Iraqis get liberated, Blacks still waiting for their liberation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraqis get liberated, Blacks still waiting for their liberation

ahhaahahah iraqis get liberated before the blacks in americans. Iraqis are the real brothers, they are liberated, and blacks aren't. How must that make you feel, my negro friends? Iraqis get equal and fair treatment before blacks. DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNN I would be mad as fuck.

black have been liberated a long time ago..where have u been my redneck white-trash friend?
    Vexx, bitch.

Comment

that's complete and total bullshit....... your a fuckin lier, and disgrace to this board darius45....... blacks don't want to be liberated
      the last vet.before everyone got vetted
      Originally posted by MarshallArts
      Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

what the fuck does that have 2 do with anything on this board u ignorant wannabe?? u keep postin shit talkin bout blacks this n blacks that....your a fuckin inbreed peckerwood! what do u know about blacks??....besides what u c n videos n news?? NOTHIN!! iraq isnt liberated yet. dumb ass white people like u make me laugh with your fake ass patriotic talk. u r so quick 2 jump the gun.america aint liberated SHIT!! all americas doin is pissin the rest of the world off. america will not b seen as heroes by the rest of the world.....trust me. whos your negro friends???? who the fuck uses that word besides jealous as racist rednecks like yourself?? keep runnin your mouth white boy.....r u tryin 2 get me started again???
        IF YOU LIVE FOR NOTHIN........ YOU'LL DIE FOR ANYTHING

Comment

Re: Iraqis get liberated, Blacks still waiting for their liberation

Originally posted by Darius45
          ahhaahahah iraqis get liberated before the blacks in americans. Iraqis are the real brothers, they are liberated, and blacks aren't. How must that make you feel, my negro friends? Iraqis get equal and fair treatment before blacks. DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNN I would be mad as fuck.
          You wait until America starts raping Iraq's people, oil, money, and natural resources, than we can talk about libertation. Please America isn't about giving, it's about taking, and that is how it has always dealt in Middle eastern affairs with any country that has been fool enuf to trust them. They are either going to leave Iraq to fall pray to any sadistic dictator that can get into power, or impliment a pseudo-government that they can easily manipulate. I will be very surprised if America does anything that really benefits the common people of Iraq, instead of acting in its own best interest or making a very few people in Iraq very rich.

About your silly comment, that is blatant provocation and I don't even find it worthy of address. Besides I thought you were going to be the bigger "man" [if that is a word that can be used to describe you, somewhat of an oxymoron IMO] and not post racial posts anymore? What happened to that?

Comment

kill that muthafucka please

Comment

dude notice how this dumbasses fuckin post replies keep getting smaller and smaller because hes just like his boy ja-rule... he does the same shit over and over!!!
              “If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

Comment

Darius45, dagooch, and siensunshine, your all wrong, ignorant fucks. If your gonna try and make a point and say something smart maybe you should be smart and not naive in the first place. Darius your just a raciest piece of crap and should be killed for the fact...that’s all I got to say to you.

Now dagooch and siensunshine. If you both live in the US why don’t you move the hell out because its people like you that bring this country down. You’re the type of people that believe that we are in the war for the oil, or to own Iraq...which, if you paid any attention to politics or world affairs is completely wrong. We went to war with Iraq first and foremost because: A) WOMD (Weapons Of Mass Destruction) and B) They were harboring Terrorist cells. Not to mention that Saddam has been the closest dictator to Hitler ever (whom we all know is evil). He has used chemical weapons on his own people (who also were Muslim to those who believe this is a holy war) and tortures anyone who opposes him. Have you not seen the people cheering in the streets the last couple days in Baghdad? These people couldn’t voice their opinion before because they would have been tortured and murdered by the dictator Saddam. The freedom you have at the moment that allows you to voice your opinion against what the USA does is that same thing that would have gotten you killed in Iraq if you had even thought about questioning what was going on. Would you want to live like that, I think not.

People like you need to wake up and realize why people immigrate to this country every day; because it is the best...it is the greatest place for equal opportunity (like it or not you racist F***s). And if you want to debate this with me I have equal opp. and title 9 on my side, plus Supreme Court rulings.

I am just glad that people like you don't run this country because if they did we would all be in big trouble.

Now I dare you to reply to that with anything that would resemble a thought out and educated argument...because you cant and anything you said would be shot down the second I respond.
                -ruthless

Comment

I would like to thank VexxatuVexx,Darius45, and siensunshine to helping set race relations back into the Stone Age. As far as I'm concerned, Scipeo hit the nail on the head when he said all three of you are ignorant fucks. Darius45 is just stupid. Dagooch should quit listening to rap altogether because somehow he thinks he can kick anyone's ass even though he's sitting at his computer and probably would not have the nuts to do so. He probably lives in the suburbs in a nice house and acts like he has something in common with the everyday street life of an inner-city youth. Yeah, right. He's a scared little boy who probably gets his bitch ass beat up everyday. Siensunshine, put down the weed and open your eyes up man.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Cade1974, Today, 04:47 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Cade1974  
                  Started by mkdgbhuqwdmk, Today, 03:53 AM