HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buck is right and wrong at the same time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buck is right and wrong at the same time.

I'm a big Buck fan, his solo songs are awesome and IMO much better than any 50 or Banks song/album released after their first albums. I also liked it that he wanted to make peace with a few people , even though 50 was beefing with them. Maybe it wasn't wise of Buck though...but that's a whole different story.

But just now i read a small 'review' of Buck's Taped Conversation song...and i learned a few new things i didn't know before...which show that Buck really wasn't right at all. And blaming 50 on everything.....is rather lame.

I'll translate that 'review'

Buck said he didn't receive anything of the royalty checks 50 had, but that was only because 50 had paid 500.000 dollars worth of tax money for Buck. So 50 decided that the next royalty check was for himself, because Buck still owes 200.000 dollars to 50.

Since that time 50 has been taping his phone conversations with Buck. When Buck said 'Fuck G-unit' onstage last week, 50 decided that was enough. He put the taped conversation online where we hear Buck crying and saying how he feels guilty and how he's so confused about things.

Even though it's definitely a move that you would expect from a snake , it's still understandable from 50's side. on Hot97 he explained 'I always get the image of being a bad person as a recordlabel boss, so this was my chance that show the world i have a good heart as well, for a recordlabel boss. And really..at which label can you actually knock on its door and ask them to pay your debts?

But the one that is fucked is Buck, crying like a child. But the bad feeling gets the best outta people.....Buck makes a track about the situation, calls it the taped conversation, chooses a dark production to tell that he's not ashamed for his tears, and that its 50 who's fucked. Buck was only honest and himself. 50 is doing shit behind Buck's back...which definitely is true as well.

Maybe Buck can't help it that he made a few financial mistakes, in the end...he's only human as well.
    "Sometimes, it's only madness that makes us who we are. And who we will be"

what are you bucks mum... i dnt care... lets jus hear good music
    -My rhymes are a common habit now u snort em like coke lines, My music is a killer damn why the fuck u fink the pope died-
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Quantum Leap-

Comment

Originally posted by Bigkabuto2004 View Post
      I'm a big Buck fan, his solo songs are awesome and IMO much better than any 50 or Banks song/album released after their first albums. I also liked it that he wanted to make peace with a few people , even though 50 was beefing with them. Maybe it wasn't wise of Buck though...but that's a whole different story.
      But just now i read a small 'review' of Buck's Taped Conversation song...and i learned a few new things i didn't know before...which show that Buck really wasn't right at all. And blaming 50 on everything.....is rather lame.
      I'll translate that 'review'

Buck said he didn't receive anything of the royalty checks 50 had, but that was only because 50 had paid 500.000 dollars worth of tax money for Buck. So 50 decided that the next royalty check was for himself, because Buck still owes 200.000 dollars to 50.
      Since that time 50 has been taping his phone conversations with Buck. When Buck said 'Fuck G-unit' onstage last week, 50 decided that was enough. He put the taped conversation online where we hear Buck crying and saying how he feels guilty and how he's so confused about things.
      Even though it's definitely a move that you would expect from a snake , it's still understandable from 50's side. on Hot97 he explained 'I always get the image of being a bad person as a recordlabel boss, so this was my chance that show the world i have a good heart as well, for a recordlabel boss. And really..at which label can you actually knock on its door and ask them to pay your debts?
      But the one that is fucked is Buck, crying like a child. But the bad feeling gets the best outta people.....Buck makes a track about the situation, calls it the taped conversation, chooses a dark production to tell that he's not ashamed for his tears, and that its 50 who's fucked. Buck was only honest and himself. 50 is doing shit behind Buck's back...which definitely is true as well.
      Maybe Buck can't help it that he made a few financial mistakes, in the end...he's only human as well.
      Totally agree
      Big Proof R.I.PWe miss you

Comment

Originally posted by Young Buck
        I'm Wrong

Comment

50 bailed his ass out for 500k ... ppl get shot over 20 bucks

all buck had to do was show up to a gig and do a few songs .. sayin he was confused was pathetic
          "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

Buck Is A Bitch Staight Up

Comment

I say end the beefin', they should truce, let buck pack in G Unit, then hopefully 50 will open his eyes and kick out yayo coz yayo sucks donkey balls.
              R.I.P Proof
              Young Buck
              Eminem
              D12
              Ice Cube

Comment

Buck aint a bitch I hope 50 gets Stabbed For Real

Comment

i hope u get stabbed for real

Comment

Peewee do you have mad sex with your girl?

Comment

right ? ^^^

Comment

Fuck 50 and G-Unit... Young Buck don't need them fools!

Check out his new shit.... STARBUCKS! Buck is the best one in G-Unit hands down. I bet Yayo hated on him.

it's hot then COPTHAT.COM

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:41 AM
                        4 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Deborahlanker  
                        Started by harman19, 06-06-2021, 10:25 PM