Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.C. Stoner
    replied
    shaq34 lives up to the hype. He's everything you want and essentially NEED from a poster. And I respect that bro. That's ill.

Leave a comment:

• shaq34
    replied
    50 can't make a good diss record, he's just gonna talk shit in the interviews.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris View Post
    50 can't go hard anymore. What could he say to GZA? You're old? You use too many complicated words? I have more money than you? He's used those already, not to mention the fact that they are irrelevant. 50 has no chance of winning this. Even if this went to G-Unit vs. Wu-Tang it'd already be over. Banks is the only one who could even stand a chance at coming up with anything creative but even he would struggle. I really think the smartest thing for 50 to do is just not respond. He has no reason to respond.
    co-sign

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    they prolly wont bother unless theyre really bored

Leave a comment:

• Cesar
    replied
    He will respond but not with a song... remember his last interview about Wu tang
    "Recently I seen a video on YouTube and the video was of the GZA, that’s short for The Genius. He’s a "Genius", I’m sure everyone else has forgotten who he is also," 50 Cent scoffed. "This guy gets on stage and obviously he’s drunk, and he starts talking about Soulja Boy who is 16 years old. Shout out to Soulja Boy. Soulja Boy’s hot, he had a hot song, he produced the record. Genius should shut up, just shut up ! Kid is 16 years old and we goggled you ; you were born in ’66. He was born in 1966 [Laughs]. Listen, I have an old school Chevy Impala your age."

"This doesn’t make any sense," 50 continued. "The Genius from Wu Tang has declared all out war on Soulja Boy ! It makes no sense. Now I understand why an artist would throw a little animosity towards me. Of course, I’ve been dominant. In fact, if you like me I’m gonna wonder why ? I’m taking all the money."

50 Cent would then go on to touch on the internal squabbles within the Wu-Tang and refer to the group as "dust heads".

"It’s really upsetting to me with what’s going on with Wu-Tang right now. I hear they are upset with The RZA," 50 said. “[RZA] started the Wu-Tang, he made the beats. Ok, sure, yes he has all the money and his brother made 20 percent of everything. RZA and his brother made the money, that’s alright but they deserve it. They designed it, they built it. The rest of them *****s was on dust and not paying attention to what was going on at the time."

One of 50’s associates would bring up Method Man’s name (Tical) but 50 would quickly claim that Meth is one of his favorite rappers from the Wu Tang.

"Don’t say Tical, you fucking stupid ? What’s the matter with you ? What the fuck are you talking about ?," 50 barked at his associate. "Method Man is my favorite. He’s tryna create a beef between me and Method Man."

"Method Man out of the entire Wu Tang is my favorite," emphasized 50. "I’mma tell you tell you why, because [he] said : "I got more glocks and techs than you/I make it hot, ***** won’t even stand next to you/ ***** touch me you better bust me tree times in the head/ Or motherfucker’s dead, ya thought so."

"That’s right, with [Notorious] B.I.G. that was classic," 50 said referring to Meth’s collabo with Biggie on Ready To Die ("The What"). "The rest of them *****z like the Genius, that ***** be like ’oskarese popacheese microscope’, what the fuck are you talking about ? I don’t know what the fuck he’s saying, he’s a scientist [Laughs]."

Leave a comment:

• Ill-Finite
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey517 View Post
    i mean i like gza.
    Duno y that's kind of hard to believe, lol.

Originally posted by Joey517 View Post
    really..50's disses>>>>>>regular 50 songs..

Unless I'm sleeping on some old 50 disses I don't think they're anything special. They seem to mainly consist of how he's going to shoot the rapper he's dissing.

Leave a comment:

• Tash226
    replied
    If 50 and G-Unit responded, it would give GZA exposure he hasn't been accustomed to in a while, seeing how 50 is the media's darling of hip-hop right now, next to Kanye. However, 50 won't diss GZA because if he does, then the rest of Wu will be on him in the near future. I'm sorry, but even fucking U-God has dropped more classic material than Banks or Yayo. RZA, GZA, Rebel INS, The Chef, Ghostface, Meth....50 doesn't want that. He's trying to win back real hip-hop fans; why would he start something with one of the top three groups of all time?

Leave a comment:

• Joey517
    replied
    ^
    lick a dick, faggot.

Leave a comment:

• B.C. Stoner
    replied
    Shutup Joey

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Banks wouldn't murder GZA silly

Leave a comment:

• Joey517
    replied
    yeah..i mean i'm not hate'in or anything..but really..50's disses>>>>>>regular 50 songs..

but yeah..banks would murder him..

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by MIC View Post
    At this point in the music industry it would be the equivilent of Eminem vs. Benzino in the fact that GZA only dissed him to gain buzz but no matter how much 50 disses him his album still won't sell.
    I think it might make a very very minute difference in GZA's sales because there will be 50 fans who've never heard of GZA. But it's obviously not gonna affect G-Unit sales because you can basically guarantee that all Wu-Tang fans know who G-Unit are. But yes, it is a beef that will go nowhere I would have to imagine.

Leave a comment:

• M.I.C.
    replied
    At this point in the music industry it would be the equivilent of Eminem vs. Benzino in the fact that GZA only dissed him to gain buzz but no matter how much 50 disses him his album still won't sell.

Leave a comment:

• Tha Story
    replied
    I wanna see Ghost go at 50 again.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    50 can't go hard anymore. What could he say to GZA? You're old? You use too many complicated words? I have more money than you? He's used those already, not to mention the fact that they are irrelevant. 50 has no chance of winning this. Even if this went to G-Unit vs. Wu-Tang it'd already be over. Banks is the only one who could even stand a chance at coming up with anything creative but even he would struggle. I really think the smartest thing for 50 to do is just not respond. He has no reason to respond.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:05 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Deborahlanker  
Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:16 PM
0 responses