50 should stop acting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 should stop acting

50 needs to stop acting like a faggot, he not a hardcore ***** he aint no Eminem, Crooked I, or Ja Rule. 50 is all over Justin Timberlake's dick you dont see real *****s like Crooked I and Ja Rule do songs with Justin Timberlake. 50 acts like he is Ja Rule but the truth is that he isn't even Tupac. Em should drop loose change and start rollin with Ja and Crooked I (real *****s)

BIG UP TO ALL MY VERMONT *****S

Um first of all the whole justin timberfag and 50 thing was a remix, yes it was genius.....Ja Rule is hard ???? LOL that's funny Um NO!

he's hard but he's doin' songs with Diva's singin' about blue skies and copying off of the most whitiest movie "grease" are you serious?? no really do you honestly think Ja is harder then 50??? you need some help...or just learn more about 50 'cause you just made yourself look like a complete ass.
    "Fo the cheese my degress is hotter then yo oven
    I'ma New Yorker but I sound southern"-50 Cent

"I gotta half a mil deal with no diploma
    Ice will blind you give yo' ass glaucoma"-Tony Yayo

"In The Music Biz who you know will put you on but what you know just determines how long your on once you get in"-50 Cent

"Don't play me cause your washed up, lost your spot
    Mama say mama sa Macosaca
    Ja quit playing now get off your not Tupac
    Doe Rae Me cause we're hot and you're not
    Going at me is the only shot you got"
    -Eminem

Comment

Ringer shut the fuck up PLZ u reppin bitches our of richie ass vermont u aint hard dont try to be my uncle's parent's live in vermont. ur a fake ass bitch reppin out of there
      Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch?

Comment

This funny

Comment

wow did that perosn say that ja rule is hard.......that just mad me laugh so hard!!! people really can't you see that 50 is the best right now!! who ever can't admitt that..well they must really be some haters then!! ja rule aint nothing but a punk ass bitch...who sings for a bunch of hoes!!! 50's lyrics are hard! and 50 does not act like a faggot, please bitch your the fucking faggot!!! oh 50's the faggot, but ja rule aint!! and so what if 50 does a remix with justine, why the fuck is it any of your business? ja rule can't even fucking do a singel alone he always has to have ashanti or j.lo in there? can you tell me the last time he did a fucking singel on his own???? not in like 4 years!! that;s a fucking faggot!! not 50!! 50's the best!! you aint notihng but a hater!!!

Comment

that weak ass reign is like he first signle by himself in years which is why that shit ain't on no countdowns and not getting no airplay
            NOW IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M HERE FOR A REAL REASON CAUSE HE GOT HIT LIKE I GOT HIT AND HE AIN'T ******* BREATHING!

Comment

Em should drop loose change and start rollin with Ja and Crooked I (real *****s)

yoooo ringer0000007 are u serious... ja rule ain't real.. and come on now crooked i... are u serious.. crooked i ain't shit now and he ain't never gonna be shit.. ggggggggg gunit...
              i always got a hoe blowing my cock, every pairs of jeans dat i cop come wit a pair of lips sewn to the crocth-grafh

trying me son try neither, ***** seeing me is like seeing sleeves on a wife beater-grafh

i'm glad u bit it, but if u need affection, i'll take the needle of my record and stabb u wit it-grafh

i popp more shit when i came back in, like i wiped my ass and my mouth wit the same napkin-grafh

and u wonder why i strive for the bucks, cause now they charge me like $1.25 for a dutch-grafh

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Rince1985, Today, 02:32 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Rince1985  
              Started by edenreagan, Today, 01:54 AM
              0 responses