HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6-19-08: Another Young Buck Phone Convo Coming Soon. Preview!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-19-08: Another Young Buck Phone Convo Coming Soon. Preview!!!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...wuP1fwzRSXvL6T

*WORLDSTARHIPHOP EXCLUSIVE*
    Around the 5 minute mark you will hear a preview of Young Buck speaking to Spider Loc. Another private Young Buck phone call is leaked. This was Buck calling Spider Loc speaking on Game. The phone call was about 1 month ago. We are hearing there is a new phone call that was recorded a few days ago. Stay tuned for that. Big shout out to Shady Tv & DJ Woogie
    WWW.THISIS50.COM
    JOIN TODAY!

well at least we're getting some sort of entertainment out of this shit
    Iím here, Iím present, Iím suffering

@gracihas

Comment

how many hours of calls u think they all have?
      I get so high you might see me laugh at something I seen on the turned off TV. I sprinkled kief into a Fonto leaf when I wake I chief before I brush my teeth, for real.

Comment

Next week on Days of our Lives
        rb forever

Comment

I can imagine that everyone's gonna gang up on Buck... and eventually Game will turn on Buck... cause theyre both unloyal people
          WWW.THISIS50.COM
          JOIN TODAY!

Comment

only faggots record phone calls.

I Love Music.
            King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
            Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
            I hate a Yankee

Comment

^agreed
              H-a-m-m-y
              The Space

Comment

Didnt hear the first one, please can some one sum up what the deal is?

Thanks.
                D!M-SHADY
                RIP PROOF

Comment

^^ http://www.zshare.net/audio/139043278a1154ec/
                  H-a-m-m-y
                  The Space

Comment

Originally posted by Bleed View Post
                    only faggots record phone calls.
                    yall *****s is silly as fuck. YAll trip cuz of a phone call is recorded. How fuckin dumb is that. When 50 told yall buck was saying this shit, you didn't believe him. Now that turth is out there, you STILL complain. I mean i like 50 and buck but you gotta admit that BUCK brought this on himself. If the ***** is dissin 50 and talkin crazy, its only right that 50 show these people that he aint talkin like that when he talkin to 50.

50 said it himself in XXl that buck get confused. Everybody thought that 50 was just talkin shit, now listen to the tape. What did buck say? Yea, was keepin it real the whole fuckin time.
                    WOO WOO WOO, You Know it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dertyhead#22 View Post
                      yall *****s is silly as fuck. YAll trip cuz of a phone call is recorded. How fuckin dumb is that. When 50 told yall buck was saying this shit, you didn't believe him. Now that turth is out there, you STILL complain. I mean i like 50 and buck but you gotta admit that BUCK brought this on himself. If the ***** is dissin 50 and talkin crazy, its only right that 50 show these people that he aint talkin like that when he talkin to 50.
                      50 said it himself in XXl that buck get confused. Everybody thought that 50 was just talkin shit, now listen to the tape. What did buck say? Yea, was keepin it real the whole fuckin time.
                      Some people are just upset because their perception of Young Buck being a credible, multi-millionaire gangster rapper has been shattered. They now have to accept that Buck is a devious, irresponsible, and untrustworthy person - and that bothers a lot of people, because they put the man on a pedestal and now look like fools because they were proven wrong in such a humiliating way. This has very little to do with 50 Cent, and much more to do with people coming to terms with the fact Young Buck is not the person we all believed him to be.

If the shoe were on a different foot, and someone leaked a conversation with 50 Cent showing similar vulnerability, no one would have a problem with it. In fact, everyone would use it to their advantage in destroying his reputation. Since 50 is perceived as the big bad bully, some like to pretend that his actions were unjustified and immoral. They want to believe Young Buck is innocent in all of this, and I'm still trying to figure out why?

Everything 50 has said regarding Buck, ranging from drug addiction to tax evasion, has been proven true. Young Buck claims on the radio that he hasn't been paid royalties for his work in G-Unit. Everyone calls 50 a bitch. We find out Young Buck was given a $200,000 advance from 50 to save his ass from the IRS, and 50 is still a bitch.

He's damned no matter what he does. Even in the thread that discusses Spider Loc's released tape of Young Buck talking all kinds of shit, you'll find no one actually discussing the tape. Everyone is just insulting Spider Loc.

Wonder why?
                      Last edited by Van Dyke; 06-21-2008, 08:47 AM.

"Living is easy with eyes closed.."

Comment

fif didn't release the phone calls until he seen buck screamin fuck g unit

Comment

Originally posted by Van Dyke View Post
                          Some people are just upset because their perception of Young Buck being a credible, multi-millionaire gangster rapper has been shattered. They now have to accept that Buck is a devious, irresponsible, and untrustworthy person - and that bothers a lot of people, because they put the man on a pedestal and now look like fools because they were proven wrong in such a humiliating way. This has very little to do with 50 Cent, and much more to do with people coming to terms with the fact Young Buck is not the person we all believed him to be.

If the shoe were on a different foot, and someone leaked a conversation with 50 Cent showing similar vulnerability, no one would have a problem with it. In fact, everyone would use it to their advantage in destroying his reputation. Since 50 is perceived as the big bad bully, some like to pretend that his actions were unjustified and immoral. They want to believe Young Buck is innocent in all of this, and I'm still trying to figure out why?

Everything 50 has said regarding Buck, ranging from drug addiction to tax evasion, has been proven true. Young Buck claims on the radio that he hasn't been paid royalties for his work in G-Unit. Everyone calls 50 a bitch. We find out Young Buck was given a $200,000 advance from 50 to save his ass from the IRS, and 50 is still a bitch.

He's damned no matter what he does. Even in the thread that discusses Spider Loc's released tape of Young Buck talking all kinds of shit, you'll find no one actually discussing the tape. Everyone is just insulting Spider Loc.

Wonder why?

Comment

you know whats funny.. everyone claims to favor Buck the most out the unit and etc.. yet he still flops just like all the rest of 'em. And honestly, when's the last time any of ya'll bumped any of Buck's albums or songs? All I ever read about is how great Buck is and how awesome and super spectacular ILL FLYY Buck is, yet no-one bought his last album, no-one talked about it, no one even really cares for dude. It's like ya'll just say he's the best cuz that's what everyone else is saying. Fuck a young buck.. u guys are so anxious to hear a Buck and Game collabo like its gonna be something interesting (lemme guess a G-Unit diss.. fuck that).. smh

Comment

Banks > Buck.
                              "All Star weekend I saw Warren G with no Nate Dogg. That's like MJG with no 8 Ball."

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by cbdgumiesreview, Yesterday, 07:57 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Allanmathew  
                              Started by buykarascbd, Today, 05:16 AM
                              0 responses