HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[June 18th] Young Buck- "Bitch *****s, Do Bitch Things" *Brand New 50 Cent Diss*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    lol at his manager saying he wont be petty or immature

Leave a comment:

• red rum
    replied
    i dont see the point of dissing 50 since buck is still signed to g unit

Leave a comment:

• madski11z
    replied
    this is a dope track. but buck leaving g-unit = gay. G-Unit is fucked now. I still like banks and 50, but just imagine game and buck still in G-unit and on the new g-unit album.

Leave a comment:

• H 2 Tha Izzo
    replied
    Originally posted by BANK$ View Post
    I guess Buck shouldn't bite the hand that feeds him, but 50 isn't really an example to follow on that count....wasn't he ready to diss Dre if he worked with Game?
    yep, he makes up the rules as he goes along, not really cool

Leave a comment:

• Vos
    replied
    ^ lol, like the other guy said, this is the internet, it's all in good fun

I guess Buck shouldn't bite the hand that feeds him, but 50 isn't really an example to follow on that count....wasn't he ready to diss Dre if he worked with Game?

Leave a comment:

• HitmanforHire
    replied
    Originally posted by Mano View Post
    smh @ you not realizing this is the Internet. Get a grip .. ^
    true that... seems like only internet people know about the streets, these days... its just bullshit.

Leave a comment:

• H 2 Tha Izzo
    replied
    Originally posted by HitmanforHire View Post
    if you notice though, Buck made the money change him. 50 was still being smart and patient with Buck. But as soon as shit hit the fan with Buck's spending habits, 50 stepped in and helped him, and look at how Buck repays him. Some of you guys are real morons. You support anything that disses G-Unit... but you only support and embrace "hate". I understand why loyalty doesn't mean shit... I can tell by the way you flip flop and switch sides all the time. Y'all embrace bitchassness on a whole different level. And then you got the nerve to loosely call people a snitch, when you don't know what it means and you can't tell anyone what another person did to supposedly "snitch". Y'all are the first people to snitch when shit goes down. Y'all don't know the first thing about hood morale, and hood rules, and got the nerve to judge shit that you don't know about.
    50 doesn't have a great character, he doesn't like it when others do well or get more attention. Watch him in any interview with Eminem, he can't take the fact he's No.2 and it shows up badly. Or even that webcast that was put out, he spent 90% of the time hating on Banks because he gets girls. He was even on the verge of dissing Dre at one point, the guy who lifted him off the streets and made him successful.

I don't mind the guy too much but he does seem to have the need to control everybody and everything and thats not a positive character trait.

Leave a comment:

• Mano
    replied
    smh @ you not realizing this is the Internet. Get a grip .. ^

Leave a comment:

• HitmanforHire
    replied
    if you notice though, Buck made the money change him. 50 was still being smart and patient with Buck. But as soon as shit hit the fan with Buck's spending habits, 50 stepped in and helped him, and look at how Buck repays him. Some of you guys are real morons. You support anything that disses G-Unit... but you only support and embrace "hate". I understand why loyalty doesn't mean shit... I can tell by the way you flip flop and switch sides all the time. Y'all embrace bitchassness on a whole different level. And then you got the nerve to loosely call people a snitch, when you don't know what it means and you can't tell anyone what another person did to supposedly "snitch". Y'all are the first people to snitch when shit goes down. Y'all don't know the first thing about hood morale, and hood rules, and got the nerve to judge shit that you don't know about.

Leave a comment:

• H 2 Tha Izzo
    replied
    As a G Unit fan its not good to see it come to this, but thats what happens when the money dries up.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Originally posted by ml2niceguy View Post
    word...these dudes are like slaves ...hate their boss but they can't quit! lol

Just about to download it now...I think Buck still really wants to be back in the Unit...on that phone call,50 was being sympathetic aswell...

Leave a comment:

• Hamlet
    replied
    I think Buck Will prevail. He mightve lost all the G-Unit Dick Riders but he won all the G-Unot , Nas, Jada, Styles P, Ja Rule, Fat Joe, etc. Dick Riders.. So at the end of the day, Buck has more people backing him up. And if Bucks keeps it coming like this I am sure that he wont have a problem eating seeing he just opened a hole bunch doors for himself.

1 door closes 5 open.
    Last edited by Hamlet; 06-19-2008, 06:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Excellence
    replied
    Originally posted by Rome24 View Post
    ill give credit were credit is due! BANKS ripped that shit.
    u mean buck ? lol

Leave a comment:

• Korps
    replied
    "I'm a G, Without me you're just the 'U', 'N', 'I', 'T'!"

"When your punk ass respond, I'ma give you verse three. You'll see..."

... and so it begins. 50's money vs Bucks truths/talent.
    Last edited by Korps; 06-19-2008, 03:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Oil Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Rome24 View Post
    you crazyyyy!!?! 300 bars > *
    and i dont see buck and game doin a diss together game told buck to leave with him long ago kid shouldve listend! it be dope to hear a track together but i dont think game would do it.. you never know..

Im pretty sure game would do a song with buck anyday.. bucks the one you gotta convince

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Heridan, 06-26-2021, 06:05 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post Zavylon
by Zavylon

Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:02 AM