HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ya'll heard this song about 50!!! gay ass hater!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya'll heard this song about 50!!! gay ass hater!

i had heard this song from another site. it's an england rapper TRYING to be like 50. or should i say HATING on 50! 50 Pence is his gay name and the sond is called "IN THE PUB!! wow how fucking lame can you be??? why the fuckin is everyone hating on 50. he's just tryin to get his life together, and ya'll knocking on a man for that? now that bull!!! i don't care what other people say but 50 is the best thing out there right now. and i know i'm going to get some repiles by some fake ass bitchies who are going to say stop ridding on his dick? who the fuck said i was. i'm just trying to prove that there are some haters out there, that are haitng on a guy that they'll never meet. and if they did he'd probably kill them!!! if people hate 50 cent so much...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON THIS HIS WEB SITE? haters need to get a life. well i'm out i'm out!! i'm going to love to read the things that the haters are going to write about 50. and by the way 50 is a good rapper. cause unlike ja rule, 50 writes about shit that he as gone through in his life. ja rule rapps about hoes in all of his songs. 50 is being compaired to tupac cause they both rap about shit in their lives. 50 will be the next tupac!!! 50 even said he doens't think that he could even fill the shoes of tupac. so that talk for itself!!
    *ONE*

Re: ya'll heard this song about 50!!! gay ass hater!

Originally posted by 50'smaingirl
    iwhy the fuckin is everyone hating on 50. he's just tryin to get his life together, and ya'll knocking on a man for that? now that bull!!! i don't care what other people say but 50 is the best thing out there right now. and i know i'm going to get some repiles by some fake ass bitchies who are going to say stop ridding on his dick? who the fuck said i was. i'm just trying to prove that there are some haters out there, that are haitng on a guy that they'll never meet. and if they did he'd probably kill them!!! if people hate 50 cent so much...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON THIS HIS WEB SITE? haters need to get a life. well i'm out i'm out!! i'm going to love to read the things that the haters are going to write about 50. and by the way 50 is a good rapper. cause unlike ja rule, 50 writes about shit that he as gone through in his life. ja rule rapps about hoes in all of his songs. 50 is being compaired to tupac cause they both rap about shit in their lives. 50 will be the next tupac!!! 50 even said he doens't think that he could even fill the shoes of tupac. so that talk for itself!!
    *ONE*

you complain about the "haters" but don't you realize that the more you complain about them, the more annoying you seem (as annoying as the "haters")...

this is not a 50 cent website; it is a d12 website, that contains forums for other artists such as 50 cent...

you may think that 50 is dope, but i think he's average...i think he is definitely overrated...and no i'm not hating; i bought his album, and still felt that it was an average record...you have to realize that a true fan isn't some fool who supports their favorite artists blindly...

Comment

50 good tight album but why do ppl keep sayin he is the best thing out there right now?

I can name plenty rappers that can flow better and have much much better lyrics

Now dont say im hatin. I aint hatin im jus tellin it like it is

Comment

ok you might think that he is average but i dont alot of people dont got skill to be able to take a bunch of word and make it sound like poetry. now if that is average you tell me what aint.
        Virginia is for lovers and not for haters. I an reppin Berkley for life to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovee
          ok you might think that he is average but i dont alot of people dont got skill to be able to take a bunch of word and make it sound like poetry. now if that is average you tell me what aint.

he's average in the sense that his rhymes are structured in a simple way...if you listen to the way cats like talib, kool g rap, chino xl, nas, etc construct rhymes, then you will begin to see that how 50 is saying what he is saying, is just average...rapping is basically poetry, so i don't know what you mean when you say he makes his words sound like poetry...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Deborahlanker, 05-10-2021, 08:27 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post vowk
          by vowk

Started by fhnctuli, Today, 07:32 AM