50 And Yayo's VMA Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 And Yayo's VMA Performance

hahaha...i thought it was hilarious when fat joe talked crap about g-unit bringing police...which wasnt true...and i knew 50 was gonna say somethin...and he put it in the best words possible...i have respect for all rappers but 50 is way better than fat joe...its just i dont want no more rappers gettin shot...and it seems its shapin up to that... 2#:-( ...suge knight was shot i think before the vma's...if g-unit did bring police for security...it was probably becuz g-unit got one of their boys to shoot suge cuz suge knight doesnt like dr.dre...lol but maybe im just gettin to deep into this...oh well...keep it pimpin...

Originally posted by <212>kenkaniff
    hahaha...i thought it was hilarious when fat joe talked crap about g-unit bringing police...which wasnt true...and i knew 50 was gonna say somethin...and he put it in the best words possible...i have respect for all rappers but 50 is way better than fat joe...its just i dont want no more rappers gettin shot...and it seems its shapin up to that... 2#:-( ...suge knight was shot i think before the vma's...if g-unit did bring police for security...it was probably becuz g-unit got one of their boys to shoot suge cuz suge knight doesnt like dr.dre...lol but maybe im just gettin to deep into this...oh well...keep it pimpin...

Oh shut the hell up you groupie. You actually think "fuckboy" is funny? The best he can come up with? Omg that shit was so lame. Fuckboy is the most common insult used in atl, and the bad thing about it, is that 50 is not even from the atl.
    [email protected] Crew - NBK
    Hostile - Disrespek - J Rude - Joker - Yung Rice - Perk - Hitman Tez - Wild Card - E Mic - Ace - Sixxx

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:04 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post oneshotc0  
    Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:01 AM
    0 responses