• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Joe ain't no gangsta

Suburban Kids Launch Hip Hop Magazine for Teenagers
    By: Alyssa Rashbaum

August 1, 2005

Two unlikely entrepreneurs have started what they call the first hip hop magazine for teenagers.

Devin and Cameron Lazerine, two white college kids from the suburbs, have launched Rap-Up, a quarterly magazine that featured Chingy on its March cover and Amerie in June.

"It's a magazine for Generation Y by Generation Y," 21-year-old Devin told The New York Times of the magazine which he also says is currently being sold in more than 20 countries and outlets including Wal-Mart, Barnes & Noble, Borders and Tower Records.

The pair started the magazine at an early age, when Devin was just 15, as an online publication featuring hip hop news, gossip and top-10 music lists, according to to the Times. Since then, they have published interviews with big name hip hop and R&B artists including Alicia Keys, Andre 3000, Fat Joe, Bow Wow, Common, Destiny's Child and John Legend.

Haha, Fat Joe ain't no gansta. HAHAHAHAHA big name hip hop artist.
    http://www.vibe.com/news/news_headli...apup_magazine/
    Vitamin Water, Ladies and Gentlemen...Vitamin Water.

is your point even neccesary even if it was true for u to say it? Especialy here.
    http://board.rapbasement.com/showpos...&postcount=289

Comment

Originally posted by True Sinister
      is your point even neccesary even if it was true for u to say it? Especialy here.
      agreed..this is supposed 2 be about 50 not fat fuck...oops i mean fat joe my bad lol
      TOTAL KONTROL'S DAILY UPLOAD THREAD.

"I'm In The Club To Beef, You Gotta Murder Me There" - Big Proof, R.I.P.

Comment

^^how immature. just because someone diss an artist you like, you hate them. youre doing what an ignorant pac fan would do. an ignorant pac fan like pac because his thug life mentality and his thug image and would hate nas, jayz, biggie, etc because they were against pac. as to where the smart pac fan would like pac because of his message he sends through his music, and they dont hate artist like jayz, nas, and biggie because they were against pac. what im trying to say is dont inherit the beef if it isnt targeted to you. i never hated any of pac's enemies because i was a pac fan. i like most of his enemies. EX: i listen to chino xl, nas, jayz, biggie, and mob deep (older stuff). fat joe's beef is with 50. and not you total kontrol. if he didnt mention your name, theres no reason for you to treat the beef like its your own.

Comment

Fat joe is man enuff not to have cops for security.
          Earn Points, Get Free Prizes
          Free XBox Live Points, XBox 360 Accessories
          Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by outlawcry7
            ^^how immature. just because someone diss an artist you like, you hate them. youre doing what an ignorant pac fan would do. an ignorant pac fan like pac because his thug life mentality and his thug image and would hate nas, jayz, biggie, etc because they were against pac. as to where the smart pac fan would like pac because of his message he sends through his music, and they dont hate artist like jayz, nas, and biggie because they were against pac. what im trying to say is dont inherit the beef if it isnt targeted to you. i never hated any of pac's enemies because i was a pac fan. i like most of his enemies. EX: i listen to chino xl, nas, jayz, biggie, and mob deep (older stuff). fat joe's beef is with 50. and not you total kontrol. if he didnt mention your name, theres no reason for you to treat the beef like its your own.
            it's not that, i didnt mind Fat joe (before the comment) and i still listen to some d-block shit (mostly syles and jada), oh ya and lil kim (lol , dont know if that counts), and even if i hate Nas' attitude , hes still an incredible artist.
            But after Joe made that comment , i felt like it was really stupid and it created some unecessary drama.so fuck him.
            "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

Comment

Originally posted by *Olga17*
              it's not that, i didnt mind Fat joe (before the comment) and i still listen to some d-block shit (mostly syles and jada), oh ya and lil kim (lol , dont know if that counts), and even if i hate Nas' attitude , hes still an incredible artist.
              But after Joe made that comment , i felt like it was really stupid and it created some unecessary drama.so fuck him.
              i can understand why you hate him and i cant blame you, but alot of kiddies hate an artist just because that artist dissed their artist.

Comment

Fat Joe, what that little hoe

u see the shit don't got 2 be that way, if he did have nothing 2 say, but this is Hip Hop Today, Who is the King of Rap. and who will get the zap.the Bulldog just wake up from a nap, J Rule who, he try 2 fuck with the D12 Crew, Em has the flu, Butt 50 has the gun, so fat joe is on the run....

Comment

of course hes not
                  Originally posted by BIZZY BONE
                  Puttin' a pistol to my brain, one second before I squeeze,
                  since I'm A gangster, I'm a put myself on my knees.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog49058
                    u see the shit don't got 2 be that way, if he did have nothing 2 say, but this is Hip Hop Today, Who is the King of Rap. and who will get the zap.the Bulldog just wake up from a nap, J Rule who, he try 2 fuck with the D12 Crew, Em has the flu, Butt 50 has the gun, so fat joe is on the run....

Cut that shit out now! I'm serious don't do that again

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Nancystarkman, 11-17-2021, 09:29 AM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post BrookeDavis  
                    Started by Deborahlanker, 08-25-2020, 09:07 PM