HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The TRUTH on Eminem Vs the source - Plz Read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TRUTH on Eminem Vs the source - Plz Read!

I got this info from hiphopsite.com. Go there to read it in its entirety:

There has been a new development in the recent racism charges brought against Eminem by The Source Magazine. Apparently, the emcee who submitted The Source the audio tapes, Chaos Kid, feels that The Source did not do an accurate representation of the story behind the tapes, and has sent the following letter to the magazine:

I don't know where to begin... to sum it up, this article is partly good, but the longer I think about it, it's mostly bad. You were concerned as to whether or not I feel you're article to be unbiased. Well, thank you for not portraying ME in a bad light but as far as maintaining an unbiased stance, you certainly failed. As a matter of fact, I am forced at this point to recognize that there are obviously some ulterior motives/personal hang-ups/political/racial agendas going on behind the scenes at The Source and this is making it impossible for you to present the issue of these tapes in a true light that would give a full spectrum of perspective. I am presenting a solution to this problem:

I will write a 'letter to the editor' which you will agree to print in the next issue of The Source which will present the most vital facts surrounding the issue of these tapes. I will do this as to give you an opportunity to present the WHOLE truth of the story BEFORE I go to other, larger publications and media sources, some of which, are bound to print the WHOLE truth. If you agree to print my 'letter to the editor' and I am satisfied with the way you print it (in other words, unedited) then I agree NOT to go to other publications with the truth. Let's review these facts I'm talking about and I'm sure you will agree that the most vital part of what I said was left out and how this could possibly damage the Source's credibility as being an unbiased, fair and accurate source of information:

1: Most importantly: YOU DID NOT GIVE THE BACKGROUND OF THE TAPE. Here are the facts which I specifically remember telling you REPEATEDLY in the interview as being the MOST IMPORTANT FACTS and REASON WHY I did the interview in the first place: 1) these songs were NOT WRITTEN - They were FREESTYLES. 2) This freestyle is one of the HUNDREDS OF FREESTYLES we did over the years. 3) The NAME of these freestyle sessions we called: SUCKERIN' RHYMES. 4) The WHOLE PURPOSE of Suckerin' Rhymes was to be as goofy/stupid/ignorant/wack as possible - to be a 'sucker M.C.' - hence the title: SUCKERIN' RHYMES. 5) The REASON WHY we did these freestyle sessions was so we could 1: TO HAVE A FUN TIME 2: TO LISTEN TO THE RECORDINGS AFTER WE WERE FINISHED AND LAUGH AT OURSELVES 3: TO WARM UP AND GET READY TO HAVE A REAL RECORDING SESSION WITH SONGS WE ACTUALLY HAD WRITTEN AND INTENDED TO RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC.

As you can see, if you were to present the tapes in THIS LIGHT, THE WAY I INTENDED IT TO BE, people would have a much more accurate and broader perspective by which to judge for themselves the motives and sentiments of Marshall Mathers when he recorded these songs. Here are some other CRUCIAL FACTS you left out:

2) Based on the above information, it is my BEST OPINION THAT MARSHALL MATHERS IS NOT A RACIST. ALTHOUGH THE SONGS WERE IN BAD TASTE, THEY WERE NOT INTENDED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY OR EVEN HEARD AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE TRUE SENTIMENTS OF EMINEM.

3) Although you did mention that it was a 'joke', without the above information, this does nothing to put things in their proper perspective. Everone knows that someone can tell a racist joke and most likely the reason they're telling it in the first place is because they are racist!! BUT - when you take ALL of the information into consideration - the fact that these were: SUCKERIN' RHYMES AND THE PURPOSE WAS TO REPRESENT WACKNESS and my personal testimony that WE WERE THE VICTIMS OF BEING CALLED RACIST NAMES - '******', ETC.. FOR BEING INVOLVED IN HIP-HOP MUSIC BY IGNORANT-ASS WHITE PEOPLE AROUND US AND THAT THESE RECORDINGS IN MY OPINION WERE REPRESENTING THAT IGNORANT MENTALITY FROM A FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW.

This s*it is crazy ain't it. It ain't a shock to me that Benzino is conducting a smear campaign against Em, but to be distorting information to support his cause is wack. EVERYBODY should post this on every forum they could think of.

Don't post here again.

Comment

Anyone who is pathetic enough to beg people to read his post........

just delete this post right now. Delete your account. Turn off your computer. Through it out the window.

Comment

once again by ppls reactions um not gonna waste my time to read that big ass post. so ill just say umm fuk of fag dont post shit or something like that.(deja voo)(or however the fuk u spell it)

Comment

lol its old bro keep ur post count at one
          aka Fifty0550

Comment

Originally posted by Marley
            just delete this post right now. Delete your account. Turn off your computer. Through it out the window.
            , get naked, brush your teeth and then throw ureself outta the window.
            Life's complicated..

Comment

jesus
              why so much hate
              maybe this guy's post was a little outdated
              but theres no reason for u to tell him "Don't post here again" or any of the other above replies
              he did say "plz read!" but he definetely didn't "beg people to read his post"
              get over urselves
              Originally posted by Revolution
              i dont understand why they havent made you a vet yet whiteout
              MAKAVELI FOREVER

BIG PROOF FOREVER

MARK SANTA FOREVER

MARC PEARSON FOREVER

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse