why hating on 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why hating on 50

all that i'm saying is that people need to get a life and stop hating on 50. in my view 50 is the best rapper out there right now and will be. what other rapper is better than 50.....NO ONE!!! so like i said stop the HATING! if ya'll haters then what the fuck are you doing on this site??? i've been listening to 50 since '97 so that's how long i've liked 50 so ya'll need to go somewhere. i'm not telling you like 50, but i do. and theres nothing that you can do about it so get a fucking LIFE! 50's album is the hottiest out there right now, i mean i just don't see the piont of hatting on 50. you are just some sorrry ass people who have nothing better to do then to hate on a person you know who can kill you if you ever meet him!!!
    *ONE*
    50....your the shit!!

go here

http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...threadid=44680

u got no clue
    shut the fuck up
    welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
    but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

stop kissin so much ass damn............ur h ead so far up his ass!!

peep my 50 cent parody i did called(In da bath room)
      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/th...ngstamusic.htm

EPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Last edited by thetacogangsta; 04-20-2003, 02:42 PM.
      peep the 50 cent parody (In da bath room)
      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/thetacogangstamusic.htm

Comment

Re: why hating on 50

Originally posted by 50'smaingirl
        what other rapper is better than 50.....NO ONE!!!
        Nas ? Eminem ? Rakim ? Scarface ? lloyd Banks ect...? Do you know them ?
        50 Cent said himself that he can't fu<k with Eminem. I like 50 but stop the masturbation...peace
        Tupac, Biggie, Eminem, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Big Pun, Big L, Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Lupe Fiasco, Crooked I, Lil' Wayne, Andre 3000, Canibus, Lloyd Banks, Immortal Technique.

Comment

LMAO... 50 tha best rapper out there now, Crooked I, Nas, Scarface , Deathrow and Amaru still droppin Pac Albums every year, All of them shiit on 50, I think 50 ok but to call him the best out is blasphamy. And Get Rich Or Die Tryin was ok for a minute its no classic.

peace
          Still Am Havin Memories Of High Speed When Tha Cop's Crashed As I Laugh Pushin Tha Gas While My Glocks Blast...

Now I Was Born As A Rebel Making Trouble 4 Tha Devil Take This Gang Bang Shit 2 A Whole Nother Level...

I Read In The Bible That Death Is Of Tha Toungue If U Talk About Death Enough Death Is Gonna Come...

Blood Stains Will Fuck Up Your Carpet, Brain On Tha Window I Smell Death Everytime That Tha Wind Blow...

If Ya Head Aint Off Ya Shoulders U Got Nipped *****...

I Aint Never Got's 2 Worry About Tha Aim, Infa Red 2 Ya Head Will Make Sure I Hit Him In Tha Brain, 1 More Time 4 Good Luck For What He Was Already Dead What Tha Fuck...

Blame It On My Momma Am A Thug *****...

Comment

I disagree Crook, Get Rich.... is a real good album. Is 50 the best? Only time will tell. He could be the next Biggie for all we know.

Just my two cents
            ~Christopholus
            "Death will come to you if Christopholus wants it to..... he is a servant of God......."
            ~Words of Zimbabwe~

http://www.expage.com/whatever7777 - My website, with a freestyle message boards..... go there to spit off against someone!

Comment

like i said before ya'll aint noting but haters. why the fuck ya'll got to be saying shit about what the fuck i say. that's just what the fuck i think. i like all those other rappers too, but in my own fucking eyes 50 is the best. and yeah ya'll may like eminem and nas. i like them too!! and i'm not telling you all to think that 50 is the best, that's just what i think. all that shit about me fucking masturbating...go get a fucking like your the one that's probably doing it you fucking bitch!!! anyways i'm out ..I REALLY HAT HATERS!!!!!

Comment

can't we all just respect each others differences? i mean if someone thinks 50 is the best they got the right to thier own opinion and vice versa i just hate when peeps wanna make u have the same opinions as them like all these lunatics running around to every post dissing 50 and just cause we who are here cause we like him actually like his music and his style doesn't make us dick riders
                NOW IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M HERE FOR A REAL REASON CAUSE HE GOT HIT LIKE I GOT HIT AND HE AIN'T ******* BREATHING!

Comment

Originally posted by 50'smaingirl
                  like i said before ya'll aint noting but haters. why the fuck ya'll got to be saying shit about what the fuck i say. that's just what the fuck i think. i like all those other rappers too, but in my own fucking eyes 50 is the best. and yeah ya'll may like eminem and nas. i like them too!! and i'm not telling you all to think that 50 is the best, that's just what i think. all that shit about me fucking masturbating...go get a fucking like your the one that's probably doing it you fucking bitch!!! anyways i'm out ..I REALLY HAT HATERS!!!!!
                  I'm not an hater...I hope 50 Cent will stay a big rapper
                  Last edited by BlackSlimShady; 04-20-2003, 05:19 PM.
                  Tupac, Biggie, Eminem, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Big Pun, Big L, Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Lupe Fiasco, Crooked I, Lil' Wayne, Andre 3000, Canibus, Lloyd Banks, Immortal Technique.

Comment

yall gonna forget bout 50 in probably 7 years
                    ::esco

Comment

yea if we're just liking him cause he hot now but i liked him way before he really blew up also it's been about 7yrs and no one has forgotten pac not that 50 is the same but if a rapper sticks out as the best or one of the best u won't forget him or stop liking his music if ur a true fan
                      NOW IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M HERE FOR A REAL REASON CAUSE HE GOT HIT LIKE I GOT HIT AND HE AIN'T ******* BREATHING!

Comment

i agree with 50'smaingirl......ya'll just a bunch of player haters...ya'll *****s wish ya'll could be this like him...stop riding his shit...get off it....

Comment

i can see where s horty get her theory from yall startin 2 act like sons on 50cent.com.. nuffin but haters.. if u dont like son.. go 2 nas.com, crook i. com lol if he has a website yet

or whoeeva yall like.. aint nuffin rong wit shorty like 50 da way she does.. 50 da hottest out.. aint no1 gon be like dat n1gga.. his album is da illist album out ..illist i heard in da last couple years where i can listen from the beginnin to the end

yall some real haters.. and u get madd cuz shorty like 50 so much.. yall need 2 fall back.. bungey jumpin status ya naw mean

he makin bread...while u keep hattin.. he keep cakin.. its like dat..
                          dont be madd.. lol

yall can pop all da lala u want bout me.. its nuffin
                          I STAY WIT DAT EXCLUSIVE SH1T.. HOLLA AT ME DOGG...IMA STEP AHEAD.. EVERY N1GGA..

Comment

50 is really hot right now and might prove to be one of the biggest rappers of HIS GENERATION! But things might be different rite now if Pac was still alive.

Food for thought.

Comment

50's music is average at best, And if people want to run around calling him the greatest then they obviously dont know anything about hiphop, Pac is considerd tha G.O.A.T because his music was real, It had a message, He gave back to tha community, Visiting sick kids, Passing turkey's out in compton for thanks giving, Dancing with a woman in a wheel chair all night at tha house of blues because he noticed no one was dancing with her, Putting on a Mothers Day Show, Pulling a gun on cops who was harrasing a black motorist, Songs like, Keep Ya Head Up, Brenda's Got A Baby, Baby Dont Cry, Young *****z, Life Goes On, Dear Mama, White Man'z World, Can U Get Away, How Long Will They Mourn Me, All have deep messages and that isnt even a 5th of all tha deep shit he's done. And it dont stop with pac i think there are alot of rappers better than 50, But u know 50 was ok for a minute to me till he was crowned tha greatest after his 1st album.
                              Still Am Havin Memories Of High Speed When Tha Cop's Crashed As I Laugh Pushin Tha Gas While My Glocks Blast...

Now I Was Born As A Rebel Making Trouble 4 Tha Devil Take This Gang Bang Shit 2 A Whole Nother Level...

I Read In The Bible That Death Is Of Tha Toungue If U Talk About Death Enough Death Is Gonna Come...

Blood Stains Will Fuck Up Your Carpet, Brain On Tha Window I Smell Death Everytime That Tha Wind Blow...

If Ya Head Aint Off Ya Shoulders U Got Nipped *****...

I Aint Never Got's 2 Worry About Tha Aim, Infa Red 2 Ya Head Will Make Sure I Hit Him In Tha Brain, 1 More Time 4 Good Luck For What He Was Already Dead What Tha Fuck...

Blame It On My Momma Am A Thug *****...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Gornawil, Today, 05:33 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Gornawil  
                              Started by Ppanduss, 04-20-2021, 01:29 AM