Fuck 50 Cent Lemme Tell U Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck 50 Cent Lemme Tell U Why

yo my fellow dirty heads...why yall likin 50?? hes fuckin mainstream like ja rule gayz ll cool j nelly, all that fuckin bubble gum rap shit....cant yall see that? D12 is underground, skr8 shit too, but yall singin along to "in da club" and wit that stupid "i luv u like a fat kid luvz cake"...now tell me that DONT sound fruity as shit....cmon yall...all yall posed to be dirty heads but yet u just go for any shit thats on shady records, cant u see eminem got 50 just in it for tha cash?? 50 aint even got skills. just another ugly ass muscular muthafucka who got lucky. i bet yall even like Dido and Elton John hmm....a damn shame

peace to tha ones thats down wit tha underground 4 life!!

well most know that 50 has very little talent but em and dre were smart for signing him cause image sells more than talent and just because he got shot up people are fascininated with him cause they live in fairy tale land where they don't see anybody selling drugs or getting shot when in actuality that shit happens every second of everyday. it's mostly the little kids who like 50 and thinks he so gangsta but they don't know what's real but they will when thet grow and then they will see that 50 is just a hustler making money not a gangsta but he will play that role to make money.

Comment

shut tha fuck up
      i been listenin 2 50 since how 2 rob an thug love in '99
      u late ass mothafucka

Comment

Re: Fuck 50 Cent Lemme Tell U Why

Originally posted by fritty
        yo my fellow dirty heads...why yall likin 50?? hes fuckin mainstream like ja rule gayz ll cool j nelly, all that fuckin bubble gum rap shit....cant yall see that? D12 is underground, skr8 shit too, but yall singin along to "in da club" and wit that stupid "i luv u like a fat kid luvz cake"...now tell me that DONT sound fruity as shit....cmon yall...all yall posed to be dirty heads but yet u just go for any shit thats on shady records, cant u see eminem got 50 just in it for tha cash?? 50 aint even got skills. just another ugly ass muscular muthafucka who got lucky. i bet yall even like Dido and Elton John hmm....a damn shame

peace to tha ones thats down wit tha underground 4 life!!
        In all actuality 50 cent can't even rap that good plus he has speech problems.

I also think he messed up magic stick

his next album will be a sleeper
        IM THE MOTHER/YALL LIKE ADOPTED IN THIS/CALL US MR. AND MRS. POPPADOPALIS/WHEN WILL YALL LEARN/YALL JUST INTERNS/YOU GONNA GET WHAT YOU EARN/JUST WAIT YALL TURN-QB

SOMETIMES A GAL FORGET COUF/AINT THAT THE TRUTH/FRONTIN LIKE THEY BULLETPROOF/LIL KIM THIS LIL KIM THAT/SHE WACK/BUT STAY BANGIN LIL KIM TRACKS/-QB

STILL THATS NOT ALL/BITHCES HAVE THE GAWL TO BE WRITIN MY RHYMES/SAID BIG WRITE MY RHYMES/MY ***** GONE NOW SO WHO WRITIN MY RHYMES/NO DISRESPECT BUT YALL BITCHES OWE ME PUBLISHING CHECKS-QB

MY BROOKLAWN STYLE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF/LIKE A WRESTLER ANOTHER NOTCH UNDER MY BELT/THE EMBEZZLER/CHROME TREASURER/THE U N O COMPETITOR/IM 10 STEPS AHEAD OF YA/IM A LEADER/YALL ON SOME FOLLOWING SHIT.-QB

YALL CHICKS AINT BLIND/I SHINE LIKE POLYURATHENE/COCOA BUTTER/VASELINE/DA DRUGS THEY BE LIKE KODINE/LOW SELF ESTEEM UH UH/MY FLOS IS EXCELLENT/YOURS IS SATISFACTORY/RETURN THEM TO THA FACTORY/I MEAN PRACTICALLY/THA SHIT IS WACK TO ME-QB

Comment

lil kim messed up magic stick, she is the most wackest

Comment

yo dont mess with notorious red she loves fuckin lil kim lil kim definitley fucked up that track and any rap fan knows it!
            “If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

Comment

o so some agree... ok skr8...but still i see a lot of dirty heads likin mainstream shit...no mainstream shit is real. look at these lyrics "we gon party like its ur birffday we gon sip bacardi like its ur birffday"...how pussy is that. so what if some have been listenin to it "forever"...hes still pretty whack and its a shame D12, em, dre, and xzibit sell out to that. well dres been sellin out to tha mainstream for a while now, its a shame real gangsta rappers gotta go that way and real lyricists all gotta turn mainstream. Look at Common, underground as shit and he still won a grammy. Too bad they cant go out like that...

