game a fake????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game a fake????

got this from club662mob from hitemup forums , i dont know if this is true so all u game dickryders dont start dissing me.

Aneek from the west coast super group CUSTOM MADE has dissed G-UNIT artist The Game. The track was recorded due to the lies and fabrications Aftermath/G-Unit records and the artist himself was making about his life as a supposed "street thug."
    The following excerpt is from the Jan/Feb issue of XXL No. 55

"In 2001, while Jayceon Taylor (The Game) lay in a dopehouse covered in his own blood, filled with five shells (one in his heart), he never thought two years later he'd be the West Coast's biggest prospect since Snoop."

Basically, Aftermath/G-Unit records feels that they need to hype their artists up to make them sell. It worked with 50 so why wouldn't it work with The Game. Ask yourself this. How can someone be shot in the heart and live? It is not logically possible. Your heart is the main organ (besides your brain) that operates your body. Your heart circulates blood throughout your body. Your heart is only the size of your fist so if a bullet hit your heart it would destroy it. I guess Aftermath/G-Unit thinks that the average rap consumer is too stupid to have any common sense. The Game was never a full fledged gangster. He is a tax write-off for Dre. Dre needs an artist from Los Angeles to give back to the West Coast. If you read the May XXL there is an article about The Game where he states "he used to play with butterflies and roaches." The Game got shot with his own gun. What kind of gangster gets shot with their own gun? And to top it off they market The Game as a 21 year old when in reality he just recently turned 26.

There are many more lies and fabrications about The Game, but we'll save that for later. This whole situation is just funny. In the May XXL it also states how he didn't start rapping till a year ago. He said after he got shot he went out and bought every classic hip-hop album and studied them. "At the end of the day my name sums up exactly that: The Game," is another statement made by the supposed "Piru Blood from Compton." Basically, his whole style is bitten and molded after N.W.A., Snoop, Dre, Ice Cube, Jay-Z, Nas, etc. He listened to them and figured that is how a rapper is supposed to rap and copied them. If you have noticed The Game is not and has not yet been marketed to Los Angeles. He is only marketed to New York. He's all over the New York mixtape scene and is portrayed as a West Coast gangsta rapper that can hang with East Coast vets. The reason for this is that Dre can't market him to Los Angeles because everyone in Los Angeles knows who he really is. He was a basketball star in high school not a hardcore gang member.

It's a shame that this nonsense has to occur. It's time that the real emcees of Los Angeles be showcased instead of wannabe emcees who study rap for a year and then think they can conquer the industry. Dre must think we are some real dumb****s and they really think he's gonna save the West Coast?

For information about Custom Made (REAL LA MC'S)
    www.custommadehiphop.com

CUSTOM MADE CREW REPPIN' LOS ANGELES
    "SIDEWALK MINDTALK"

i actually got this from kdogg from the wcrydaz forum

It's time that the real emcees of Los Angeles be showcased instead of wannabe emcees...

wannabe emcee? well, wannabe gangsta maybe if what you say is true. But how can you be a "wannabe" emcee if you got the talent to blow?

Comment

Aneek and his crew are wack azz fuck, i'v heard there music, they suck azz. they just beggin for game to diss them on wax so they can get some exposure

Comment

Originally posted by ez8o5
        they just beggin for game to diss them on wax so they can get some exposure
        yup

Comment

i dont understand why it is news that some rapper is pretending to be hard? most rappers do make up half the shit that they say.
          www.derf561designs.com

Comment

game responded to this
            http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/The...responds/2906/
            treated.

Comment

yeh i read that nasty...i'ma make another post on that

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse