Game Over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Over!

As some of you MIGHT have watched the MTV VMA's on Aug 28, you saw what happened between my man 50 and Fat Joe, if you didn't then here is what went down. Apparently G unit and Fat Joe both attended the VMA's and their beef got a bit more serious. See, when it was Fat Joes turn to go up and present an award he said: "I just want to say how safe I feel tonight, with all the police present, courtesy of G unit". So when it was 50's turn to perform and put on HIS show he came out sporting a shirt that said GAME OVER in big red letters. Then Tony Yayo and him performed 3 singles. And at the end of "so seductive" 50 yelled: Fuck Fat Joe! Fat Joe is a pussy! Fuck Terror Squad!

Do you think their beef will get more serious or will it just be swept under the rug? Let me know what you think

umm well 50 didnt wear a shirt that said game over in red letters. ur thinkin of the rehersal cause he did wear one then but when he actually performed at the vma's he wore all black n shit. and ya i think fat joes gonna get stomped out by 50. also notice games been beefin wit the unit so much lately and g unit aint even respondin but when they together the game dont even do shit

Comment

love that shirt. i wanna buy it lol

Comment

i think they will b the next to b battling against each other in there songs....
        Life is short
        so I live it how I want & tell you
        sh!t you dont understand

revdaalkaholik=die
        I AM A FEMALE
        GO HEREMYSPACE.COM/HOPSIN & FACEBOOK.COM/HELLOHOPSIN
        R.I.P BIG PROOF

1973-2006

Comment

I would feel safe too if g-unit had 50 cops around. Atleast u know g-unit don't want any problems. Fat joe made it clear to the world this guy had cops 4 security. That's not "gangster"!
          Earn Points, Get Free Prizes
          Free XBox Live Points, XBox 360 Accessories
          Click Here

Comment

"no love" sorry for the mistake. Yeah it is true during 50s performance he was wearing all black.

Comment

But he did wear a GAME OVER shirt during rehersals cause I saw a picture of it on gunitworld.com

Comment

also Mobb deep were wearing Game over shirts on "outta controll" I guess we know what side they are on.
                Fat Joe said he wouldn't make any more records.....I think Terror Squad should go at 50 and G-unit
                http://board.rapbasement.com/showpos...&postcount=289

Comment

Fat hoe's a pussy. the way he did it was sooo fucking gay....if you saw it when he walked off the stage he hugged diddy and was tryring to look all hard and shit, like what he did actually took balls. fuck him. he said his line that he was planning to say for MONTHS in the safe vma's- he knew that no shit could go down there because they're at the fucking VMA's!!! why didn't that fat muthafucka try to say the same thing outside the vma's or... umm...on the streets?? Bottom line is this---all of you faggots that are on fat hoe's side on this gay ass "diss", are all pussies too. that shit was whack. i'm not a big 50 fan, but he got his chance and handled his shit right--he said straight up "fuck fat joe." fuck that fat pig for tryin to b funny and clever and shit, if only he could b that clever on his shitty records maybe he could sell a couple copies. that fat fuck should stick to his lame ass boost mobile commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by thinkrunyon
                    I would feel safe too if g-unit had 50 cops around. Atleast u know g-unit don't want any problems. Fat joe made it clear to the world this guy had cops 4 security. That's not "gangster"!
                    (imwstupid U know most celebs have ex-cops for security. Fatty might need some security if he had a career. 50 has groupies and millions of fans. He don't need people running up on him for autographs. I do realize there were other famous people there but 50 couldn't tell his posse they couldn't come. And I seriously doubt MTV would have let 50 have 50 cops with him. You dams retard.
                    Vitamin Water, Ladies and Gentlemen...Vitamin Water.

Comment

Originally posted by underground_em
                      Fat hoe's a pussy. the way he did it was sooo fucking gay....if you saw it when he walked off the stage he hugged diddy and was tryring to look all hard and shit, like what he did actually took balls. fuck him. he said his line that he was planning to say for MONTHS in the safe vma's- he knew that no shit could go down there because they're at the fucking VMA's!!! why didn't that fat muthafucka try to say the same thing outside the vma's or... umm...on the streets?? Bottom line is this---all of you faggots that are on fat hoe's side on this gay ass "diss", are all pussies too. that shit was whack. i'm not a big 50 fan, but he got his chance and handled his shit right--he said straight up "fuck fat joe." fuck that fat pig for tryin to b funny and clever and shit, if only he could b that clever on his shitty records maybe he could sell a couple copies. that fat fuck should stick to his lame ass boost mobile commercials.

ha ha what are you 10 yrs old?? joe wasnt trying to be clever, he was clever. he hugged diddy because diddy respects him. and how do you know he was planning it for months. were you there with him?? plus 50 is never in the streets by himself so how is he going to say it in the streets moron?? you sound like a groupies in disguise. if anything joe actually came up with a smart and witty diss and all 50 says is fuck you which is a weak comeback. and joe is clever in his records. he straight played 50 on "my fofo" with them same type of clever jokes and FACTS. and if anything joe has WAY more street cred then 50. joe can walk through new york without any cops. lets see 50 try that without cops. joe has always had street credibility along with the whole terror squad. especially when pun was there, because they were respected.
                      Last edited by outlawcry7; 08-30-2005, 11:20 PM.

Comment

underground_em you shouldn't have the word "underground" in your nickname if you're 50's dickryder

Comment

Face the facts! 50 doesn't want physical confrontation. U don't hire cops for fans. & who said it won't pop off at the vma's? U must forgot the vibe awards...
                          Earn Points, Get Free Prizes
                          Free XBox Live Points, XBox 360 Accessories
                          Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by no love
                            umm well 50 didnt wear a shirt that said game over in red letters. ur thinkin of the rehersal cause he did wear one then but when he actually performed at the vma's he wore all black n shit. and ya i think fat joes gonna get stomped out by 50. also notice games been beefin wit the unit so much lately and g unit aint even respondin but when they together the game dont even do shit

Games isn't stupid. 50 has a whole fucking football team looking after him. Who the hell would go through that just to shut some1 up?
                            [email protected] Crew - NBK
                            Hostile - Disrespek - J Rude - Joker - Yung Rice - Perk - Hitman Tez - Wild Card - E Mic - Ace - Sixxx

Comment

Originally posted by underground_em
                              50 has security you dumbass, THAT'S WHY JOE CAN'T GET HIM ON THE STREET. Dam know facts before you post idiot.
                              [email protected] Crew - NBK
                              Hostile - Disrespek - J Rude - Joker - Yung Rice - Perk - Hitman Tez - Wild Card - E Mic - Ace - Sixxx

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:22 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:42 AM