X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey....darius

you look like a retarded fetus

you fuckin muddy buddy
    i dont take shit from no man, i set up my own fam, never was a kid, came out the pussy a grown man, i slept in a slum, im second to none, I'll give you 10 seconds to run 9 7 3 2 BLAOOOW...sticky

with my NUTS on your TONSILS, while youre on stage rapping at your WACK ASS CONCERT...snoop

you got a price on your head, all the *****s wanna see ya dead, i dont know what ya did but they wanna kill you, your wife, and your kids on contact.... X raided

aint no love for them hoes and im knowin, bitches only JOCKIN x raided cuz i be flowin, thats why im showin em love and affection in they silky sections, my erections spilting milky secretions in they directions, when they in your presence, they say you KING, but when you aint around they clown, likes you'sa peasant...X MOTHERFUCKIN RAIDED...

the canibus bring the sickest drama, fierce enough to pierce the thickest armor, i smack bitches for tryn'a suck dick through a condom. CANIBUS

its mentally unimaginable, mathematically incalcuable, inextricably infallible, lets not forget utterly impossible, or morally unsermountable, to assume that i could lose if i battled you... CANIBUS

Darius is cool man. He's the one who created the tag Legendary Street Rapper Ja Rule. Hell knows I'm on that bandwagon.
    "Those lips, those eyes"-Ja Rule

Old skool baaaaybe

Comment

well luigi i have a question

is it true that darius gave birth to a shemale?
      i dont take shit from no man, i set up my own fam, never was a kid, came out the pussy a grown man, i slept in a slum, im second to none, I'll give you 10 seconds to run 9 7 3 2 BLAOOOW...sticky

with my NUTS on your TONSILS, while youre on stage rapping at your WACK ASS CONCERT...snoop

you got a price on your head, all the *****s wanna see ya dead, i dont know what ya did but they wanna kill you, your wife, and your kids on contact.... X raided

aint no love for them hoes and im knowin, bitches only JOCKIN x raided cuz i be flowin, thats why im showin em love and affection in they silky sections, my erections spilting milky secretions in they directions, when they in your presence, they say you KING, but when you aint around they clown, likes you'sa peasant...X MOTHERFUCKIN RAIDED...

the canibus bring the sickest drama, fierce enough to pierce the thickest armor, i smack bitches for tryn'a suck dick through a condom. CANIBUS

its mentally unimaginable, mathematically incalcuable, inextricably infallible, lets not forget utterly impossible, or morally unsermountable, to assume that i could lose if i battled you... CANIBUS

Comment

darius,luigi,and all you 50 haters need to leave.....
        "Fo the cheese my degress is hotter then yo oven
        I'ma New Yorker but I sound southern"-50 Cent

"I gotta half a mil deal with no diploma
        Ice will blind you give yo' ass glaucoma"-Tony Yayo

"In The Music Biz who you know will put you on but what you know just determines how long your on once you get in"-50 Cent

"Don't play me cause your washed up, lost your spot
        Mama say mama sa Macosaca
        Ja quit playing now get off your not Tupac
        Doe Rae Me cause we're hot and you're not
        Going at me is the only shot you got"
        -Eminem

Comment

I don't know. He gave birth to me....I don't have 50, I caressed his testicles!

Old skool baaaaybe

Comment

truewarrior = negro without a cause

Comment

I noticed how Darius didn't even comment on when SupaFag said "I don't have 50, I caressed his testicles"! lmao!! There is a straight up love affair goin' on.

Comment

Originally posted by King Lax
                I noticed how Darius didn't even comment on when SupaFag said "I don't have 50, I caressed his testicles"! lmao!! There is a straight up love affair goin' on.
                LOL
                IM THE MOTHER/YALL LIKE ADOPTED IN THIS/CALL US MR. AND MRS. POPPADOPALIS/WHEN WILL YALL LEARN/YALL JUST INTERNS/YOU GONNA GET WHAT YOU EARN/JUST WAIT YALL TURN-QB

SOMETIMES A GAL FORGET COUF/AINT THAT THE TRUTH/FRONTIN LIKE THEY BULLETPROOF/LIL KIM THIS LIL KIM THAT/SHE WACK/BUT STAY BANGIN LIL KIM TRACKS/-QB

STILL THATS NOT ALL/BITHCES HAVE THE GAWL TO BE WRITIN MY RHYMES/SAID BIG WRITE MY RHYMES/MY ***** GONE NOW SO WHO WRITIN MY RHYMES/NO DISRESPECT BUT YALL BITCHES OWE ME PUBLISHING CHECKS-QB

MY BROOKLAWN STYLE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF/LIKE A WRESTLER ANOTHER NOTCH UNDER MY BELT/THE EMBEZZLER/CHROME TREASURER/THE U N O COMPETITOR/IM 10 STEPS AHEAD OF YA/IM A LEADER/YALL ON SOME FOLLOWING SHIT.-QB

YALL CHICKS AINT BLIND/I SHINE LIKE POLYURATHENE/COCOA BUTTER/VASELINE/DA DRUGS THEY BE LIKE KODINE/LOW SELF ESTEEM UH UH/MY FLOS IS EXCELLENT/YOURS IS SATISFACTORY/RETURN THEM TO THA FACTORY/I MEAN PRACTICALLY/THA SHIT IS WACK TO ME-QB

Comment

iz youz 2 tryna be tha next sisko an Ja rule or something

Comment

I heart wolves.

Old skool baaaaybe

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post