50 Dont Want No Real Beef!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Dont Want No Real Beef!

I Use to Think This ***** Was Real He Got His Ass Beat Not Once Not Twice But Three Times By Murda Inc Than Supreme Got Him Shot 9 Times & Everyone Knows Supreme Is Jas & Murda Inc's Man What Did He Do ? NOTHING Just Continues To Talk Shit Than He Said If Anyone Talks Shit On His Family Its Gonna Get Real & *****z Are Gonna Get Hurt Black Child Said Hes Gonna Kidnap 50s Kid & Throw Him Over A Bridge Ja Said Hes Gonna Get Clapped Like His Mom For Sellin Crack & He Said Hes Gonna Send Him To Mommy Benzino said Hes Gonna Find 50s Grandma & Blow The Bitch Up & Thats Suppose To Be 50 Heart Right There She Raised After Him Mom Was Killed For Sellin Crack & What Did He Do After All This NOTHING Just Continues To Talk Shit Im Starting To Think This ***** Really Is A Wanksta & Dont Want No Real Beef

So What Has 50 Did In Retalation To All This Supposely Took Ja Rules Chain & Punched Him In The Face Which Was Never Proven Like The Shit I Said Above Prob Just Some Shit 50 Made Up

Before All U *****z Come In Here Talkin All Your Stupid Shit Saying Fuck U Your A Bitch Im Gonna Fuck You Up Save It Cause This Aint A Hate Or Beef Thread Just Stating How It Is
    Last edited by HalfSnitchDolla; 04-24-2003, 01:54 AM.

ne ways mang this shit is rapping.. them *****s talking bout kidnapping kids.. and blowing houses up.. r they doing it..?.. they just saying dat shit to get cornball ass *****s attentions like u for example.. yooo allll dat shit they poppin.. u think they gonna do it?.. hell nah.. and plus just like what 50 cent said.. he gonna put them *****s outta business.. he already basically did it.. .. ne ways who are u?. dat stylist ja rule fucked.. cause on the real u on his dick..
    i always got a hoe blowing my cock, every pairs of jeans dat i cop come wit a pair of lips sewn to the crocth-grafh

trying me son try neither, ***** seeing me is like seeing sleeves on a wife beater-grafh

i'm glad u bit it, but if u need affection, i'll take the needle of my record and stabb u wit it-grafh

i popp more shit when i came back in, like i wiped my ass and my mouth wit the same napkin-grafh

and u wonder why i strive for the bucks, cause now they charge me like $1.25 for a dutch-grafh

Comment

how am i on anyones dick for stating facts homo when your the one yelling out g unit in your posts what are u repping them now lol your the one stuck to 50s cock

and it dont matter if there really doing it or not the fact is 50 said if anyone brought his family in this dissing them on records he was gonna take it to the streets and they did & he still aint doing shit he just another studio gangsta like dre & em

Comment

Yeh right man.....50 hasnt done nothin, but since Ja n that sayin all that shit have they really kidnapped his kid?NAW well then fuck off, stop tryin to get attention and replys to ur threads, cheap cheap

Comment

yo this n1gga jus waste thread u half snitch

every post is hatin....this *****'s lame
          I STAY WIT DAT EXCLUSIVE SH1T.. HOLLA AT ME DOGG...IMA STEP AHEAD.. EVERY N1GGA..

Comment

yooooooooooo where u here this at ? cuz i kno all the spots to get info an i never heard n e this. Zino never mention 50 in ne of his diss records towards eminem but he clowned everyone else i wonder y ? whens the last time u heard ja wit to nine milli's never
            u neverhear ne one call out 50 form where he from south side queens i wonder y ? like he siad ' i shot , been shot sold crack in the streets my attitude is gangsta so i can stand some beef "

Comment

Apart from the obvious hating and groupie-isms, Ill add this:

The quote I read months back, said something to the effect that if someone talks about his family, they better hope he doesnt take them seriously, cuz if he seriously thinks his family is in trouble, hell take that to the street. My suspicion is he doesnt take their threats seriously. Do you?

Realistically, what kind of fool would he be if he had hits put out on all of them over a comment made on a record? So he goes to jail for murder, conspiracy, whatever, or dies in a revenge killing (in or out of jail poor Supreme is a nationwide household name by now), all because of what an R&B rapper and his crew rapped on a record? They are obviously trying to provoke him, hed be a sheep to let them lead his way for him.

It would also show that he took their threats seriously. I personally dont think Irv is gonna order any grandma killed or anything else. As for Jas disses to his moms, 50 started that with his own disses, which he was not serious about either, so let the show go on its the HHWF..
              Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
              Would you let the system
              make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

no lie if 50 was my enemy i would make that ***** pay the cost....he said "if you was smart you'd be shook of me....cause i'll get tired of looking for you shoot up ya momma's crib and have ya ass look for me" or some shit like that. We all saw where his grandma stay........and if your in NY it shouldnt be hard to figure out where she lives..........i'd pop shots through her window every other day of the week.
                My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

Originally posted by bigdru619
                  yooooooooooo where u here this at ? cuz i kno all the spots to get info an i never heard n e this. Zino never mention 50 in ne of his diss records towards eminem but he clowned everyone else i wonder y ? whens the last time u heard ja wit to nine milli's never
                  u neverhear ne one call out 50 form where he from south side queens i wonder y ? like he siad ' i shot , been shot sold crack in the streets my attitude is gangsta so i can stand some beef "

Benzino has a whole song dissing 50.....you apparently dont know all the spots to get info
                  My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

carry that somewhere
                    Virginia is for lovers and not for haters. I an reppin Berkley for life to the fullest.

Comment

watch and see...50 take that shit for real...you just watch and see.

Comment

four dub

Let say you pop a clip into his grandma. What do you think hes going to do to you after he finds out? It ain't even matter if you president of United States he probably find a way to track you, shit on you, spit on you, and then kill you

Yeah if I was 50 but im not i would come look for your ass and break your mother fucken neck and i wont even be sad or mad i might even black out not even thinking straight just kill your mother fucking ass lol

but thats just me

dont know about 50
                        AIM: MnMzE

Comment

damn who cares what he is doin in tha streets 50 is makin mad money why ja is always cryin bout somethin
                          MSN [email protected]

E'rybody wanna shoot em up bang bang
                          Way I was raised we had to knuckle up and throw them thangs
                          We got em up and you know I had to check em swell
                          Cuz if I ran home and didn't fight back my mom'd beat that tail
                          Just received word from my folks upstate
                          They said uh, they tryin ta, they tryin ta take away our weights
                          And uh, no more beef and pork just muslim books and fish fork
                          and laps around the yard with my Walkman bumpin this
                          Now I'm bouts ta get married, is it clever
                          Thought it was, till I got the Dear John letter
                          Been down for ten bucks and got a eight year stay
                          And I just found out she had her baby yesterday
                          Ain't nobody been to see me yet, but I ain't gonna worry
                          Man ya out there ballin main can you drop a twenty up in my commisary
                          Uhh, my family thinks that I'm a thug homie
                          When you see my momma man give her a hug for me
                          And tell her

E-40

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by anradaliza, Yesterday, 11:23 PM
                          0 responses