HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[June 18th] Young Buck Admits To Being Wrong, Tears Up On Phone Call With 50 [Audio]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• madski11z
    replied
    lmao @ the comment on the page "dat shit was Sad !! Oh Well.. I'm bout 2 go wack off!!!" wtf

Leave a comment:

• Jasko
    replied
    Buck is real talk.

Leave a comment:

• diP
    replied
    Originally posted by Bleed View Post
    lol..

Leave a comment:

• HitmanforHire
    replied
    Originally posted by MidwestSwing View Post
    Please get off 50's dick. If tomorrow Banks or Yayo said 50 was keeping money from them and either of them got kicked out of the group, you'd be saying the same thing about them.

actually, NO. lol. the Buck situation, he brought it upon himself. I'm just speakin the truth and sticking by what I feel is the correct move, in general. If somebody put me in a position that high, the last thing I would wanna do is fuck that up.

So you're telling me that its okay to go from nothing, to a whole lot and then its okay to shit on the people who got you there? Does that make any logical sense? Maybe to you it makes perfect sense, but I don't do drugs. So to me it makes no sense.

Leave a comment:

• MidwestSwing
    replied
    Originally posted by HitmanforHire View Post
    Look, stop feelin bad for Buck... hey if theres a person that can rebound after being sonned on several occasions, its Game. And Buck wants to hang out with Game... so... with that said, all three (Lil Wayne being one of the three) are proving that kissing a man, or crying, or hugging people that you just dissed (in a club), or talking about killing yourself is GANGSTA in hiphop. And people will embrace you... because in this day and age, people are soft and weak as fuck. We live in an age where black people listen to the Imus show, and then get offended when he disses the Rutger women... so it doesn't surprise me that people will embrace Buck again.
    Please get off 50's dick. If tomorrow Banks or Yayo said 50 was keeping money from them and either of them got kicked out of the group, you'd be saying the same thing about them.

Leave a comment:

• Vos
    replied
    lol I feel sorry for Buck too....he made an ass out of himself after flip flopping like that....

but at the end of the day, Buck's music is far better than 50's....so Buck > 50

Leave a comment:

• HitmanforHire
    replied
    full conversation only on THIS IS 50, Tonight at 9 PM!!!

Leave a comment:

• ruff
    replied
    Poor Buck

Leave a comment:

• MidwestSwing
    replied
    I wonder if buck will be on the T.O.S. cover now

Leave a comment:

• Dublo7
    replied
    50 probably shouldn't have leaked this...

hahah, oh man. This is rough.

Leave a comment:

• Nitz
    replied
    get em buck lol

Leave a comment:

• Ty
    replied
    do you think fif actually leaked this? I'm not so sure..

Leave a comment:

• Semtex
    replied
    wow

Leave a comment:

• Mista $tash
    replied
    Someone from AllHipHop.com posted this reply:

I see that this thread recieved a lot of replies. I don't know where to begin.

*pause*

So much to say...50 is absolutely fucked up for releasing this phone conversation. That ***** waited in the cut so that when the opportunity came, he could embarass Buck. He even softened his voice to make it seem like he cared about what Buck was saying, but I know that 50 was laughing at Buck on the inside. 50 sunk really low this time. As for Buck, I resent him for crying to 50 like that. Buck is crying like a ho to her pimp, and that shit is not cool. He could have apologized without bawling like a baby. Buck is still my favorite, but now my opinion of him is negative. What the fuck does he look like crying to another man, talking about "Sometimes a ***** get confused" WTF? That shit is humiliating. I was embarrased even by listening to that conversation.

The worst shit about this situation is that it again reinforces the idea that in hip hop a man can't be emotional. I know I went far left. Buck is at his most vulnerable moment, and 50 released the conversation, knowing that other rappers and fans will ridcule Buck for crying like that. Plus 50 released the convo for his own personal amusement. 50 is a cold *****. He doesn't give a fuck. This goes to show that 50 is none of these *****'s friends. He said that Yayo was the safest one. Yeah! 'Cause Yayo been sucking 50's dick. Yayo will do anything for 50. I wonder how Banks feels about Buck crying to 50 like that.

Damn, I just contradicted myself, I know. But that's what this situation has done--arouse contradictory feelings. That whay I say that I don't know what to feel.

^^ This is some real shyt. LMAO!!

Leave a comment:

• Wes_Belvy
    replied
    the rest of the tape a'int even been leaked yet..they're posting what's left of it on thisis50 later on today..

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by LakiU9, Today, 01:54 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Joedan
by Joedan

Started by igberlyonnel, Today, 04:06 AM