HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mixtape Monthly:Top 5 Mixtapes...This month, Hip-Hop heavyweights...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixtape Monthly:Top 5 Mixtapes...This month, Hip-Hop heavyweights...

Daily Hip-Hop News:
    Mixtape Monthly: 5 Exclusive Mobb Deep Tracks, Redman Returns, Lil Kim / Rah Digga Collabo
    written by Carl Chery
    Thursday - April 1, 2004
    This month, Hip-Hop heavyweights Snoop Dogg and Mobb Deep team up with premier mixed DJ's Whoo Kid and Big Mike.

On The Revival, coasts unite as Snoop Dogg and DJ Whoo Kid offer a mix of tracks primarily featuring the Dogfather with appearances by Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Lil Flip, The Game, Fabolous and Mobb Deep.

DJ Big Mike calls on Mobb Deep to host Dead Or Alive, a mixed CD that features 5 Mobb cuts along with new material from Nas, Lloyd Banks, Jadakiss, Styles P., Beanie Sigel, The Diplomats, M.O.P., Nore and Lil Flip. The disc also features an unreleased version of The Notorious B.I.G.'s "Wanna Get Witcha."

The Dirty South keeps adding to their overwhelming success, DJ Smallz presents Smoked Out 8: I'm Still Watching You Watching Me, a 39- track CD featuring the Dirty South's elite. The CD features remixes such as T.I.'s "Rubberban Man" and Triville's "Neva Eva," both featuring Twista, Usher's "Yeah" with added verses from Pastor Troy and Nivea and a reworking of Gravy's "That's Me" co-starring P. Diddy, Busta Rhymes and Juvenile. Smoked Out 8 also includes songs from G-Unit's Young Buck, Lil Flip, Ludacris and a screwed Diplomats track, "Diplomats Invading Houston."

DJ Kool Kid also resorts to southern assistance on Pure Pain Volume 3 hosted by Lil Flip and Cee-Lo. The CD features freestyles from up and comers like Paul Cain, Curtains and Jae Millz as well as a freestyle collaboration between Lil Kim and Rah Digga. Kool Kid also offers new tracks from J Kwon, Talib Kweli featuring Common and Kanye West produced tracks from Grafh and Jin.

Lastly, Detroit's DJ Exclusive drops Luthaism hosted by Proof of D12. The disc features the Swifty dis toward Benzino "What People Do For Money" and exclusives from Flipmode Squad, freestyles from Redman, Proof and The Next Episode's Quest McCody. Luthaism also features standout cuts from Nas featuring Bumpy Knuckles, D12 and G-Unit.

DJ Whoo Kid's The Revival, DJ Big Mike's Dead Or Alive, DJ Smallz's Southern Smoke, DJ Kool Kid's Pure Pain and DJ Exclusive's Luthaism are in stores now."Buy All Your Mixtapes HERE"
    www.myspace.com/djexclusive (ADD ME NOW!)

www.djexclusive.net

www.djexclusive.aftermathmusic.com

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Bynarden, 02-19-2021, 10:43 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post Ole Lorelei  
Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM