HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent changes Piggy Bank vid to not offend NAS!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 50 cent changes Piggy Bank vid to not offend NAS!!!!!!

    HAHAHAHA 50 is a bitch. he dont want it with Nas. In the DVD version of piggy bank he blurs out nas's name across the chest of that kid in the superman outfit chasing the milkshake truck and also at the end.

  • #2
    lmao

    stupid loose change
    When a man's heart is full of deceit, it burns up and dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse. A wrong that must be righted

    Comment


    • #3
      Or maybe it's because it's like an official logo?
      ..Friend of the People

      Comment


      • #4
        Because he can get sued, it says Nas on his chest [his face is not blurred], he didn't blur Jada because his name is Jadakiss, he also blurs out Ja Rule's head on the mouse, and he blurs out Murder Inc ..
        Originally posted by midwestwitch
        If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yep shows 50's true colors that video was CGI how retarded is that CGI plus rap = gay.
          Take each day one step at a time.

          Comment


          • #6
            not all cgi is retarded.
            say my name.
            && i won't answer.

            Comment


            • #7
              The wack, no budget videos where a ploy to get ur money, again.
              Earn Points, Get Free Prizes
              Free XBox Live Points, XBox 360 Accessories
              Click Here

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by KINGB19
                Yep shows 50's true colors that video was CGI how retarded is that CGI plus rap = gay.
                ya especially for a rapper who does nothing creative?
                MIDWEST
                MINDSET

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by greggmb16
                  HAHAHAHA 50 is a bitch.
                  Why don't u move out of ur momma and daddy's house before u call anyone a bitch. Especially a mu fucka who has made close to a 100 million dollars in the last 3 years and ur bum ass works at Mcdonalds.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by young stunna
                    Why don't u move out of ur momma and daddy's house before u call anyone a bitch. Especially a mu fucka who has made close to a 100 million dollars in the last 3 years and ur bum ass works at Mcdonalds.

                    Dude im fucking 18 and i actually have a job that pays 10.50 an hour at american eagle. So unless you are a fuck up you are living in your parents house at 18 preparing to go to college. But nice try

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have the uncut version of it on vhs, they showed it on bet, the other day...
                      I AINT VLAD BITCHES! also if u leave rep, leave ur name...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by young stunna
                        Why don't u move out of ur momma and daddy's house before u call anyone a bitch. Especially a mu fucka who has made close to a 100 million dollars in the last 3 years and ur bum ass works at Mcdonalds.
                        What's this have to do with the fact 50 Cent is a gay ass rapper?
                        Originally posted by Krayzie Bone
                        Gotta flow that's so sick, my shit's in critical condition/ And if there's a cure for this, I don't need a fixin

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mousizzle
                          What's this have to do with the fact 50 Cent is a gay ass rapper?

                          did u hear common's gay freestyle at the vmas?
                          "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            its sooo hilarious to see every g-unit groupies responses...........50s got money............50 sells records..........your not rich so that makes 50 cent the g.o.a.t..............yall are jus jelous cuz 50s rich and ur not.................................come on do u think it makes any differnce to me or any other hiphop fan how many mills a cat has.............nope the bottom line is if ur eating of rap and not having to work there doing better then any1 of us and envy could exist. it has nothing to do wit jealousy. the only answer the simple fact of 50 doesnt tear it up lyrically/he raps about smokin weed and getin drunk and doin all this crime when hes sooooooo far away from it all....., so y listen to him when theres plenty of killa cam, styles p, talib, nas, jada, scarface..........to go around
                            FORZA NERAZZURRI!!
                            Il Biscione arrivo3;-)3

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by the kid c-mart
                              its sooo hilarious to see every g-unit groupies responses...........50s got money............50 sells records..........your not rich so that makes 50 cent the g.o.a.t..............yall are jus jelous cuz 50s rich and ur not.................................come on do u think it makes any differnce to me or any other hiphop fan how many mills a cat has.............nope the bottom line is if ur eating of rap and not having to work there doing better then any1 of us and envy could exist. it has nothing to do wit jealousy. the only answer the simple fact of 50 doesnt tear it up lyrically/he raps about smokin weed and getin drunk and doin all this crime when hes sooooooo far away from it all....., so y listen to him when theres plenty of killa cam, styles p, talib, nas, jada, scarface..........to go around

                              killa cam lmao
                              are u fucking serious?? that guy is a fuckin joke!!!
                              if anything i wish he'd be kicked out of Dipset so i can listen to them and not be ashamed or laughed at.
                              "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Madeline, Today, 02:50 AM
                              1 response
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post JanetteLee  
                              Started by sqhjnpo, Today, 06:36 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post sqhjnpo
                              by sqhjnpo
                               
                              Started by Effuel, Today, 05:53 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Effuel
                              by Effuel
                               
                              Started by Effuel, Today, 05:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Effuel
                              by Effuel
                               
                              Started by WesleyDrake, Yesterday, 06:54 AM
                              1 response
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Bynarden  
                              Started by kbuqmophudbh, Yesterday, 11:28 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kbuqmophudbh  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:00 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 08:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Dave Dirty, 02-02-2016, 02:29 AM
                              5 responses
                              123 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post | K Y L E |  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 10-31-2020, 07:43 AM
                              5 responses
                              23 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rapsodia  
                              Working...
                              X