50 cent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 cent

man has anyone seen THE NEW BREED by 50 cent that came out last tuesday? man that dvd is the shit right now. he looks so fucking hot in that dvd. i know....people will read this and say something gay or they will be hating. well i have to say something if ya'll going to be hating on me or better yet 50 then what the fuck are doing on this sit if you hate 50 so fucking much? cause i have read some shit from some gay ass haters who no fucking life but to hate on other people who just trying to get there life together like 50. 50 is the best rapper out there right now and will be for a long time. he is even being compaired to tupac already? so let talk to it's self!!!
    50 your the shit despite what these fucking haters are saying about you!!!
    *ONE*

Re: 50 cent

Originally posted by 50'smaingirl
    man has anyone seen THE NEW BREED by 50 cent that came out last tuesday? man that dvd is the shit right now. he looks so fucking hot in that dvd. i know....people will read this and say something gay or they will be hating. well i have to say something if ya'll going to be hating on me or better yet 50 then what the fuck are doing on this sit if you hate 50 so fucking much? cause i have read some shit from some gay ass haters who no fucking life but to hate on other people who just trying to get there life together like 50. 50 is the best rapper out there right now and will be for a long time. he is even being compaired to tupac already? so let talk to it's self!!!
    50 your the shit despite what these fucking haters are saying about you!!!
    *ONE*
    LMFAO

fifty the greatest rite now lol i admit he fucken talented but there are many better rappers

TECH N9NE, EMINEM, D.O.C, CROOKED I, FUCK THE LIST JUST KEEPS GOIN AND GOIN

Comment

i don't know bout crooked i or tech nine, but em definitley is, and d.o.c. no way... crooked i, i never listened to, and tech nine i haven't either but the mear fact that i hate tha row is enough to tell me that crooked i sux, just because i don't like tha row, yup yup i'm a shady/aftermath dick rider, because my favorite rapper happens to be DMX
      “If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

Comment

try uppin ur other posts u dumb fuckin bitch
        welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
        but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

TECH N9NE NOT BETTER THAN 50 U GOTTA B KIDDIN ME HIS CD ANGHELLIC IS JUST A CLASSIC EVERY FUCKEN TRACK U NEVER LISTENED TO TECH N9NE B4 GO CHECK OUT EINSTEIN, TORMENTED, IMA PLAYA, T9X, IMMA TELL. THIS GUY CAN FUCKEN RAP BACKWARDS NO COMPUTER N SHIT HE CAN JUS SPIT BACKWARDS.

D.O.C IS A LYRICAL MASTERMIND. HES THE ONE THAT WROTE HALF OF DRES SHIT ON THE CHRONIC. GO LISTEN TO RUTHLESS TO DEATHROW AND FUNKY ENOUGH. THIS GUY IS CLASSIC.

ONLY REASON I THIINK CROOK IS BETTER THAN 50 IS LYRICAL WISE I NO 50 CAN FLOW BETTER.

50 IS TALENTED THATS WHY IM ON THIS SITE BUT U GUYS GOTTA REALIZE HE IS NOT THE BEST. TECH N9NE WILL KILL THIS GUY SAME WIT SCARFACE AND A BUNCHA OTHER RAPPERS. RECORD SALES DONT NECCISARLY MEAN EVERYTHIN.

Comment

50 cent going to have two albums in the top 5, how wack is that.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:58 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post Deborahlanker  
            Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:50 PM