HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the fuck is up with the hating????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the fuck is up with the hating????

stry uppin ur other posts u dumb fuckin bitch

Lol there is no such thing as being too over the top.
    They change their voice, dress fruity, and act like women...how can anything top that?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mmmm ill take ur word for that as u seem to know homosexual activites in great detail

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by J. Gotti
    Na, I just saw your homosexual blind date on MTV and based my opinion off of it.
    I forgot what the show was called,
    but its the one where 3 people go on a date and one gets voted off at the end.
    I guess you worked your tongue well, and Fruitbowl decided you were the one.

SO U ADMIT TO THINKIN ABOUT ME WHILST WATCHIN HOMOSEXUAL TV AND NOT TURNIN IT OFF?

...............SAYS IT ALL

can you fucking say hater casue i sure the fuck can!!! this lame ass person needs to go get a fucking life. all he does is knock on what the fuck i say about 50. for reall go get a fucking life. if people think that 50 is the best, they are intitled to their own views about people. i don't like some of the shit that he has about what are his favorite rappers, but do you see me hating on him. no causse i aint a fucking hater like him. and his gay ass quotes that he puts on every fucking post. get some fucking new ones!!!! lame ass bitch!! and by the way 50 is the best rapper out there right now. and will be. look at his sales. and he is being compaired to biggie and tupac already.. that should say it all!!!!!

*ONE*
    50 is the best!!

wtf?
    welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
    but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

y did u copy all my sig u dumbass
      welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
      but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

and he is being compaired to biggie and tupac already
        yeah....by people like you. so shut up, and quit comparing 50 to them.

Comment

"what's the fuck is up with the groupie-ing????"

50 dickriding bitch
          Vexx, bitch.

Comment

50 has already said in an interview that pac's shoes are too big for him to walk in he said that guy is a legend. Pac & Big are light years in front of 50 and always will be 50 will never compare, I can already see him falling off give him another year or so and he will be dropping bubble gum rap shit like tha rest of these fag's today. Ill give 50 his props though like i said before on here he's ok for the minute but all these fans that just heard in da club or girls seeing him without a top on and callin him tha G.O.A.T for these reasons are gonna bring him heat.
            Still Am Havin Memories Of High Speed When Tha Cop's Crashed As I Laugh Pushin Tha Gas While My Glocks Blast...

Now I Was Born As A Rebel Making Trouble 4 Tha Devil Take This Gang Bang Shit 2 A Whole Nother Level...

I Read In The Bible That Death Is Of Tha Toungue If U Talk About Death Enough Death Is Gonna Come...

Blood Stains Will Fuck Up Your Carpet, Brain On Tha Window I Smell Death Everytime That Tha Wind Blow...

If Ya Head Aint Off Ya Shoulders U Got Nipped *****...

I Aint Never Got's 2 Worry About Tha Aim, Infa Red 2 Ya Head Will Make Sure I Hit Him In Tha Brain, 1 More Time 4 Good Luck For What He Was Already Dead What Tha Fuck...

Blame It On My Momma Am A Thug *****...

Comment

damn you hating hard how can u say where someone else will never compare?? i guess to u then u are truly a hater
              NOW IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M HERE FOR A REAL REASON CAUSE HE GOT HIT LIKE I GOT HIT AND HE AIN'T ******* BREATHING!

Comment

wow i never said he was the next tupac or biggie he even said that we wasn't i was just saying that he was being compaired to them from other people in the rap industry!! what the fuck lay off my nuts. must ya'll hang on every fucking word that i say!!! get a life. i have my own opinnions. and ya'll got yours so leave me aolne. and if everyone hates 50 so much then what the fuck are you doing on this website???? 50 is doing a lot with his life right now. and he's just trying to do good. and ya'll hating on him for that. then ya'll really haters!! get the fuck off this web site! this is only for true 50 cent fans!!!
                *ONE*
                lame ass haters!!!

Comment

Its not hating saying 50 will never compare to Pac and Big its a fact, Pac was much deeper than the thug shit he had a message thats why hes considerd a legend, Big was just ill. 50 is ok i aint gonna lie i bump his shit but hes not as great as yall make him out to be, You can have your own opinion's and be on his nut's but dont get mad when other's dont ride his dick an dont go around rallying he's the greatest.

peace
                  Still Am Havin Memories Of High Speed When Tha Cop's Crashed As I Laugh Pushin Tha Gas While My Glocks Blast...

Now I Was Born As A Rebel Making Trouble 4 Tha Devil Take This Gang Bang Shit 2 A Whole Nother Level...

I Read In The Bible That Death Is Of Tha Toungue If U Talk About Death Enough Death Is Gonna Come...

Blood Stains Will Fuck Up Your Carpet, Brain On Tha Window I Smell Death Everytime That Tha Wind Blow...

If Ya Head Aint Off Ya Shoulders U Got Nipped *****...

I Aint Never Got's 2 Worry About Tha Aim, Infa Red 2 Ya Head Will Make Sure I Hit Him In Tha Brain, 1 More Time 4 Good Luck For What He Was Already Dead What Tha Fuck...

Blame It On My Momma Am A Thug *****...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by basketballeven, 02-02-2021, 09:36 AM
                  7 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Nancystarkman  
                  Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 08:45 AM