HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taped Conversation. RIP 50 Cent!!! All 50 fans will not like this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taped Conversation. RIP 50 Cent!!! All 50 fans will not like this!

First off fuck every single faggot in here that likes 50 cent and thinks hes a talented rapper! If u think G-Unit is better off with Gayblow and Banks, your fucked in the head! I dont care if Buck is screamin fuck G-Unit, he was loyal as fuck and 50 goes out and aires some personal shit. I lost all respect for that fuckin faggot. And all u 50 Cent dick riders can fuckin give me bad reps but i dont give a fuck, yall cant suck my dick and then suck 50s u bitchs and then go get a fuckin life u losers!

If u havnt heard the new song by Buck called "Taped Conversation" ill sum it up. Bucks had better verses but he murders 50 and i cant wait to hear 50s response if he has the balls to put one out cus he wont come close. 50 cent fucked up with getttin rid of Game and now hes fucked it all up with Buck. And 50s gonna give some lame ass excuse to not respond to the diss track, but the truth is Bucks got more talent than 50, 50s a washed up snitch bitch! Just live with it. And all u haters can say Bucks broke... okay ur right he is, but we all know people that are bad with money, but how many people do u know that would do some shit like release a private phone conversation and act like their hard because of it? Only 50s homo ass would stoop soooo low.

And on another note, for all u loyal buck fans.. the game released a song called "Taped Conversation" after he heard Bucks and is givin him nothin but love, which im glad to see, cus those two are the only real *****s in the whole group!

RIP 50 Cent and G-Unit!!! I will never listen to another song again, unless its Buck or someone else telling them how bad they are at rappin!!! And fuck all u 50 and Gayblow fans, cus their the worst rappers alive. 50 wonders why lil wayne sells so much better, its called having lyrical ability and not always rappin about the same shit!
    Money cant buy happiness, but its a damn good down payment!
    Fabulous- Change up ft. Akon

Originally posted by countrynicca34 View Post
    ! I dont care if Buck is screamin fuck G-Unit, he was loyal as fuck and 50 goes out and aires some personal shit. I lost all respect for that fuckin faggot.
    Hahaha you should listen to the phone conversation again.. 50 was willing to help Buck out..
    And all u haters can say Bucks broke... okay ur right he is, but we all know people that are bad with money, but how many people do u know that would do some shit like release a private phone conversation and act like their hard because of it? Only 50s homo ass would stoop soooo low.
    He didn't release the phone conversation because of money.. lol. He did it because Buck went off screaming G-Unit.
    And didn't Buck start all this because of money ?

You're giving a pretty biased view on this.. You should listen to the recent 50 interview he expalins it alot better than this "diss" song

Comment

im drinkin hot tea bitch
      you can thank me now...

Comment

who cares, game released better tracks then this, it doesnt matter young buck will never affect 50, i doubt 50 would even respond

Comment

50 wonders why lil wayne sells so much better, its called having lyrical ability and not always rappin about the same shit!

50's Power Of A Dollar Cd Is Lyrically Better Then Lil Wayne's Whole Career Without The Ghost Writers ...

Comment

countrynicca, you just got owned by all these responses.

Comment

^^^^yeah and u know whats funny i couldnt give a fuck. Thanks for practice in the stanley cup. You can thank Marc for keepin the pens in it that long u fuckin bender. haha
              Money cant buy happiness, but its a damn good down payment!
              Fabulous- Change up ft. Akon

Comment

oh

Comment

"50 wonders why lil wayne sells so much better"

Why would 50 wonder about that???50 sells more than everyone bar Eminem Get rich has sold more than everything Wayne has put out.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=T4E5Ka...e=channel_page
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6hG7...e=channel_page

Comment

not anymore he doesn't ^

curtis flopped compared to his 2 previous albums...

and I'm sure tos will not do big numbers..

Comment

I haven't been following hiphop lately, but i just listened to taped conversation, in which Buck says it's a bitch move and also old. Man i am surprised by how hard he goes against 50 now.
                      I CAN understand it though if it's true...however, like i said, i dont know the details.

How did this whole beef between Buck and 50 start? Last thing i know is that Buck was out of g-unit. The exact reason why...i dont know, but can someone explain it to me?
                      "Sometimes, it's only madness that makes us who we are. And who we will be"

Comment

everytime he wasn't around 50 he would do interviews saying stuff like '50 owes me money'.........'50 is not talking to me'.......

he also went on stage with lil wayne when fif was dissing him......tried to squash beef with game......basically alot of things built up and 50 was fed up and dropped him from the group..

Comment

Ok, but who is right about the whole taped conversation thing? Listened to it again...he says the whole taped conversation was from a year ago and that it was a joke from the start. If what buck says is true, i can see where he's coming from.
                          Last edited by The Dark Knight; 06-24-2008, 03:26 PM.

Comment

It's not from a year ago.. in the phone conversation they were talking about the Lil' Wayne incident.. so It's not older than 3 month or so

Here read this post
                            Originally posted by Van Dyke View Post
                            Some people are just upset because their perception of Young Buck being a credible, multi-millionaire gangster rapper has been shattered. They now have to accept that Buck is a devious, irresponsible, and untrustworthy person - and that bothers a lot of people, because they put the man on a pedestal and now look like fools because they were proven wrong in such a humiliating way. This has very little to do with 50 Cent, and much more to do with people coming to terms with the fact Young Buck is not the person we all believed him to be.

If the shoe were on a different foot, and someone leaked a conversation with 50 Cent showing similar vulnerability, no one would have a problem with it. In fact, everyone would use it to their advantage in destroying his reputation. Since 50 is perceived as the big bad bully, some like to pretend that his actions were unjustified and immoral. They want to believe Young Buck is innocent in all of this, and I'm still trying to figure out why?

Everything 50 has said regarding Buck, ranging from drug addiction to tax evasion, has been proven true. Young Buck claims on the radio that he hasn't been paid royalties for his work in G-Unit. Everyone calls 50 a bitch. We find out Young Buck was given a $200,000 advance from 50 to save his ass from the IRS, and 50 is still a bitch.

He's damned no matter what he does. Even in the thread that discusses Spider Loc's released tape of Young Buck talking all kinds of shit, you'll find no one actually discussing the tape. Everyone is just insulting Spider Loc.

Wonder why?

Comment

Tax evasion? Damn...as if Buck couldn't pay that. I didn't know that. I do remember awhile ago that Buck threw a birthday party and there were some damages he never paid to the people who he owed that to. Same as the situation with the DJ...but when i read his interviews it always sounded like he handled that stuff in a mature way. Also recent interviews where Buck said he and 50 never were very tight, that 50 doesnt even know the name of Buck's kid, never visits his neighborhood...i can see why Buck would be dissapointed in that as well.
                              Buck to me always seemed like a real cool down to earth dude, in his interviews and in videos on the internet.

And i can't really say much bad things about 50....he even let Buck just do his own thing when he was stil in G-unit. When Buck was trying to make peace with rappers 50 was beefing with..he was ok with that. If you ask me...that's pretty cool of him. So basically Buck is lying about the tape being a year old? But why did 50 release it anyway? Was that even nessecary?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by berricerry, Today, 11:19 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post berricerry  
                              Started by maxgrowplusuk, 03-03-2021, 11:43 PM
                              17 responses