HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8/13/08 Celebs Discuss Eminem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 8/13/08 Celebs Discuss Eminem

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgrp9PUr084
    New York YANKEES = 2009 WS CHAMPIONS

  • #2
    lol, im willing to bet that first chick hasnt heard FACK or Touchdown.
    BIG PROOF FOREVER

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks for posting

      Comment


      • #4
        Cool shit.

        Comment


        • #5
          it's not like any so called celeb would say "Encore was wack, fuck Em"...they give the pc response...

          Comment


          • #6
            word. he's gonna be back soon. and it's gonna be weird when he is.

            Comment


            • #7
              i for one am excited!

              thanks!
              rb forever

              Comment


              • #8
                Never heard of any of them except Cee-Lo...

                *Goes back under rock*
                P!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dirtyproof View Post
                  lol, im willing to bet that first chick hasnt heard FACK or Touchdown.
                  im willing to bet she listened to them and loved them

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^At least Touchdown

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      coo







                      Don't make sense
                      Goin' to Heaven with the goodie-goodies
                      Dressed in white
                      I like black Timbs and black hoodies

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        wow at all the hating, when someone puts a bad song out, most people would just not listen to it, the fact that you take the time to bash it, means you got some problems...

                        a lot of people put out bad songs, even bad albums... I'm a big fan of eminem music, just cause he released an album, i'm suddenly gonna just say i'm no fan of him?

                        these people are obviously fans of his music, if they didn't like encore whatever, they still had 3 other albums to like... 3 out of 4 albums is enough to be considered a fan
                        http://soundclick.com/tashkar18 - FREE AND EXCLUSIVE BEATS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by pandemic View Post
                          Never heard of any of them except Cee-Lo...

                          *Goes back under rock*


                          Was about to say the same thing, who was that one dude like Nick Cannons twin?
                          http://www.myspace.com/gordo524

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            on a diffrent note.. 50's album shouldnt come out for a looooooooonnnggggg time.. i want dre d12 an eminem albums...
                            I get so high you might see me laugh at something I seen on the turned off TV. I sprinkled kief into a Fonto leaf when I wake I chief before I brush my teeth, for real.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by EmineMan View Post
                              wow at all the hating, when someone puts a bad song out, most people would just not listen to it, the fact that you take the time to bash it, means you got some problems...

                              a lot of people put out bad songs, even bad albums... I'm a big fan of eminem music, just cause he released an album, i'm suddenly gonna just say i'm no fan of him?

                              these people are obviously fans of his music, if they didn't like encore whatever, they still had 3 other albums to like... 3 out of 4 albums is enough to be considered a fan
                              LOL, it was only me that said anything negative about his music. Who in this thread "bashed" Eminem? Being a fan of a musician also includes being able to criticize that musician when they put out garbage music. Im a fan of Eminem, but he's put out nothing but shitty music lately.
                              BIG PROOF FOREVER

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 06-03-2021, 08:33 PM
                              6 responses
                              29 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein  
                              Started by Omaha17, 11-11-2007, 08:02 PM
                              1 response
                              21 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jesi
                              by jesi
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:34 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:19 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by ceracareavis, Today, 08:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ceracareavis  
                              Started by ceracareavis, Today, 08:46 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ceracareavis  
                              Started by nmgfefcss, Today, 02:17 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nmgfefcss  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 01:04 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by defflyshene, Today, 12:06 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post defflyshene  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 05-24-2021, 08:47 AM
                              6 responses
                              35 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post marcumharrison1  
                              Working...
                              X