X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol.... 50 Cent for President

50 Cent for President

Written by: Alixandra Liner

50 Cent has now publicly come out saying he doesn't like gay men. Does that remind us of anyone else?

"I don't like gay people around me because I'm not comfortable with what their thoughts are," said rapper 50 Cent in the April issue of Playboy, which is on newsstands today.

Well, now 50 Cent doesn't like homosexual people. Does that surprise anyone? He is, after all, in cahoots with Eminem and Dr. Dre, both of whom have said similar things. I'm sorry, but 50's statements, although they are disturbing, don't really surprise me!

"I just don't go with gay people and kick it--we don't have that much in common. I'd rather hang out with a straight dude," 50 said. "But women who like women, that's cool." Once again, are we supposed to be surprised that 50 would prefer to hangout with lesbians than gay men? While this is all pure hate speech, in my opinion, I wonder if anyone is going to care anymore.

The President of the United States of America may have similar views, without articulating it as well as 50 did. Maybe 50 Cent should write the amendment to the Constitution for the President. Except, if we were to let 50 Cent have his way, he will allow lesbians to marry because, well, he just doesn't mind "women who like women."

Maybe lesbians are okay with 50 because his mother is bisexual.

But, let's hold on for a second. 50 Cent said he's just being honest and we should be thankful for that. Well, thank you, 50, for your opinion on a whole group of people. It is much appreciated that you are honest about the fact that you do not like homosexual men. I think we all feel better that you are in touch with your feelings and are willing to hate a whole group of people for the simple fact that you don't "have much in common" and you are uncomfortable with "their thoughts."

All I have to say is if 50 Cent ever wants to run for office, we know who his supporters will be. Obviously, Eminem and Dr. Dre are with him, maybe they will share power as Vice Presidents. Since he likes lesbians so much, he definitely has their vote and probably the rest of the women's vote too, because he doesn't depict them in bad light. He already has the heterosexual male vote because they just like his music. And we all know he would get President Bush's vote because they have similar views. I guess 50 Cent would be an obvious winner in that election.

link: http://www.thecelebritycafe.com/features/1207.html
    Originally posted by On The Shelf
    rofls you dont wanna get caught in one of them row by shootings lol
    LMFAO
    BRING THE TROOPS HOME!!!

Dats jus weird...
    R.I.P. Proof
    1973-2006

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS