HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo I got a serious question to ask ya about ja.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo I got a serious question to ask ya about ja.

Yo okay it's bad enough mad people think ja has no chance in a battle against eminem. Alright now 50 Cent has been killing Ja nonstop on record after record, but em say 3 words about Ja which ja started anyway and now Ja wants to swing back?

Now already going into this battle at a disadvantage he basically makes a fool of himself by spelling murder wrong. In this battle between em and him of course I going for aftermath em and his *****s, but I didn't want to see ja make a fool of himself like he did. I'm sure alot of other people realize he spelled it wrong now my question is can ja recover from this onslaught???

Everyone knows knows ja is doing this to re establish himself on the streets. Will he quiet down like Benzino did???

It's clear that benzino is turning into a statistic in em's book, same as jermaine dupri, canibus and many others. Look at canibus since his album release he's been dropping mad subliminal shots at eminem, jay z, beanie siegel, and many others. He even dissing wyclef now.

Anything to get him some recognition.

Yo ya know whats even funnier about these disses that have been released about ja? Em is basically giving ja warnings. Em has yet to put out a full effort really dissing ja by himself like he did with benzino.
    Eminem will finish him like many before him.
    94.74%
    Ja rule will be the one to deal Eminem his first battle loss.
    5.26%
    Last edited by OptimusX; 04-16-2003, 12:50 PM.
    "Those who fear death are in denial for death is promised to all"

by 50 Cent

well i can't wait to see what's going to happen maybe if ja got himself a ghostwrite he could spit it at em lol
    NOW IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M HERE FOR A REAL REASON CAUSE HE GOT HIT LIKE I GOT HIT AND HE AIN'T ******* BREATHING!

Comment

Ja is cool but he aint got no chance against Em , Eminem will kill him lyrically like all the others that have challenged him
      Whitey McQwa

Comment

i think em will lace ja, although the disses he has been releasing haven't done much damage (imo)...how can you put in the poll that ja will be the first person to beat eminem in a battle??? are we forgetting, cage and dilated peoples???

i also don't think that eminem laced canibus, like the way you stated...
        Last edited by Tone Riggz; 04-16-2003, 04:37 PM.

Comment

The battle is whack anyway. This is all about RECORD SALES on both sides...
          "Gettin' tired of the rap game... The real sh!t ain't sellin', All the studio killaz makin' the killinz / I'm like 'damn', how are y'all mistakin' a villain for a fucken faggot that prob'ly got a villain waitin' to kill him?" ~Saigon~

Comment

Re: Yo I got a serious question to ask ya about ja.

Originally posted by OptimusX
            Em has yet to put out a full effort really dissing ja by himself like he did with benzino.
            Em's daughter could whip Benzino in a battle. I want Em to battle someone all out who actually has skills.... And there never was a REAL Em/Canibus battle.
            "Gettin' tired of the rap game... The real sh!t ain't sellin', All the studio killaz makin' the killinz / I'm like 'damn', how are y'all mistakin' a villain for a fucken faggot that prob'ly got a villain waitin' to kill him?" ~Saigon~

Comment

Dialated People fuckin suck

Comment

Originally posted by Snake777
                Dialated People fuckin suck
                If you think that "Dilated Peoples" suck, then you are entitled to your opinion...i just hope that you aren't saying they suck because of the beef they had with d12, especially since Eminem instigated that beef...i'm certain that there are artists you like that i don't like...

Comment

Well technically canibus and em did have beef over him swearing on his mother that it was eminem that wrote that diss ripper strikes back for ll cool j. Before that they was cool, Em said he didn't write it, but Canibus obviously still thinks eminem wrote it so he started a whole shit with Eminem.

Well I don't remember exactly how it goes, but the interview is called Eminem Interview: Canibus dissed w/ story included

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/h1phopmusic.htm

It's real close to the bottom.

it wouldn't hurt to listen to canibus convo with ll cool j also canibus can't be making himself look like he crawling back to ll.
                  "Those who fear death are in denial for death is promised to all"

by 50 Cent

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Therk1978, Today, 02:40 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Therk1978