question bout vh1's top 50 hip hop artists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question bout vh1's top 50 hip hop artists

during the countdown someone was giving their top 5 rap albums..... someone picked rakims album with eric b, the song they played for just about 5 seconds had the illest beat but i have no clue what its called, it sounds almost like a wu tang beat, uptempo and shit, its somethin like bump bump bump bump, BUMP BUMP......bump bump bump bump, BUMP BUMP...haha probably think im retarded but help me out if u can

peaaaaace
    i dont take shit from no man, i set up my own fam, never was a kid, came out the pussy a grown man, i slept in a slum, im second to none, I'll give you 10 seconds to run 9 7 3 2 BLAOOOW...sticky

with my NUTS on your TONSILS, while youre on stage rapping at your WACK ASS CONCERT...snoop

you got a price on your head, all the *****s wanna see ya dead, i dont know what ya did but they wanna kill you, your wife, and your kids on contact.... X raided

aint no love for them hoes and im knowin, bitches only JOCKIN x raided cuz i be flowin, thats why im showin em love and affection in they silky sections, my erections spilting milky secretions in they directions, when they in your presence, they say you KING, but when you aint around they clown, likes you'sa peasant...X MOTHERFUCKIN RAIDED...

the canibus bring the sickest drama, fierce enough to pierce the thickest armor, i smack bitches for tryn'a suck dick through a condom. CANIBUS

its mentally unimaginable, mathematically incalcuable, inextricably infallible, lets not forget utterly impossible, or morally unsermountable, to assume that i could lose if i battled you... CANIBUS

Re: question bout vh1's top 50 hip hop artists

Originally posted by truewarrior
    haha probably think im retarded
    AIM: Bighurtboy

Check out some real HIP-HOP! CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED!

check out my raps:
    http://www.soundclick.com/medicinman

Comment

i dunno, but you need to check out that whole CD (i'm guessing it was 'paid in full' which was one of the most revolutionary rap albums of all time. without rakim, who know where rap would be today). it's only 10 songs, so it shouldn't be that hard to find the song you are looking for.

Comment

What do you mean rap wouldn't be here without Rakim. who the fuck is rakim, and where has he been the last say, 15 years? Please, just because u have one good album doesnt make u the shit. He aint consistent, so he has no respect from me.

Comment

was eminem on the countdown cuzz i fell asleep like on#5
          WHAT UP BLOOD? WHAT UP CUZ? WHAT UP BLOOD? WHAT UP GANGSTA.

-BLAckTexT TiLL THa DeAf!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius45
            and where has he been the last say, 15 years? .
            um, he released an album in 1999
            The Bad Guy

Comment

will somebody tell me like 3 of rakims best songs cuz im tryin to find the song with the ill beat that i heard and i cant find it.
              i dont take shit from no man, i set up my own fam, never was a kid, came out the pussy a grown man, i slept in a slum, im second to none, I'll give you 10 seconds to run 9 7 3 2 BLAOOOW...sticky

with my NUTS on your TONSILS, while youre on stage rapping at your WACK ASS CONCERT...snoop

you got a price on your head, all the *****s wanna see ya dead, i dont know what ya did but they wanna kill you, your wife, and your kids on contact.... X raided

aint no love for them hoes and im knowin, bitches only JOCKIN x raided cuz i be flowin, thats why im showin em love and affection in they silky sections, my erections spilting milky secretions in they directions, when they in your presence, they say you KING, but when you aint around they clown, likes you'sa peasant...X MOTHERFUCKIN RAIDED...

the canibus bring the sickest drama, fierce enough to pierce the thickest armor, i smack bitches for tryn'a suck dick through a condom. CANIBUS

its mentally unimaginable, mathematically incalcuable, inextricably infallible, lets not forget utterly impossible, or morally unsermountable, to assume that i could lose if i battled you... CANIBUS

Comment

that song

is called Flow Forever. I can hear the beat in my head right now, and what you said is it haha. good song.

Comment

thanks dirty c

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Lurker07, 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Allanmathew  
                  Started by Kiryanvasez, Today, 05:05 AM
                  0 responses