Best Rated in Micro SD Memory Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Rated in Micro SD Memory Cards

Hi. I have a 16 GB Class 10 Transcend Micro SD HC Card. I use it in my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Android device. I was copying files from my sd card to my laptop and then I deleted some photos from my sd card in bulk (around 2 GB). But the deletion speed was very slow and when the process was 50% complete, I got frustrated (since the CLASS 10 SD card behaved very slow) and paused and cancelled the Delete process in my laptop. Now after deleting some photos one by one, I safely removed the SD card and inserted it into my Android device. The device said it was configuring the card and suddenly my phone screen went blank. After a few seconds I removed the sd card and my phone came back to life. Then I tried inserting the card into another Android device - Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro and that device detected the card and said it was corrupted and asked me to format it to fix the card. I touched the format option that appeared on my screen. But the format process failed. So I inserted the card again in my laptop. For my surprise, the files that I deleted previously reappeared again unaffected. I couldn't format or delete the contents of the card. If I do so, they disappear and reappear again when I remove and insert it again. But I can copy the files from my sd card to my laptop. So I immediately took a backup of important data.

Now could anyone please help me with this strange SD card problem and provide a solution?

Looks like hardware damage,some sandisk ultra mini pen drives also behave in a similar manner where they get converted to "write protected" state after encountering some hardware issue(usually overheating). After that one can just copy the already present data but can't erase/format/write any new data. Time to get warranty or a new card(I recommend samsung evo plus).

Comment

I have a 128GB Micro SD card in exFat32 format. I have tried to copy my music libray over to the card for use in my Galaxy S5. My music library is 103GB. I can't seem to copy more than about 5-10GB before it craps out and gives my errors about corrupt data or the disk being dirty. I have reformatted and ran chdsk numerous times. I have tried to copy from PC to the card via USB, tried copying from PC to card using card reader slot, tried syncing over wifi; all methods netted the same result. I even purchased a new card ansd still have the same issue. I even used 2 different laptops...again, all methods netted the same result. Can anyone help me?

Comment

This is because the exFAT/FAT32 file system format has limitations in terms of file size it can contain. The maximum size of any data you load to the storage formatted in exFAT/FAT32 can be up to 4 GB.
        The way I see it you have two options here: You'd either need to re-format the SD Card in NTFS, or you should split the data in files less than 4 GB in size in order to be able to transfer it flawlessly.

Comment

In disk management, it shows capacity of 125GB, says it's active and healthy. I have reformatted to NTSF and that works fine but my Galaxy S5 does not recognize the NTSF format. When the card is inserted into my phone (in exFat32 format), it too shows 125GB capacity. very frustrating...

Comment

I don't think the B1W is at all fussy, and I don't think you can still buy cards slow enough to prevent it using full resolution.
            I have a Samsung U1 card in mine with no issues.

I would go for a 64GB card, it will retain the video for twice the time of a 32GB so guaranteed to keep a full day of driving on it, no need to worry about losing something you forgot to lock, and it will also have twice the lifespan while being less than twice the price. Those Evo Select cards are good value and inside are probably the same as the non-Select.

Comment

As Micro SD Memory card is perfectly designed for being accessory, with an added SD card adapter, it can be placed directly into a computer SD memory card slot, these bulk Micro SD can work with the camera, cell phone, 3D printer, Car DVR, Tablet and the other digital products. Check this link right here now https://www.hugdiy.com/micro-sd-card-c-10

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-23-2020, 12:51 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post jufurib
              by jufurib

Started by Smilert, Today, 06:02 AM