No announcement yet.

How Can This Be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mcatt, my post was not insulting the staff, it was truth. Where have they been while Mc Gee Gee was making "poopy taste funny" threads? And Jose was configuring Eminem lyrics posting them on the board hoping to become the next b' reel, or M3. No insults simply harsh reality, but if I'm banned for it then ban those gentlemen as well.
    If I say "Fuck 50" 80 people with names like "G-unitgangsta, Banksluv,Yayofluffanutta,and Shadyfinching" calling me a Budden or Inc. groupie.
    Does anyone but me not see the humor in that lol

Comment

You take it too seriously dude, you need to get over it now, it's just a message board. Why don't you leave the house and find some real world issues to bitch and whine about?
      But I'll suffocate for the respect before I breathe to collect a fuckin' check

Comment

stewie g, i may not agree with you on other stuff, but yeah theses fuckers need to get there IP address shoved up their asses.
        I could give a fuck about ya secrets and ya past words
        I can pass words with the ability to hurt you
        Patience is a virtue and knowledge is a commercial
        - vinnie paz (Ikon) JMT

Comment

Jimmy, I believe its safe to say I am active on this board alot less than you. OH, oh wait, what you said was supposed to be insulting right? Oh my god! That insult was SOOOO original, I mean I've never heard someone say that "you shouldnt take this message board so seriously, go outside and get a life". That was pure genius, I'm in amazement and shock. Such brilliance for an off the cuff remark. Did you have to work to reach this level or did God give you the gift of suckiness from birth? This board is worth a stick of gum to me but its very odd seeing members banned for trivial reasons and Mc Gee Gee is reducing this board to grades K-5 freely. But I dont expect you to agree, I mean you have a "life", which must include advertising a board you created during your freetime in the outside world right? I'm aware I sayed you were allowed to bitch and moan at me in this thread but please try not to contradict your statements so obviously? If you were to do the math on both of our registration dates and post counts and compare and contrast the two, it appears you post on this board more than I do as well.
          If I say "Fuck 50" 80 people with names like "G-unitgangsta, Banksluv,Yayofluffanutta,and Shadyfinching" calling me a Budden or Inc. groupie.

Comment

^^ What does it matter that I post here more than you do? you're the one crying like a bitch about other members and trying to look clever by posting whole essays about how unfair it is that some people have been banned. If this board is only worth a stick of gum to you and its all so terribly unfair then why don't you leave now?

Comment

do these pointless threads people make ruin your day outside of the internet? NO so shut the fuck up
              unless your real life is the internet and judging from your post it is
              fun facts about canada from real experts!

Originally posted by TheRealAshland
              if you didnt know canada has laws against cursing i do belive
              Originally posted by PlasticSturgeon
              gotta love the 80% of each dollar being taken from you and not being able to own gun's.

Comment

*Yawn*
                Its amazing that I replied to a post you made 10 hours ago and yet your right here to respond promptly. Why do I get that feeling you never left? And why do I state how idiotic these spammers are? Because they are idiotic. Does it ruin my day? Well if it did I believe I would be cursing and swearing very much like the rest of you "cool" individuals. I'm very flattered you perceive me as clever but nothing I have said is clever to my standard it is just common sense that you lack making it seem as though I'm speaking on an intellectual level light years above the peak of your crown. Long story short: shut up.
                "What does it matter that I post here more than you do? "
                ^^ To answer your question "Why don't you leave the house and find some real world issues to bitch and whine about?"

Illphrenic. OH YES. I live for this message board. I've only been here 4 months compared to your dedicated marriage of a year and 4 months. Looks as though you've got me there popular guy.

Comment

^ Shut the fuck up and go back to your japanimation and soggy cereal, cartoon boy.
                  Originally posted by Mycall
                  You're in "college".

And have no lack of maturity.
                  Originally posted by RSolo101
                  btw u just jelous u cant grow facial hair? lol i could grow a full beard if i really wanted to jsut to let u kno aight

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie G.
                    *Yawn*
                    Its amazing that I replied to a post you made 10 hours ago and yet your right here to respond promptly. Why do I get that feeling you never left? And why do I state how idiotic these spammers are? Because they are idiotic. Does it ruin my day? Well if it did I believe I would be cursing and swearing very much like the rest of you "cool" individuals. I'm very flattered you perceive me as clever but nothing I have said is clever to my standard it is just common sense that you lack making it seem as though I'm speaking on an intellectual level light years above the peak of your crown. Long story short: shut up.
                    "What does it matter that I post here more than you do? "
                    ^^ To answer your question "Why don't you leave the house and find some real world issues to bitch and whine about?"

Illphrenic. OH YES. I live for this message board. I've only been here 4 months compared to your dedicated marriage of a year and 4 months. Looks as though you've got me there popular guy.

Damn that was sad. What the hell are you trying to sound like? and you managed to avoid the issue alltogather. If this board means nothing to you, but it upsets you so much, then why are you still here?

If you don't like it then leave and never come back.

Cry baby.

Comment

man im goin with stewie...

when its the letter H it doesnt count in the instance cuz it is silent.. say it both...

A hourly...
                      An Hourly...

An is right...

and yeah Stewie is right, i mean do i agree with makin a new thread about it? no... do i agree with what he is sayin? yes.... he makes good points... but it doesnt bother me... i mean on the news section now all it is is "War in iraq!" "new song! Fabolous!" i could give a shit.. i tihnk that all threads here are pointless....
                      I'm making a D12World comeback

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Borsyk, Yesterday, 02:01 AM
                      1 response
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Cedeber
                      by Cedeber