HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Common and Pharoahe Monch to Roc-A-Fella..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screwloose
    replied
    never wrote cage was on eastern conference as a solo artist but hes on EC in weathermen, leak bros and nighthawks

Leave a comment:

• NastyMC
    replied
    pretty ill. hopefully kanye knows what he's doing with his new label or what ever.

Leave a comment:

• techimmortal
    replied
    not eastern conference, electric circus

Leave a comment:

• Luis T.I.
    replied
    Cage isn't on Eastern Conference anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Screwloose
    replied
    Comon was never on EC??? And id argue that Roc has the best label aswell, id consider these to be better

Aftermath/Shady/G-unit:- Dre, Busta, Eminem, Eve, Obie, 50, Gunit, D12, Green Lantern

Eastern Conference:- High+Mighty, Copywrite, Smut Peddlers, Yak Ballz, Nighthawks, Tame One, Weathermen (Copywrite,Jakki,Yak,EL-P,Cage,Tame,Vast Aire,Breezy Brewin,Camu Tao)

Be nice to see Mos Def and Pharoahe to settle somewhere, both there Rawkus solo debuts were awesome and we aint seen anything since

Leave a comment:

• A.Mackk
    replied
    Get'em high!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Luis T.I.
    replied
    Now that we're all talking about the ROC, was it just me or was "Tough Luv" a really hot album?

Leave a comment:

• K*12*CARTER
    replied
    talk about a dynasty

Leave a comment:

• SlimCorn82
    replied
    But it appears the rumored Roc signing may be just that. SOHH.com sources confirmed that Common is indeed still signed to Geffen/Interscope Records. In music industry legalese, it's quite possible that a cross-venture between Geffen and The Roc could provide both labels some stake in Common's next project, similar to deals struck with Bad Boy/Def Jam for 112 and Foxy Brown. But an all out signing of Common directly to Roc-A-Fella Records, we hear, is simply a rumor.
    www.sohh.com

Leave a comment:

• Clear
    replied
    Originally posted by SmashmAn
    Talib and Mos Def in talkings too? That'd be kinda fucked...I dunno but that okayplayer.com thing, is that a label? they would lose all their good artists to Rocafella lol.
    hiphopsite.com and few other sites said Mos Def and Talib were in talks to sign with Rocafella

i see them more aligned with Kanye West and now that Kanye has a sub label from Roc and Interscope it makes a lot more sense now if they were to join Rocafella

Leave a comment:

• SmashmAn
    replied
    Originally posted by Clear M3
    if common, monch, talib and mos def all signed soon then 2004 and 2005 would be the Rocs year
    Talib and Mos Def in talkings too? That'd be kinda fucked...I dunno but that okayplayer.com thing, is that a label? they would lose all their good artists to Rocafella lol.

Leave a comment:

• DizzyMakaveli
    replied
    will be heavy if this happens

Leave a comment:

• DaRealJB
    replied
    Fuck Jimmy Iovine, this bitch killed Pac and is just usinig the money Pac made for him to buy up all these talent. As for RA, going to aftermath means his career is dead, which is too bad, cause RZA is a fuckin genius to me.

Leave a comment:

• Clear
    replied
    Originally posted by SmashmAn
    2005 R.O.C. year?
    if common, monch, talib and mos def all signed soon then 2004 and 2005 would be the Rocs year

Leave a comment:

• richiez313
    replied
    Originally posted by Mimic
    yea roc is the best lable out now..so wit them added just adds more to thier roster...and common was in the slow jamz vid
    He was also in the "All Falls Down" video

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 02:22 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Nancystarkman  
Started by motherscbdavis, Today, 02:00 AM