106 & Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 106 & Park

Is somthin wrong wit me or am i the onlyone that saw 50's face when they was on 106 & Park and he looked mad when they daid that B2k was number 1!
    Virginia is for lovers and not for haters. I an reppin Berkley for life to the fullest.

i didn't see that...but i taped...and i am going to watch it though
    "HATED BY MANY, CONFRONTED BY NONE"

Comment

"Fuckin Bitch Ass Groupies"^
      Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch?

Comment

Wouldn't you be mad when a ****** version of Backstreet boys which is managed by P.Diddy beats your video for the top spot? Hell i would be, lol.

Comment

Who is you calling a groupie. I am a fan so you need to get that strait. I aint even sayin that nothing is wrong wit 50. So you need to get that strait too. An danother thing I was mad that B2K was number one too. What did yall think that I was ll for B2K. NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
          Virginia is for lovers and not for haters. I an reppin Berkley for life to the fullest.

Comment

no he wasn't mad he knows that his video can't be #1 forever!! he could care less if he's at number 1, he's like for his veido to be at number 1, but at least he's in the top 5 he's fucking happy!!! and for reall the haters need to go somewhere and quit knocking on everyones opnion!! you look like a fucking dumbass when ya'll say shit like that!! and all that fucking grupies shit.....wow!! that's cool!! your lame as fuck!! EmRep....lol!!!!

*ONE*

Comment

You dont make no sense 50'smaingurl you probaly look like mariah carey on crack,and if you is his main gurl i feel bad for you cause he dont claim you. And i aint say that he was mad i said that he looked mad (there is a difference but you wouldnt know now would you). I know that his video aint gone be number one forever. And how you gone say at least he in the top 5 when I vote for him to try and make him number one. I aint no hater i dont need to hate on no one cause i got stuff of my own. what the hell is a opnion I thought that it was a OPINION. When you learn how to spell talk to me then.And tell me what i said that makes me look so dumb you the one comin up here and think that i am hatin on 50 when i aint cuz to tell the truth i like him now you is the one that look dumb. Now who lame?, the answer is you cuz i just baked you over the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovee
                Who is you calling a groupie. I am a fan so you need to get that strait. I aint even sayin that nothing is wrong wit 50. So you need to get that strait too. An danother thing I was mad that B2K was number one too. What did yall think that I was ll for B2K. NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

that show is horrible so i don't care who is number one...not to mention that 50's videos are as horrible as the other videos on the 106 and park countdown (no hating; they are horrible)...i need to go to that show one day and tell the artists what i really think of their videos....hmmmmm...

Comment

no he wasn't mad he knows that his video can't be #1 forever!! he could care less if he's at number 1, he's like for his veido to be at number 1, but at least he's in the top 5 he's fucking happy!!! and for reall the haters need to go somewhere and quit knocking on everyones opnion!! you look like a fucking dumbass when ya'll say shit like that!! and all that fucking grupies shit.....wow!! that's cool!! your lame as fuck!! EmRep....lol!!!!

*ONE*
                  how old are you?

Comment

no you dont call 106&park horrible. if you got a problem then dont watch it. all you have to do is watch MTV maybe their videos are on your level

Comment

Originally posted by Lovee
                      no you dont call 106&park horrible. if you got a problem then dont watch it. all you have to do is watch MTV maybe their videos are on your level

i hope you realize what you just said because many of the videos that you will find on 106th and park, you will also find on MTV...therefore, i will find MTV music video programs "horrible" as well...and yes i will call 106th and park "horrible," because in my eyes it is in fact, "horrible"...and i don't watch it, except for freestyle fridays, which unfortunately means that i have to endure some 106th and park torture...if you like it, thats great for you, but you shouldn't try to knock me for hating it...

Comment

tone riggz gotta a point there the same videos u watch on 106th and park u'd watch on MTV

Comment

Who cares if 50 is number 1 or if b2k is number 1. Mybe b2k was number one because they deserve it and they are not a ***** version of backstreet boys. I LOVE B2K!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius45
                            Wouldn't you be mad when a ****** version of Backstreet boys which is managed by P.Diddy beats your video for the top spot? Hell i would be, lol.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!
                            HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

BET mine as well be white...with tha music they play...
                              ::7th Sign aka iLLest Rican::

So Fuckin Rugged My Own Shadow Ducks When I Walk By It...

Can't Nuttin Test Ya Bloodline..Rep Who You Are With Pride Cause Its Wha You Are

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Bookman, Today, 09:23 AM
                              0 responses