HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALLING ALL EMINEM FANS!!!!! (worth reading)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALLING ALL EMINEM FANS!!!!! (worth reading)

theres a new book coming out that wants quotes from fans who enjoy his music so goto this website for more info if ur interested (only a few quotes get picked but as long as you've writeen one...you'll DEFINATELY get your name put in the book)

go on its worth it

just tryin 2 help :P
    Originally posted by eminememinemyum
    Omfg eminem I can't believe it he is so fit and I wanna do him but I can't cause if I ever saw him I might just die omgomgomg
    I love eminem more than you cause i'm so groupie and I'd eat his shit.

soz i forgot to actually post the link its: http://hometown.aol.com/shadylady8d1...mHomepage.html
    Omfg eminem I can't believe it he is so fit and I wanna do him but I can't cause if I ever saw him I might just die omgomgomg

Comment

What kind of a fuckin name is eminem eminem yum ???

Comment

my name's not gettin picked, but i figured what da hell.
        Originally Posted by FaB514
        You have to preserve the color of your skin or else everyone will be brown
        Eminem started sucking ass after 8 Mile. He can't rap worth shit now.

fabbeddockamam

Comment

yeh i made that last year.... my little sis wanted to choose a name for me.....my proper name aint much beter tho lol its dead-demon-pixie < im on as that on the eminem forum

Comment

haha i signed already!!
            * URBAN BLAZE *

~Numba1Balla~TheLegendaryAK~Homicidal~BluntMan~ChronicRage~Spyder~
            ~YaMaYee~DarkHaze~TheCore~Smokey~ThugLife~

Comment

What I wrote :

Marshalls lyrics are very unique, they're funny and self helping at once. Hes made me want to become a rapper even though im female. I just wish people would respect him for his amazing lyrics and not just his body. Great job em keep it up your fans are with you all the way!

Charlotte Warder 15 Newport/Isle of Wight/England

p.s I think you SHOULD post names with the quotes.....cause if people get their quote printed they're guna wana proove its theirs. By the way I think this is a great idea....please e-mail me back with when the book will be out, I've posted the page on the D12 forum

Comment

yeh i made that last year.... my little sis wanted to choose a name for me.....my proper name aint much beter tho lol its dead-demon-pixie < im on as that on the eminem forum

that's a pretty big change from dead-demon-pixie to eminememinemyum :/
                "Why would I save a world, I no longer have any stake in?"

Comment

lol i know but ive had dead-demon-pixie for YEARS AND YEARS lol i was in a hurry when i made the name "eminememinemyum" last year and my lil sis was in the room (bless her heart shes only 11) and she sed put eminemyum! but i think that was taken so i had to right it twice lol.....cant be arsed to make my other username....too lazy :S

Comment

What I wrote :

Marshalls lyrics are very unique, they're funny and self helping at once. Hes made me want to become a rapper even though im female. I just wish people would respect him for his amazing lyrics and not just his body. Great job em keep it up your fans are with you all the way!

Charlotte Warder 15 Newport/Isle of Wight/England

p.s I think you SHOULD post names with the quotes.....cause if people get their quote printed they're guna wana proove its theirs. By the way I think this is a great idea....please e-mail me back with when the book will be out, I've posted the page on the D12 forum
                    " I just wish people would respect him for his amazing lyrics and not just his body"

Flip that around...If Eminem wasn't one of the biggest artists in the world and he didn't have millions of dollars in the bank...say for example he worked in burger king round the corner from you and nobody knew who he was would you still be madly in love with him?

Comment

hmm, well i don't know wat to say..i will probably think about it and go there and say it later

thanx anywayz

Comment

if u appreciate his lyrics why not appreciate others? Nas, Rakim, Pac, Big L, Jada, Jay Z, Biggie, Redman, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Big Pun, Meth, Ghost Face, Royce, Canibus, or even Obie, Proof, Kon, Kuniva, Swifty?

Why not mention all those that get shadowed by Eminem? Eminem gets alot of respect, more then you can imagine. How bout u promote for all the other MCs who dont get as much? Not hatin but their are alot of MCs who are funny and self motivating also, some more then Eminem by far.....

just an opinion
                        The Big 4
                        http://youtu.be/NMMUh37BWEE The Truth
                        http://youtu.be/PT_j38VUAuE Rondo
                        http://youtu.be/yhTKSdWRC0I KG
                        http://youtu.be/3VhwzKGkvjg Ray

Comment

^ forgot other MCs, i know, but just examples, not hatin, i listen to Eminem alot, think hes great but Im just askin why not be into other great MCs.....
                          The Big 4
                          http://youtu.be/NMMUh37BWEE The Truth
                          http://youtu.be/PT_j38VUAuE Rondo
                          http://youtu.be/yhTKSdWRC0I KG
                          http://youtu.be/3VhwzKGkvjg Ray

Comment

yes actually i would Ben.... I was 7 or 8 years old the 1st time i saw him on tv......fort he was absolutely gorgeous str8 away....do you really think at that age i would like sum1 i saw on tv str8 away just becuase they were 'famous' I remeber it well clear...I was at my nans house and it came on top of the pops (no comments plz) and i said nanny whos that!?! i really liked his music and i thought he was gorgeous..

Comment

yes actually i would Ben.... I was 7 or 8 years old the 1st time i saw him on tv......fort he was absolutely gorgeous str8 away....do you really think at that age i would like sum1 i saw on tv str8 away just becuase they were 'famous' I remeber it well clear...I was at my nans house and it came on top of the pops (no comments plz) and i said nanny whos that!?! i really liked his music and i thought he was gorgeous..
                              If you're 15 now, and you were 8 when you first saw him on TV, doesn't that mean you saw him in 1997? I don't think he was on TV then.
                              You know very well who you are
                              Don't let 'em hold you down... reach for the STARS

Maybe it's me that caused it... the fightin' and the hurtin'
                              In my room cryin' cuz I didn't wanna be a burden

Separate the girls from the women, and the winnin'
                              Always knew the thrill was worth it from the beginnin

Believe me sweety, I got enough to feed the needy.
                              No need to be greedy, I got mad friends with Benz's
                              C-notes by the layers, true fuckin' players

Crash the cadillac, ***** ain't shit changed
                              Jus' a whole lotta change
                              And a whole lotta brains
                              A whole lotta dames
                              And a whole lotta thangs
                              But hey, I'm from the D, I got a whole lotta game

I dumbed down for my audience, doubled my dollars
                              They criticized me for it, yet they all yell "holla!"
                              If skills sold, truth be told
                              I'd probably be, lyrically
                              Talib Kweli
                              Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
                              But I did five mil... I ain't been rhymin' like Common since.

teeniebopper (TEEˇneeˇbahˇper) - noun - One who listens to The Notorious B.I.G.'s "One More Chance" and says, "He stole that beat from Ashanti!"

aim: lauren001990

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:44 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Louiscuming  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:36 AM