• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/1 David Banner: "Rappers are too bitch nowadays"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...9llQw9nUTkNolM

100% Real talk

So true about Sunglasses part
    Last edited by D.M.X; 08-01-2008, 02:38 PM.
    Everybody was born to hustle
    It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
    - Xzibit

this guy has gotta point, i mean look at fat joe, jadakiss, nas, ghostface killa, T.I., young buck, game, shits just pathetic

Comment

Even though I dont like all of his music (I do like his singles for the most part however) he's always speakin the truth and I have no choice but to respect him. He's right though I mean how u gonna diss somebody that you don't even really know?! U got rappers out here dissin other rappers they dont even know for no fuccin reason. If it's personal, then u can either deal with it personally, or make a record about it. But you have people just talkin shit and hatin on other people they don't even know just because of some he said/she said shit or just because one person's mad that another person is eating and the other guy aint.

When the fucc did rappers get so damn sensitive too? Chamillionaire's right, why even start beef if both of yall are livin large and got all this money, there's no reason for it. I think Bishop Lamont's single somes it up...."We gotta grow uuuuuupppp". Hip hop has become juvenile and on some little bitch/kid shit these days with people just talkin shit. You can find similar characteristics on the playground of an elementary school or a middle school or a high school. It's funny because the Soula Boys are the ones who are actually being more mature, because they're making music for the kids and having fun, but aren't starting no beefs over little shit. At the same time some "grown ass men" are still trippin over some little line another rapper said that may or may not have been directed at them. Thats why I've been sayin that Kanye West is hip hop...that *****'s doin him & bein himself and takin over the fuccin game while *****s out here just focused on another *****. Focus on your damn self. It's one thing when ur in the hood and u got problems with the dude down the street, but how u live in New York and got a problem with a dude from California that u never even met?!

And the other thing about rappers havin to have done this and that or say they've done this or they've done that to be successful. Like David Banner was sayin, all that matters is hit records. I'd rather hear a fuccin dope ass song (Like from Kanye) that is true music than hear somebody's problems with another dude on a tracc, or hear about how many birds a guy has sold, or how many people he's killed, or how hard of a gangbanger he is.

NOW, if you actually have done that shit, and you're portraying it as poetry and art, then I'm all for it, but I'm not tryna hear a rapper like "I got 38 Keys/ Just smoked a pound of trees" I'm tryna hear some real fuccin art.

At least there's some real artists left out there tho like Kanye, Lupe, OutKast, etc. I love fun loving music 4sho, and not everything I listen to is true art, but I'm just sayin don't front about too much shit, it's gettin old.

Comment

^
        if u want to listen to that sort of trash go an listen to rocc or cuntry or somethin. rap is a music for REAL men

Comment

Originally posted by MC Squidge View Post
          ^
          if u want to listen to that sort of trash go an listen to rocc or cuntry or somethin. rap is a music for REAL men
          i dont know which "trash" you were referring to...rap should be music for some real men, but most of these *****s is immature and hop up and make a record dissin someone else for no fuccin reason.

Comment

only faggot rappers diss fo no reason. most do have a legitmate reason bro

Comment

yea like sayin a rapper aint really where he say he from. thats a good reason

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:41 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Deborahlanker  
              Started by harman19, 06-06-2021, 10:25 PM
              1 response