ja rules loose change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ja rules loose change

hate to admit but ja rule got at them pretty hard on that toward the end... atleast ja isnt pussying out and lettin the kings of rap get the best of him, but im thinkin that 50 eminem and dre should make one cut together thats totally fuckin bonkers.... they should be workin in the studio right now developing the phattest beat ever, and lacin it with magical lyrics that will literally tear the shit out of ja rule and murder inc.... dre em and 50 should just let it all out and not worry bout this mainstream bullshit, and use some mad vocabulary and very degrading and offensive cuss words... they gotta go out like tupac did on hit em up .... they gotta go total ape shit screw this hailies revenge, and gettin busta rhymes in the mix, make ONE song with just dre em and 50 and let everybody have it,,, LET THE WHOLE RAP GAME HAVE IT
    i dont take shit from no man, i set up my own fam, never was a kid, came out the pussy a grown man, i slept in a slum, im second to none, I'll give you 10 seconds to run 9 7 3 2 BLAOOOW...sticky

with my NUTS on your TONSILS, while youre on stage rapping at your WACK ASS CONCERT...snoop

you got a price on your head, all the *****s wanna see ya dead, i dont know what ya did but they wanna kill you, your wife, and your kids on contact.... X raided

aint no love for them hoes and im knowin, bitches only JOCKIN x raided cuz i be flowin, thats why im showin em love and affection in they silky sections, my erections spilting milky secretions in they directions, when they in your presence, they say you KING, but when you aint around they clown, likes you'sa peasant...X MOTHERFUCKIN RAIDED...

the canibus bring the sickest drama, fierce enough to pierce the thickest armor, i smack bitches for tryn'a suck dick through a condom. CANIBUS

its mentally unimaginable, mathematically incalcuable, inextricably infallible, lets not forget utterly impossible, or morally unsermountable, to assume that i could lose if i battled you... CANIBUS

I agree. Ja got finished. Although I don't wanna see nobody shot over this shit these beefs are great for the fans lol. The more shit somebody talk the better music shady/aftermath will be dropping and shit.

Proof keeping tearing them *****s up lol. Before I didn't have a favorite d-12 member, but I think I do now.
    "Those who fear death are in denial for death is promised to all"

by 50 Cent

Comment

the only reason ja is dissin on shady records is to try to help his career out

Comment

Well it's not ja's career that needs help. Suge has been wanting to help his street credibility and didn't know how to so Suge Knight again smacking another rapper around. Suge is punking that ***** to start getting at *****s.
        "Those who fear death are in denial for death is promised to all"

by 50 Cent

Comment

^^^ It's all about the dollar signs....on both sides.
          "Gettin' tired of the rap game... The real sh!t ain't sellin', All the studio killaz makin' the killinz / I'm like 'damn', how are y'all mistakin' a villain for a fucken faggot that prob'ly got a villain waitin' to kill him?" ~Saigon~

Comment

rap is all about money but ja rule sucks and his career needs to end and end as soon as possible

Comment

Naw son, Ja making $$$$. Why you gotta state that rap all about money then say Ja sucks? Ja is the epitomy of what it's all about (to most rappers, anyway).
              "Gettin' tired of the rap game... The real sh!t ain't sellin', All the studio killaz makin' the killinz / I'm like 'damn', how are y'all mistakin' a villain for a fucken faggot that prob'ly got a villain waitin' to kill him?" ~Saigon~

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Borsyk, Yesterday, 02:01 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post Cedeber
              by Cedeber

Started by Friese, Today, 08:53 AM