HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Gets Personal Invite to Gay Awards! LMAO. True Story. proof inside!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Gets Personal Invite to Gay Awards! LMAO. True Story. proof inside!!

Source

50 Cent issued some scathing comments about gays in his April Playboy magazine feature. But it appears they're turning the other cheek, extending a personal invitation for 50 to get to know the lesbian and gay community and attend their annual award show.

The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) issued a press release on Tuesday, expressing they're "concern" over 50 Cent's comments in Playboy in which he used words like 'faggot' and 'homo' and said he doesn't like gays around him but lesbians are 'OK'.

But the group offers no condemnation for 50 - applauding his honesty, offering understanding and an olive branch.

"We applaud [50 Cent's] honesty in talking about the murder of his bisexual mother and appreciate his acknowledgement that he is not comfortable with gay people. We know that confronting homophobia can indeed be uncomfortable," said GLAAD's People of Color Media Manager C. Riley Snorton.

Snorton took the opportunity to extend an invitation to 50 Cent to be his personal guest at the gay community's biggest night out, the GLAAD annual media awards.

"I'd like to invite 50 Cent as my personal guest," said Snorton. "GLAAD encourages 50 Cent to get to know the LGBT community, and we are fully confident that in doing so he will find that he has more in common with us than he thinks."

LMAO. his moms wuz bi?
    "cuz if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
    it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck"
    -Immortal Technique

i knew his mom was bi...thanks for the info crew
    Cain is for Charlie, and Delta is for Cain

Comment

Originally posted by 255Crew

"I'd like to invite 50 Cent as my personal guest," said Snorton. "GLAAD encourages 50 Cent to get to know the LGBT community, and we are fully confident that in doing so he will find that he has more in common with us than he thinks."
      lol is it me or is that line scary as hell.
      The Law Doesn't Make Mistakes.

Comment

I knew about his Ma being bi, but what I don't get is. They appreciate his honesty about his feelings towards gays, but when Eminem said basically the same thing 5 years ago, they protested Em saying we shouldn't encourage hate bla bla. Is it, because 50's Ma was Bisexual that they don't get mad at him for the same thing they got mad at Em for? I know Em uses alot of homophobic lyrics, but 50 drops the fag bomb quite often too so...But that is pretty cool that they didn't get all mad like they did at Em, maybe they understand that people are allowed to have their own opinion, just as they are allowed to have their own sexual preference.

Comment

Its because they saw a picture of 50 in that gay ass shirt a while back, so they figured that an invitation to the gay awards might speed up the process of his coming out of the closet. They are just trying to help him out.
          Oh its true, its true

Comment

that'd be funny if 50 actually went to one of those events, and got in touch with his feminine or gay side, and came out of the closet. im be LMAO.
            "cuz if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
            it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck"
            -Immortal Technique

Comment

Originally posted by MiLLeRBoY
              I hate faggots and dykes. Kill them all. We're not homophobic. 50 Cent doesn't have homophobia. Those faggots have heterophobia. Fuckin faggots. We should invite them to our ass-kicking session so they'll see that they're not sissies.

Fuckin faggots.
              (hammersmi
              "To save the world requires faith and courage: faith in reason, and courage to proclaim what reason shows to be true." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

rofl
                On the corner where struggle and greed fight
                We write songs about wrong 'cause it's hard to see right
                Look to the sky hoping it will be light
                Reality's a bitch and I heard that she bites

Comment

Originally posted by VivaLabirtch
                  I knew about his Ma being bi, but what I don't get is. They appreciate his honesty about his feelings towards gays, but when Eminem said basically the same thing 5 years ago, they protested Em saying we shouldn't encourage hate bla bla. Is it, because 50's Ma was Bisexual that they don't get mad at him for the same thing they got mad at Em for? I know Em uses alot of homophobic lyrics, but 50 drops the fag bomb quite often too so...But that is pretty cool that they didn't get all mad like they did at Em, maybe they understand that people are allowed to have their own opinion, just as they are allowed to have their own sexual preference.
                  That's because they want Fifty's dick in their asses
                  Tupac, Biggie, Eminem, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Big Pun, Big L, Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Lupe Fiasco, Crooked I, Lil' Wayne, Andre 3000, Canibus, Lloyd Banks, Immortal Technique.

Comment

I hate faggots and dykes. Kill them all. We're not homophobic. 50 Cent doesn't have homophobia. Those faggots have heterophobia. Fuckin faggots. We should invite them to our ass-kicking session so they'll see that they're not sissies.

Fuckin faggots.

When is our next ass kicking session?
                    HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

Fuckin faggots.
                      rofl...please take the monitor that you're looking at and smash it over your head. thank you.
                      Bay Area Love
                      Go 49ers
                      Raiders suck

N1ggaz bustin shots like they lost they minds
                      Like 25 - Life never crossed they miiiinds
                      -2pac

Comment

Ban this moron

You're the one who said he got into Hip-Hop because of Eminem

And I know that I got into Hip-Hop before "My name is " came out.

And that's good enough for me.
                        "To save the world requires faith and courage: faith in reason, and courage to proclaim what reason shows to be true." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Miller Boy, you are, without the slightest doubt, a certified moron and groupie extaordinaire. Please expire yourself and report to Satan, the biggest flammer of all.
                          If I say "Fuck 50" 80 people with names like "G-unitgangsta, Banksluv,Yayofluffanutta,and Shadyfinching" calling me a Budden or Inc. groupie.
                          Does anyone but me not see the humor in that lol

Comment

All girls are bi...but this shit is pretty funny that they'd invite him.
                            "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
                            I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

Comment

millerboy.....just because a person thinks that ur a moron and they dont wanna kill every gay person doesnt mean that they are gay...ur a fuckin idiot.....and also ur callin everybody an eminem groupie while ur the one with eminem in ur avator...and also look at ur location below ur avator ..United States Of Emerica ur the fuckin groupie....fuckin moron

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Borsyk, Yesterday, 02:01 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Cedeber
                              by Cedeber

Started by Friese, Today, 08:53 AM