Sum up of New Breed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sum up of New Breed

Yo 1st off 50 sold his soul to this rap game.

Yo Peep the Rap Game performance and see how D12 barly get any video camera love while they're rappin, The cameras on 50 and Em's ass most the time so I didn't bother to watch any other performances. 50's heat video looks like a cross between Mob Deeps shook ones and the Bout It Bout it Movie. Then the cartoon version makes 50 look commercial as hell. Ha Ha. I like when he does the lil slurr steppin when he says "Tear yo Back up." Proof makes a fool of himself Dickrydin 50 Interruptin his ass and shit. Yall will see. It ain't worth buyin I'd suggest you just waite till ya homey get it, because it ain't all that great. I think 50 is gonna play himself out. Because he's doin way 2 much too Quick.
    My whole family's country,
    my grandmother's old fashioned
    And she keeps askin me
    why I rap wit a honky - Kuniva

the DJ was spinning my record and Proof came up and snatched my joint off the turntable and broke it and was like "Fuck Phat Kat"... I heard it was because of my joint on the Welcome 2 Detroit album. Eminem was pissed about what I said so he took it upon himself to defend his boss.. haha... I didn't say anybody's name on the song so evidently he felt like I was talking to him... so the the shit I said must have been true. And it was... Everybody here in Detroit knows that he bit his whole shit from Fuzz Scooter but nobody would ever say anything and I was really sick of it, becauce kats would rather ride a dick hoping they will get put on...Phat Kat

Fuzz has also made a diss to Eminem and Proof called F.U.Z.Z. but Proof recently squashed the beef.

The fued dates back to late '99/early 2000. Eminem, Pacewon, Bizarre and Young Zee recorded a track in New York, at the D&D studios. This track was Amityville, for Eminem's second, and highest selling album so far, the Marshall Mathers LP. Soon after Pacewon finished his verse for the track, Eminem told Pace to rewrite his verse because it didn't fit the song, and it didn't make sense with the rest of the verses (rapping about taking your little sisters virginity must have been what Eminem was looking for. Hmmm.) Pacewon told Eminem that his verse was ok, and either Eminem used the verse he'd recorded, or take him off the song. So Eminem did just that, and took Pace (and Young Zee) off the track.

What Eminem forgets though, is that it was the Outsidaz who put him down with the crew, before he was famous. Eminem forgets that it was Pacewon (his closest friend in the group) who gave him the "Slim Shady" style. When Eminem first met him, he used to rap like he did on "Infinite," which was a flop. If Eminem hadn't have met the Outsidaz, he would have still been rapping like he did on "

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by FrankCobalt, Today, 10:58 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Doro
by Doro

Started by FrankCobalt, Today, 11:55 AM
0 responses