• Show
Clear All

• rapshit
    replied
    well they do both suck

Leave a comment:

• Cyck One
    replied
    (sigh).......... This has got to be the most pathetic thread I've ever seen. Ja groupies, 50 cent dickriders, faggots who think there different by sayin' they both suck. Just about everyone who posted in this bullshit is a disgrace to hip-hop fandom all together. End this shit...

Leave a comment:

• rapshit
    replied
    50 and ja are the 2 worst rappers ever the only difference is one got shot so that's the one u guys like. they both suck and both sing in every song and both have shitty simple lyrics that anybody 3 or older could come up with. 50 just stole all of ja's fan whether u 50 fans want to admit it or not that's what he did and now instead of ja being #1 on TRL it's 50. 50 ain't real he just wants money like ja but sinv=ce he got shot up yall remain on his dick but in time u will see that he will end just like ja. peace

Leave a comment:

• I LOVE Bed-Stuy
    replied
    FUCK JA FOOL AND FUCK MURDA INC!

Leave a comment:

• Cole
    replied
    even snow did a video in jail...is 50 bitein him too?

Leave a comment:

• Rondell*Beene
    replied
    I don't really think we should hold anything against 50 for "21 Questions", I mean, he made a shit song... that right isn't exclusively reserved for Ja Rule. Just because Ja Rule seems to have made poppy shit in cliched videos his trademark doesn't mean other rappers can't try and make poppy shit in equally cliched videos.

Leave a comment:

• KoČ
    replied
    Originally posted by Tone Riggz
    yes when i saw the "21 questions" i did get flashbacks of past ja videos, which is why i hate the video so much...it's also a little weird to see megan good in there because when i think of her, i think of that "cousin skeeter" show when she was a teenager; she looks good and is 21 years old, but she has still retained that same look (minus the braces)...
    exactly, same here...it was so weird seein meagan good kissin all over 50 n shit. i had to take a double take when i saw her like, "is dat ol' girl from 'cousin skeeter'??" aah, neways, when i look at her i still see tha same 16 yr ol' girl offa tha show...

Leave a comment:

• TherulershereUK
    replied
    fao Halfsnitchdolla

You's a hooooooooooooooo!

Why don't you just realise that Ja fool wasnt the first rapper to have a video which featured themselves in a cell!,did you hear the latest? Ja's apparently going on pop idol! cos he's got a great chance of winning!

JA=WANKSTA!

Leave a comment:

• Tweek_Mea_69
    replied
    Yeah I say who gives a shit about the videos its not like 50 put himself in the place of Ja in the down ass bitch video.. And then there is to different videos and used the same lyrics..

Leave a comment:

• Rondell*Beene
    replied
    Originally posted by HalfSnitchDolla
    mtv said is 5-0 really any diff than ja they showed his 21 questions than said does this remind u of anything than they played ja rules put it on me video
    Man, did MTV say that?! I guess it must be true then. We have to trust MTV because they always play the greatest videos and have remained a truly underground and independent source of music. Their opinion is practically gospel!

Leave a comment:

• HalfSnitchDolla
    replied
    i thought i just up it for the fuck of it

after just watching the wrap on jas & 5-0s beef it looks like im not the only one that thinks the 21 questions video is a ripp off of jas put it on me video mtv said is 5-0 really any diff than ja they showed his 21 questions than said does this remind u of anything than they played ja rules put it on me video

Leave a comment:

• youngzae
    replied
    Originally posted by HalfSnitchDolla
    i said he bite the down ass bitch song not video asking the girl is she down for him and wut she will do for him

and the 21 video is rip off of put it on me video believe it or not hes goes to jail raps from his cell etc etc same shit ja does in his video
    thats just dumb - *****s been talkin bout down ass hoes for a long time - matter fact Cash Money said it before Ja did

Leave a comment:

• Scientific
    replied
    you fucking dumb ass groupies
    50 Cent and Ja Rule both Suck.

each others dick.
    what you gonna do about it you bitch ass groupies.

Leave a comment:

• Tweek_Mea_69
    replied
    Ja and 50 are both hot

yeah I seen 50's new video and yeah it was a total rip off of Ja's that was about shitty of what he done.. I think that the 2 rappers should quit just quit dissin' on eachother and each other's shit and do they own thing.. But hey I guess thats what they all doin' now, just to get kicks........ I mean hell 50 will always be better than Ja!!!!!! there is no doubt about that.. I think that Em has picked himself a real winner!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ShadyAftermath
    replied
    To me it's nothing like a Ja Rule video...

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Madeline, 01-06-2021, 04:00 AM
5 responses
0 likes
Last Post Housetree  
Started by nufgtyerbbgl, Today, 03:57 AM
0 responses