huge fan of the G unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huge fan of the G unit

yo 50 cent an the g unit is with the dream team in dre an em . Ja is deperate he needs to another HOllA song like he had 5 years ago. 50 aint tryin to do wha ja doin by the 21 ?'s video he juss showin tha n e ***** can do wha ja doin but better. 50 from the streets an he spit real hard unlike ja. 50 marketed him self by rappin on everyones records an makin them better. how many rappers got like 5 songs on the radio at the same time . we have been waitin for some to control the rap game now we got one an i believe tha he will take the throne from nas an jigga wit more then a stone . one unnone fact lloyd banks is another ***** tha will take the rap game under storm his lyrics are crazy hot almost eminem like skill ! GGGGG unit oh yea if u listen to gunit u will notice the banks give 50 comp !

i gotta agree with everything you just said
    "HATED BY MANY, CONFRONTED BY NONE"

Comment

he cant take nas and jay-z of the radio they are 2 of 3 best rappers em is also one of them
      AIM: MnMzE

Comment

[email protected] this groupie saying 50 is gonna take the crown from nas , nas owns this rap shit aint no one taking his crow till he gives it up & it aint gonna be 5 0 for dam sure the only ny ***** that can fuck with nas right now is cormega plus in a couple years 5 0 will be right where ja rule is everyone hating on him

Comment

halfsnithdolla - wha u kno about real rappers cuz u a snitch . I iant no groupie i said tha - em, dre, gunit thas the drem team ! why do u think tha nas whas ridin wit 50 cent an y u thing he took 50's gig wit jlo cuz tha ***** ( nas ) know 50 is HOt answer tha . Nas is hot but still he is to political 4 me but he does speak the truth. Not even nas has had 5 tracks on the radio at the same time . hell jigga know 50 hot thas y he goin on tour wit 50 so the hottest Mc's in the game kno he hot one signed him to his label the other is goin on tour in jigga , and nas tryin to keep him down long as possible hey !!!!

Comment

Attached Files
            IRON FIST OFFICIAL MIXTAPES

Comment

Nas garbage Jay-z garbage why ain't nobody talkin' bout them like they talkin' bout 50 cent you Groupie faggot, 50 hot wit Dre. and eminem anybody can blow up even yo gay ass if u work wit them feel me, Nas ain't shit and neither is jay they have a few hot songs that's all, and check out 50s new album every fuckin song is a CLASSIC and Lloyd Banks gon' go big soo will Obie Tryce
              I... need you to prey fo' Me
              And I.... need you to care fo Me
              And I... nedd you to want me to Win
              Cuz I need to know where I'm headed cuz I know where I've Been!

Comment

^^ omfg if ur serious please kill yourself now .. do us all a favor.... Nas Garbage? shit ill even take jay-z over 50 .. every song on 50 cd classic LOL "you love 50 liek a fat kid love cake" lol that must of took at least 3 months to think of that its jsut so classic god groupies are funny
                If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

^ Agreed. Get Rich Or Die Tryin' was FAR from "classic" material. Actually, lyrics-wise, is was kinda weak as shit. 50 may be blowing up, but you can't be comparing him to vets like Jay-Z or Nas who've displayed lyricism that 50 hasn't even come near to touching yet.
                  OZ HIP HOP.COM
                  THE RAP CELLA

Comment

Originally posted by HalfSnitchDolla
                    [email protected] this groupie saying 50 is gonna take the crown from nas , nas owns this rap shit aint no one taking his crow till he gives it up & it aint gonna be 5 0 for dam sure the only ny ***** that can fuck with nas right now is cormega plus in a couple years 5 0 will be right where ja rule is everyone hating on him
                    how can a groupie call someone else a groupie as an insult? Your as much of a Nas groupie as he is a 50 groupie. For the record I dont agree with anything said in this thread.
                    www.ifmixtapes.com

Comment

na come on nas an jigga are hot but they really aint blow up until afta pac an big died . shit 50 been in the game a minute so he know wha he talkin about. the only way a rapper can blow up is if he is lyrically hot - "the aftermath of my rath is so shandy"for yall to judge 50 yall gotta here alllll the other shit tha he out like tha power of the doller album tha shit is hot an the undergrond shit crazy nice . How is 50 gonna end up like ja ? 50 first album blew up unlike ja ! wait 50 has made like 4 albums or more juss as ja rule an 50 still got his street strips still aint made no song wit n e of those lil fake females please . I think its tha no one has came out so hard liek 50 in almost tem years wit so much hype an on one wants to give it to 50 now but he will take it

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Rince1985, Today, 02:32 AM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Rince1985  
                      Started by edenreagan, Today, 01:54 AM
                      0 responses