HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the 21 videos reason enough to buy the Re-Release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the 21 videos reason enough to buy the Re-Release?

Are the 21 videos reason enough to buy the Re-Release?

I mean, I already got the Outta Control Remix, is that the only new track on there? What else do you get with this? I better get some free shit like with The Massacre.
    formerly shadyhustler

dont buy this shit...never
    I'm in the streets like old graffiti
    I'm hearin wankstas talkin greasy
    Whether broke or rich my friend
    Nasir bring that career to an end

Comment

50 is shit

Comment

They should rename this the "Hate 50 Cent" sub-forum. I still haven't made up my mind, I might buy this today.
        formerly shadyhustler

Comment

no because the videos are shit

and once again johnb and nasir jones have nothin else to do in their life but sit on 50s dick
          "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

Comment

i just said what's on my mind fag...

it's not worth buying because the vids suck...

Comment

i heard from some people that the vids look like low budget shit (like im supposed to die tonight) and some videos dont even match the song (like baltimore love thing). so im guessing its not worth a purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Nasir Jones
                i just said what's on my mind fag...

it's not worth buying because the vids suck...

oh shut the fuck up, u know damn right u piss and moan about 50 in every single thread related to him

ur fuckin sad , get a job.
                "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

Comment

Originally posted by *Olga17*
                  oh shut the fuck up, u know damn right u piss and moan about 50 in every single thread related to him

ur fuckin sad , get a job.
                  even some 50 fans are saying the vids suck. is it that hard to believe

Comment

Originally posted by outlawcry7
                    even some 50 fans are saying the vids suck. is it that hard to believe

no because the videos are shit

Comment

oh my bad. but still. the cd seems like a waste if you have the first. if i had the first, id download the videos honestly.

Comment

No !! but he will outsell yayo album !!!!
                        list of Eminem concert I got : http://www.freewebs.com/shadyfan/ anyone got something I don't have ???

Comment

heres a review from swizz2007

In My Hood - Actually a pretty good visual representation of the song's mood, although it is very cheap and would've been more effective with a better director and bigger budget. It's basically images of 50 walking through his hood and rapping, but it still kind of works. 3.5/5

This Is 50 - Guns. Images of 50 rapping. Glad he's switching it up with this one. 1.5/5

I'm Supposed To Die Tonight - 50 Cent, driving around in Detroit in autumn. Occasional footage of 50 and Em in the studio, recording this song, I guess. Could of been a great video, but this looks like it probably cost $18 to shoot. 2/5

Piggy Bank - Somewhat amusing animated video. Not hilarious though, and they didn't take full advantage of the potential here - much of it is garbage. 2.5/5

Gatman and Robbin' - Fuck. Don't get me started. Never plan on laying my eyes on this embarrassing shit again. The song had begun to grow on me somewhat (very slightly), and that has all been shot to hell. 50 in the Gatmobile, I guess, Eminem showing up on the little screen in the car - everything around them animated. Humiliating. 0.5/5

Candy Shop - We've seen this - looks as visually advanced as Sin City in comparison to this other low-budget shit. 3/5

Outta Control Remix - Another one we've all seen. Very, very typical club video...hard to give my word on it one way or another. I'm indifferent. 3/5 I guess

Get In My Car - Can't match the swaggering, sexist comedy of the song...in fact, fuck...was this shot in like 1991? Could the visual style be more boring? It's basically a bunch of driving in the city. No girls, really. 2/5

Ski Mask Way - Very average, although more assured, I suppose, than the rest of them. It's just as cheap though, and just as unoriginal. So I can't rate it too highly. 2.5/5

A Baltimore Love Thing - Are you kidding me? The most creative and potentially visually brilliant song on the album? We're reduced to shots of 50 rapping and writing in the studio, with close-ups of G-Unit sneakers. What a piece of shit anticlimax of a video. 1/5

Ryder Music - Not bad. Mostly notable because the song itself is so good. The video doesn't have much to add to the experience. 3/5

Disco Inferno - It serves its purpose, I'll leave it at that. 3/5

Just A Lil Bit - How I yearn for the days when 50 could afford female extras for his videos. This was a pretty good video, really. Actually original. 4/5

Gunz Come Out - Very dimly lit, dark video, and nothing noteworthy about it, like many of these videos. It's 50 rapping, some gun imagery, and some gang signs, and that really sums the whole thing up. 2/5

My Toy Soldier - Had the potential to be one of the best videos, and for a while it was. It's about half live action, basically rapping to the camera against a city backdrop, and half animated, some video-game violence. The video-game stuff is really cool, but the video isn't balanced well; Yayo's part should've been incorporated into the animation and it wasn't, so the overall effect doesn't feel right. Still, it's a welcome breath of fresh air from the other videos, so I'll rate it relatively high. 3.5/5

Position of Power - still unseen

Build You Up - still unseen

God Gave Me Style - Two positions: 50 posing for a painting, 50 rapping on a bridge. Kinda pleasant, but very boring. God gave him style, but not a good eye for music video concepts. 2.5/5

So Amazing - Olivia looks good here, as usual, but all the close-ups play like a promotion for her album and nothing more. These thug love songs never play well for me, and the videos are often even ickier. This one isn't as painful as some in the past; I'm pretty indifferent to it. Like a lot of these videos, there's almost nothing of note; it's just a bunch of filler imagery. 2.5/5

I Don't Need 'Em - still unseen

Comment

yeah because i hate him...MAYBE that's the reason...if you don't want to read my shit ignore me u fucking faggot.

Comment

^we got the point dickhead u dont have to whine and bitch about in every single thread
                              and thats sadder is that u spend ur days on his subforum

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by basketballeven, 11-24-2020, 02:28 PM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by Madeline, Today, 02:50 AM
                              1 response