~ let it stay dirrty...

Comment

OK I DO AGREE THAT LIL KIM MESSED UP MAGIC STICK FOR HERSELF SHE WAS TRYING TO RIDE THE 50 CENT TRAIN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE ANYWAY I BELIEVE THE MAN HAS TALENT MAYBE SOME OF YOU DISAGREE BUT FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY SOMEONE SAID MOSTLY LIL KIDS BUYING HIS ALBUM WELL WOW 4 MILLION LIL KIDS MUST BE FLOODING THE RECORD STORES! SINCE HIS ALBUM IS CERTIFIED 4 X'S PLATINUM WHICH IS DEFINITELY A BIG DIFFRENCE BETWEEN HIM AND JA! ALSO IN DA CLUB IS A GREAT CLUB BANGER!! WHICH IS IT'S PURPOSE AND 21 QUESTIONS IS A NICE SONG FOR US LADIES!!! WHAT IS HE SUPPOSE TO NEGLECT THE FACT THAT HE HAS FEMALE FANS?? I MEAN HIS WHILE ALBUM CAN'T BE ABOUT THE SAME THING ALL THE WAY THROUGH THERE ARE PLENTY OF RAPPERS WHO RAP ABOUT KICKING IT IN DA CLUB SUCH AS JAY-Z,ICE CUBE E.TC. SO IT AIN'T LIKE NO ONE CAN RELATE AND TONS OF RAPPERS HAVE MADE SONGS DIRECTED TOWARDS WOMEN TUPAC,BIGGIE,JAY-Z,NAS TO NAME A FEW THERES A DIFFERECE BETWEEN DOING ONE SONG ( 50)FOR THE FEMALES AND DOING EVERY SINGLE FOR THEM( JA RULE) AND TO ALL YOU HATERS WHO DON'T LIKE MR. 50 SENT I GOT ONE QUESTION...WHY ARE U HERE????????????????????????????
                NOW IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M HERE FOR A REAL REASON CAUSE HE GOT HIT LIKE I GOT HIT AND HE AIN'T ******* BREATHING!

Comment

Originally posted by tiffy41085
                  OK I DO AGREE THAT LIL KIM MESSED UP MAGIC STICK FOR HERSELF SHE WAS TRYING TO RIDE THE 50 CENT TRAIN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE ANYWAY I BELIEVE THE MAN HAS TALENT MAYBE SOME OF YOU DISAGREE BUT FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY SOMEONE SAID MOSTLY LIL KIDS BUYING HIS ALBUM WELL WOW 4 MILLION LIL KIDS MUST BE FLOODING THE RECORD STORES! SINCE HIS ALBUM IS CERTIFIED 4 X'S PLATINUM WHICH IS DEFINITELY A BIG DIFFRENCE BETWEEN HIM AND JA! ALSO IN DA CLUB IS A GREAT CLUB BANGER!! WHICH IS IT'S PURPOSE AND 21 QUESTIONS IS A NICE SONG FOR US LADIES!!! WHAT IS HE SUPPOSE TO NEGLECT THE FACT THAT HE HAS FEMALE FANS?? I MEAN HIS WHILE ALBUM CAN'T BE ABOUT THE SAME THING ALL THE WAY THROUGH THERE ARE PLENTY OF RAPPERS WHO RAP ABOUT KICKING IT IN DA CLUB SUCH AS JAY-Z,ICE CUBE E.TC. SO IT AIN'T LIKE NO ONE CAN RELATE AND TONS OF RAPPERS HAVE MADE SONGS DIRECTED TOWARDS WOMEN TUPAC,BIGGIE,JAY-Z,NAS TO NAME A FEW THERES A DIFFERECE BETWEEN DOING ONE SONG ( 50)FOR THE FEMALES AND DOING EVERY SINGLE FOR THEM( JA RULE) AND TO ALL YOU HATERS WHO DON'T LIKE MR. 50 SENT I GOT ONE QUESTION...WHY ARE U HERE????????????????????????????
                  bytch 50 cent wanted that track on his album but he had deadlines thanx kim aint ridin nobody but me hehehe

