Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 cent Lovers (Not Haters)

WUZ GOOD!!!!

This is for the people that love 50 and love everything that he does. To me he is a rapper that tells you like it is. So basically, don't come to dis message board and talk sh*t. Just show some love and tell me where ya from. [COLOR=royalblue]
    Holla at cha gyrlie!!!

Exactly
    "Fo the cheese my degress is hotter then yo oven
    I'ma New Yorker but I sound southern"-50 Cent

"I gotta half a mil deal with no diploma
    Ice will blind you give yo' ass glaucoma"-Tony Yayo

"In The Music Biz who you know will put you on but what you know just determines how long your on once you get in"-50 Cent

"Don't play me cause your washed up, lost your spot
    Mama say mama sa Macosaca
    Ja quit playing now get off your not Tupac
    Doe Rae Me cause we're hot and you're not
    Going at me is the only shot you got"
    -Eminem

Comment

Yes, please listen to this post. I mean if you don't like 50 and feel you have to share with wit everybody else on this board, you can do that. But it's when dumb muthafucka's make threads that say "50 cent is pussy" or "Fuck 50 cent", and make comments that are ignorant, incorrect, or made for the sheer purpose to get *****s to start arguing, THAT'S when it get's outta hand. Don't hate on 50. If you do, at least have a logical reason for it. Just know that the kid is on top of this rap shit in a way that hasn't been attained since the late Biggie first stepped on tha' scene, and I really don't see him falling off anytime soon. So haterz, please try to endure!!!

"You little haters are too jealous of us to love us, you hate it, G-unit made it, and Obie and D-twissy comin', ya sick to your stomachs!". Eminem couldn't of said it better, peace...
      "Every man dies, but not every man really lives..." Braveheart

"Think for a minute cause' the hype has died down, that I won't go up in the oval office right now, and flip whateva ain't tied down upside down!!" Eminem

"I go RAWR, RAWR, like a dungeon dragon, but keep my pistol on me so my pants, they saggin'!!!" 50 cent

Comment

Makes alot of sense man I'm tired of hearing these little bitches talk shit about fifty having little or no talent and is just getting by on his image. I'm tired of hearing that shit. Only people that just started listening to 50 would say some dumb shit like that. KEEP DENYING THE ***** TALENT. YAH MUST THINK BEING A RAPPER IS EASY NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE PULL IT OFF AND 50 IS FAR ABOVE AN AVERAGE RAPPER CAN'T COMPARE HIM TO PAC AND BIG, BUT HE ISN'T AVERAGE. JUST IMAGINE CATS THAT AREN'T GOOD RAPPERS THEMSELVES HAVING THE NERVE TO SAY 50 DOESN'T HAVE ANY TALENT. PLUS HE HAS TO MAKE SONGS LIKE 21 QUESTIONS TO PLEASE THE FANS HE'LL STILL SPIT HIS HARD SHIT WHEN HE FEEL LIKE. A GOOD RAPPER HAS TO ADJUST TO MAINSTREAM SO YOU DON'T LIKE IT SUCK A DICK

and for those fools that say 50 talk about ja trying to be like pac, but then make a song with pac then do a diss on the hail mary beat are fools cause if anyone heard the interview with ja mad at 50 talking about he'll take it to the streets ya would've heard ja clearly say "yah wanna see pac come back? It's here" Now tell me he isn't acting like he the new millenium pac?

Also for the fools who are saying that the hail mary diss to ja was horrible LISTEN PUSSYS THE DISS WAS MADE WAYYYYYY BEFORE JA DROPPED HIS DISSES TO EMINEM AND 50 ETC. IT WAS MADE IN ANTICIPATION OF JA TRYING TO START SHIT WAIT FOR THE DISS EMINEM GOING TO GIVE JA ON THE INVASION 2 MIXTAPE.

and sorry for the long response I hate typing this much too. Just had to get that all out.
        "Those who fear death are in denial for death is promised to all"

by 50 Cent

Comment

what is more irritating than 50 cent groupies are people who want to talk about, stop hating on 50...yes, if you absolutely hate 50 then posting on this forum is pointless, however, if you are critical of 50, then you have as much right to post on this forum as any other 50 fan...50 is not a great lyricist...and say what you want about guess who's back, the mythical power of the dollar; i am going by his debut album, get rich or die tryin'...he was signed more for street cred, than talent, whether any one wants to admit it or not...and i'm not saying all of this because i am hating on 50, because if i was hating on 50 i wouldn't have bought get rich or die tryin'...but when you're saying, "This is for the people that love 50 and love everything that he does;" you are either a dedicated fan, or a person with problems...i'm a fan of eminem, but he has done a lot of shit that i can't stand to listen to...if you are a true fan, you are critical of what your favorite artist does, meaning that you can appreciate when they craft good music, or you get mad when they craft garbage...

Comment

IT IS ONE THING SAY THAT A ARTISTS DOES SOME THINGS U DON'T AGREE WITH BUT ALL THESE OTHER FOLKS OUT HERE STARTIGHT SAYING HE NO GOOD AND NO TALENT AND EVEYONE HAS RIGHT TO THEIR OWN OPINION BUT WHY BRING ALL THIS NEGATIVE TO A FORUM THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE FANS TRYING TO PRAISE HIM NOT DISS NO ONE IS PERFECT AND WE ALL GOT OUR OWN LISTS OF WHO WE THINK IS THE BEST THIS,AND THAT BUT RIGHT NOW WHETHER PEEPS LIKE IT OR NOT 50 SENT IS ON TOP!!
            NOW IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M HERE FOR A REAL REASON CAUSE HE GOT HIT LIKE I GOT HIT AND HE AIN'T ******* BREATHING!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Franok, Today, 11:37 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Franok
            by Franok

Started by maliasydney, Today, 12:00 AM