I knew he was about to arrest me for DWI. But he didn't! Dude was just like, "Alright, turn your lights on and be safe." Hahah... that shit freaked me out!

Here's another fun little story.

Last year there was a BBQ for my work at my college. After it came to an end, all the full time staff took off, and there were just a few of us student staffers left. There was a keg there so we finished it off with keg stands. I noticed the company van was still in the parking lot, so I was like "yo, let's hotbox that shit". About six of us jumped in the van and sparked up two pipes. We just lit that shit up in the middle of the day in a van at the beach.

Good times.

But you can't use that shit, cuz I'm gonna make it into a movie myself!

Comment

hahaahaha nice, my friends and I went to go see X2 opening day hella fuckn ripped and my friend brett and I went to get food(of cource) and when the chashier asked for his money for the food brett reached in his pocket and slapped the sack of bud down(thinking it was a $20), and just waited for his change

Comment

Worst Stoner Movie = The Stoned Age (hahaha)
            Best Stoner Movie = Homegrown (hohoho)
            Iceburg "SLIM", The Most "SHADY" .. Franky Baby

- Whats Beef?

NO !

You's Not BIG
            ..and Pac
            Not East VS West
            Nigg-a This Is Least VS Best

Comment

i went to a party with my girlfriend one night, i got into the vodka straight up and got a little drunk ( i drank half the bottle straight) Anyway, my girlfriend was off somewhere ( i found out later she was fuckin some guy, but it's all cool ) And i was sittin on the couch talkin to one of my friends. Then my girlfriends, friends cousin comes up and starts dancin right in front of me, almost a lap dance. Then she says " dance with me" and i'm like.. i can't dance man, i'm drunk" so she starts walkin away, but that ass was too good, so i got up and said " ok i'll dance then" so we danced for a while, nothin happened, so after we stopped i went to the fridge to get another drink. Next thing i know, the cousin walks up behind me and hooks her hands into one of my back belt hooks, i turn around and look at her, grin, take her hands and lead her up the stairs. I took her into one of the rooms and we started fuckin. Anyway, after we were done, i come down stairs and walk outside to where some of my other boys were sittin. They have a bong and shit, and a couple more bottles of vodka, so i sit down and drink a bit until the bong gets to me. I take a couple of hits, then fill the cone up again, finish that one off and pass it along. So anyway, i kept drinkin, waitin til my hit came along, then after about 7 cones and a bottle of vodka, i put my head on the table to rest. This otha bitch comes and sits next to me, so i put my hand on her leg... and make my way up, i guess i was takin it too fast, because she pushed my hand away ( trick ) so i try again later... nothin happens. Anyway another couple of cones, i put my head down again, and my leg starts shakin like a mutha fucka, i'm fallin in and out of sleep, it's like 3 in the mornin by now. Anyway my leg starts to shake even more, next thing i know i throw up all over my self, and the bitch next to me starts screamin... haha, so one of my friends grab me from behind to get me up sayin " if you don't get up ***** ima punch the shit outta you" but i don't move, so he drags me off the chair and onto the lawn. I lay there tryin to sleep ... throwin up on my self, on the ground... so anyway, i sleep the rest of the night on the lawn, wakin up in my own puke man... fuck it was good.
              EII
              Esteemed Entity

Illusory|Retro Fo|DuPoint|Check|Fitz|Pawl Derty|InK|Teknique
              Nothin's Equivalent...

Comment

Worst stoner moment: Not as bad as the drinking, but we were sitting in a motel parking lot at night taking rips off some 12in steam roller. After about 4 of them I was completely baked, but we had one problem I had driven there so I have to drive back. They asked if I was cool, not like they were going to drive shit they were more baked then I was, so I replied yes. I sat in my car dumb founded as to why my car would not move or even shift gears; I had forgot to turn on the car :/

Worst drinking moment: OMG so many to choose from, but there is one very distgusting moment that I don't think I will ever forget. Me and like 4 friends of mine were going to some house party of a mutual friend of ours. We all got piss drunk, but our friend john who is a severe alcholic got fucking wasted. We got approached by some guy who owned the the apartment and asked if that was our friend sleeping in his closet. We went upstairs to go check it out, and it turns out our friend had passed out in this guys closet, but not before he managed to piss all over himself. The poor guys closet fucking smelled like shit, so we paper, rock, scissored it to see who would help carry him back to the dorms. Nick and I lost so we put him on our shoulders and preceded to take him out of the apartment. Mind you that there is still a huge fucking party going on and the girls are just watching us carry this grown ass man out with pee all over his pants. Right before we manage to get him through the door way he throws up everywhere including on some girl who just happened to be standing at the wrong place at the wrong time. I felt so bad for our friend who owned the house....
                Congrats to the 2005 NBA Champions

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:40 AM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post Deborahlanker