50 cent will be shot and killed by ja rule thanx
                  IM THE MOTHER/YALL LIKE ADOPTED IN THIS/CALL US MR. AND MRS. POPPADOPALIS/WHEN WILL YALL LEARN/YALL JUST INTERNS/YOU GONNA GET WHAT YOU EARN/JUST WAIT YALL TURN-QB

SOMETIMES A GAL FORGET COUF/AINT THAT THE TRUTH/FRONTIN LIKE THEY BULLETPROOF/LIL KIM THIS LIL KIM THAT/SHE WACK/BUT STAY BANGIN LIL KIM TRACKS/-QB

STILL THATS NOT ALL/BITHCES HAVE THE GAWL TO BE WRITIN MY RHYMES/SAID BIG WRITE MY RHYMES/MY ***** GONE NOW SO WHO WRITIN MY RHYMES/NO DISRESPECT BUT YALL BITCHES OWE ME PUBLISHING CHECKS-QB

MY BROOKLAWN STYLE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF/LIKE A WRESTLER ANOTHER NOTCH UNDER MY BELT/THE EMBEZZLER/CHROME TREASURER/THE U N O COMPETITOR/IM 10 STEPS AHEAD OF YA/IM A LEADER/YALL ON SOME FOLLOWING SHIT.-QB

YALL CHICKS AINT BLIND/I SHINE LIKE POLYURATHENE/COCOA BUTTER/VASELINE/DA DRUGS THEY BE LIKE KODINE/LOW SELF ESTEEM UH UH/MY FLOS IS EXCELLENT/YOURS IS SATISFACTORY/RETURN THEM TO THA FACTORY/I MEAN PRACTICALLY/THA SHIT IS WACK TO ME-QB

Comment

1st of all tha ppl u named as doin songs bout in tha club ARE mainstream. and fuck how many records he sold, nowadays u aint even gotta have talent to sell records, fuck tha numbers, that just shows that there are a lotta mainstream fuckz out there...WHY ARE YALL LISTENIN TO THAT BULLSHIT?? and didnt even bash nstink, not 50 doin a song wit a member of it...see how much he sells out to tha mainstream. buy REAL music that got REAL sense and REAL lyrics and quit spendin ur well earned cash on catchy tunes...just cuz its on shady records dont mean u gotta go run buy tha album. think for urself, not how many times an album went platnium. fuck that shit.

Comment

50 cent should have released magic stick with trina, no doubt that she would outshine Kim, man i can't listen to that fucking song, Lil kim just ruins everything. Kim is a cum guzzler

Comment

Originally posted by fritty
                        1st of all tha ppl u named as doin songs bout in tha club ARE mainstream. and fuck how many records he sold, nowadays u aint even gotta have talent to sell records, fuck tha numbers, that just shows that there are a lotta mainstream fuckz out there...WHY ARE YALL LISTENIN TO THAT BULLSHIT?? and didnt even bash nstink, not 50 doin a song wit a member of it...see how much he sells out to tha mainstream. buy REAL music that got REAL sense and REAL lyrics and quit spendin ur well earned cash on catchy tunes...just cuz its on shady records dont mean u gotta go run buy tha album. think for urself, not how many times an album went platnium. fuck that shit.
                        THANKYOU!

Comment

WTF? Everybody's different and have their own opinions of "REAL MUSIC". Just because you think a certain artist music isn't real doesn't mean that the next person will feel the same way. There is no law sayin that "oh this artist is real music and this artist ain't". I'm sick of people sayin once a person becomes mainstream and sell millions of records they a "sell out". But while a ***** was makin underground hits muhfuckas was sayin "Damn ol' boy tight, he gon blow! somebody need to hurry and sign him". But now he got a deal, you see him makin moves, doin big things, and crossin over to the white teenagers in the burbs, he a "sell out"? bwahahaha....please!
                          Don't even talk about guns; the only "nine" you got is a five dollar bill and four ones--Canibus

Comment

R.E.D............thas ur opinion.......but wake up...50's the illest rapper out there.......he brought something new, something fresh......he dont put out no bubblegum shit....he's the most realest cat out there.

Comment

Kim is real music? real is original, not spittin biggies lines in every song you can make, real aint getting fake tits either, or having your album cover airbrushed. R.E.D. get your H.E.D. out yo ass

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Franok, Today, 11:37 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Franok
                              by Franok

Started by maliasydney, Today, 12:00 AM