Bustas part is funny as hell!
    "WHAT WOULD I BE WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!" in a Ja voice

Thx man.
    "Those who fear death are in denial for death is promised to all"

by 50 Cent

Comment

OMG this is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its real up north LOL
      IM THE MOTHER/YALL LIKE ADOPTED IN THIS/CALL US MR. AND MRS. POPPADOPALIS/WHEN WILL YALL LEARN/YALL JUST INTERNS/YOU GONNA GET WHAT YOU EARN/JUST WAIT YALL TURN-QB

SOMETIMES A GAL FORGET COUF/AINT THAT THE TRUTH/FRONTIN LIKE THEY BULLETPROOF/LIL KIM THIS LIL KIM THAT/SHE WACK/BUT STAY BANGIN LIL KIM TRACKS/-QB

STILL THATS NOT ALL/BITHCES HAVE THE GAWL TO BE WRITIN MY RHYMES/SAID BIG WRITE MY RHYMES/MY ***** GONE NOW SO WHO WRITIN MY RHYMES/NO DISRESPECT BUT YALL BITCHES OWE ME PUBLISHING CHECKS-QB

MY BROOKLAWN STYLE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF/LIKE A WRESTLER ANOTHER NOTCH UNDER MY BELT/THE EMBEZZLER/CHROME TREASURER/THE U N O COMPETITOR/IM 10 STEPS AHEAD OF YA/IM A LEADER/YALL ON SOME FOLLOWING SHIT.-QB

YALL CHICKS AINT BLIND/I SHINE LIKE POLYURATHENE/COCOA BUTTER/VASELINE/DA DRUGS THEY BE LIKE KODINE/LOW SELF ESTEEM UH UH/MY FLOS IS EXCELLENT/YOURS IS SATISFACTORY/RETURN THEM TO THA FACTORY/I MEAN PRACTICALLY/THA SHIT IS WACK TO ME-QB

Comment

awesome ur the man that shit is real.....busta rhyme was not that great...my opinion, but he was kinda funny...i dont know tho i was expecting more on this tho....first time a em song actually let me down

Comment

That Busta shit was funny shit...Em's and 50's was pretty average to me good enough for Ja though. Busta killed it though he shit on that ninja turtle lookin fool.
          "Im Cavi which only means Young Buc dope"- Young Buc-Tales From the Block

Comment

Tell me why Ja rule won the first round LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
            IM THE MOTHER/YALL LIKE ADOPTED IN THIS/CALL US MR. AND MRS. POPPADOPALIS/WHEN WILL YALL LEARN/YALL JUST INTERNS/YOU GONNA GET WHAT YOU EARN/JUST WAIT YALL TURN-QB

SOMETIMES A GAL FORGET COUF/AINT THAT THE TRUTH/FRONTIN LIKE THEY BULLETPROOF/LIL KIM THIS LIL KIM THAT/SHE WACK/BUT STAY BANGIN LIL KIM TRACKS/-QB

STILL THATS NOT ALL/BITHCES HAVE THE GAWL TO BE WRITIN MY RHYMES/SAID BIG WRITE MY RHYMES/MY ***** GONE NOW SO WHO WRITIN MY RHYMES/NO DISRESPECT BUT YALL BITCHES OWE ME PUBLISHING CHECKS-QB

MY BROOKLAWN STYLE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF/LIKE A WRESTLER ANOTHER NOTCH UNDER MY BELT/THE EMBEZZLER/CHROME TREASURER/THE U N O COMPETITOR/IM 10 STEPS AHEAD OF YA/IM A LEADER/YALL ON SOME FOLLOWING SHIT.-QB

YALL CHICKS AINT BLIND/I SHINE LIKE POLYURATHENE/COCOA BUTTER/VASELINE/DA DRUGS THEY BE LIKE KODINE/LOW SELF ESTEEM UH UH/MY FLOS IS EXCELLENT/YOURS IS SATISFACTORY/RETURN THEM TO THA FACTORY/I MEAN PRACTICALLY/THA SHIT IS WACK TO ME-QB

Comment

Busta saved Round 1 for Em and 50. Can't wait to get the whole mixtape.
              "Gettin' tired of the rap game... The real sh!t ain't sellin', All the studio killaz makin' the killinz / I'm like 'damn', how are y'all mistakin' a villain for a fucken faggot that prob'ly got a villain waitin' to kill him?" ~Saigon~

Comment

Originally posted by S Is Tha Future
                Busta saved Round 1 for Em and 50. Can't wait to get the whole mixtape.

Yes em and 50 sucked!!!!!!!

Ja rule won first rounf thats a shame

Comment

why don't u just go to a lil kim forum at least it would make more since or better yet go to a fucking ja forum since u seem to be on his dick!
                  NOW IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M HERE FOR A REAL REASON CAUSE HE GOT HIT LIKE I GOT HIT AND HE AIN'T ******* BREATHING!

Comment

funny thing about red saying ja won the first round people bumping this hail mary shit all over. Now I don't remember who said something about what I said about the minority.

It's not whoever that doesn't agree with me is the minority. It's people saying 50 is trash now and shit cause 50 the hottest shit out right now
                    "Those who fear death are in denial for death is promised to all"

by 50 Cent

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusX
                      funny thing about red saying ja won the first round people bumping this hail mary shit all over. Now I don't remember who said something about what I said about the minority.

It's not whoever that doesn't agree with me is the minority. It's people saying 50 is trash now and shit cause 50 the hottest shit out right now
                      right now

50 will be over in about 2 years

Remember when no limit and cash money was hot look at them now

Its not my fault if Em sounded weak on the diss maybe he should stick to battling benzino. 50 cent should be paying 2pac money for using all his lines. Props to busta though

Beehive

Comment

Yo R.E.D eventhough you and I know what's really going on, we gotta realize that this is the 50 board. Anyone hating on their god will get blasted and hated on in here. We both fans of 50 but we just not all over his shit like most others on here. They go on what everyone else thinks instead of what's clearly infront of them. Don't worry. I stay on here cause it's funny to see some of these fools say some of the shit they say.

Ja won against 50 and Em in Round 1 but since Busta was in the "Hail Mary" diss, he technically helped 50 and Em and pushed the win over to them instead.
                        "Gettin' tired of the rap game... The real sh!t ain't sellin', All the studio killaz makin' the killinz / I'm like 'damn', how are y'all mistakin' a villain for a fucken faggot that prob'ly got a villain waitin' to kill him?" ~Saigon~

Comment

Oh yeah, Optimus needs to keep talking about the "minority" and "what's in people's cars" and all that B.S. Those are his points of argument. LOL ... I thought it was about the MUSIC. The words (or should I say lack of good ones from 50 and Em on Hail Mary) should be your points of argument. Not what everyone else thinks and says.... Fucken follower.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:50 AM
                          3 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Deborahlanker  
                          Started by basketballeven, Yesterday, 02:33 AM
                          1 response