• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commentary on 50 and Game Beef!!!

Low Tidings
    By Rick Murphy

I wanna bust someone from my posse.
    I wanna bust someone from my posse like 50 Cent (“Fitty”) did to The Game.
    For those of you who missed it, Fitty was on Hot 97 radio when he dissed The Game and threw him out of the G-unit, his posse. When supporters of The Game heard the announcement, they ran down to the radio station and busted some slugs before fleeing in their ghetto sled. (That means they shot guns outside the radio station, hitting and wounding one bystander.)
    The headline in the newspapers the next morning was “50 Cent Banishes The Game.” Being an editor myself, I would have gone with “Gang Shoots Bystander” but maybe that’s just me.
    Anyhow, Fitty got a tremendous amount of press, coincidentally just as his new album was coming out.
    Ever the Shaolin, I crave publicity as much as the next hip-hop artist, but I’m not about to take my eight plus one and lick off everyone who trifes me. I figured I’d try the Fitty way and try to drum up some free pub.
    First, I figured I could throw Jerry Della Femina out of my posse, but he informed me he isn’t even in my posse, mainly because I am a honkey. He said I should slow my roll, give him some props, and be thankful I wasn’t making an up north trip.
    Bob Vacca, one of our copy editors, was next up. He’s a homey, he’s whack, he’s a playa, and I’ve known him since we were kids, so naturally we’ve exchanged gunfire numerous times.
    “Yo Money, I need to chill gettin’ down with the syke so I be parlaying without you from now on.”
    Bob just looked at me, put on his low goose, and left the house.
    I realized then because I’m married (to a hoodrat with a lot of bling bling — sometimes we even hit skins) I don’t have a G-unit, so I can’t be merkin anyone.
    Fitty came up with another way to get free publicity. He writes “songs” (even though there is no music involved) that diss other hop-hop artists. The other hip-hop artists then write “songs” dissing him. It’s called beefing. Then rival gangs form, each loyal to a different rapper. It’s all really kind of cute, like the time that silly Tupac dissed the Notorious B.I.G. and one of Big’s little fans playfully shot Tupac in the face five times and then someone shot B.I.G. many times until he was D.E.A.D.
    Fitty started beefing in 2003 when he went after Ja Rule in a song call “Wangsta,” (which is what they used to call me in high school). Ja Rule’s record label is cleverly titled Murder Inc., so you have to figure it’s run by some good-natured frat types. More recently Fitty dissed Jadakiss, who called Fitty’s “music” garbage.
    Other artists Fitty has dissed include Big Pun, Sticky Fingaz (hey, they used to call me that in high school, too) and Ghostface Killah. I’m sure none of these gentlemen took it personally, but Fitty has been shot nine times, an enviable record to be sure. He has also done serious time upstate, and I’m pretty sure he wasn’t researching his “music” there.
    Fitty isn’t the only hip-hop artist beefing. Lil Kim and Foxy Brown have been dissing each other in their “songs” for several years. In fact, their two posses engaged in a gunfire duel — outside the Hot 97 studio. This leads me to believe that Hot 97 isn’t a destination for me. In other words, I don’t want to catch the vapors there no matter how deep the tight flow. That would be like a whammy.
    Spraying bullets around has its place to be sure, but The Independent isn’t the place to flood mugs, especially with the Jakes so close (although there is no doubt several staffers pack macs).
    As editor, I may not have a posse but I do have underlings. And if I say I’m a gansta, then by golly I am. Make no mistake about it, I’m the Big Willie, and if I want to splatter someone I will, but normally I’m crunk though occasionally I get blunt with sess and boom. I represent.
    Ya know what I’m sayin’?

Link:http://www.indyeastend.com/cgi-bin/i...y=News&id=6530
    Originally posted by On The Shelf
    rofls you dont wanna get caught in one of them row by shootings lol
    LMFAO
    BRING THE TROOPS HOME!!!

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, 06-03-2021, 08:33 PM