• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 and ja rule beef on mtv2 now!

"the wrap" is on mtv2. they are discussing the background on the 50/ja beef

word wat time it came on??

and when will it be re-airing

i missed it
    I STAY WIT DAT EXCLUSIVE SH1T.. HOLLA AT ME DOGG...IMA STEP AHEAD.. EVERY N1GGA..

Comment

after watchin this shiit, i think 50 keep talk shiit and don;t wanna real beef with murder inc and ja rule, at the end of this beef it will show us who is the real wanskta
      http://www.hornyhumor.com/Animation/ani10.gif

Comment

it replays tomorrow at 1030 edt..u can check out mtv.com for all the replay dates.

hey 50centworld...yeah ja talking alot of shit for the cameras and for the magazines(xxl)...if he was so bad, i dont think he wouldve been getting robbed of his chain repeatedly..hes a fucking joke! the only reason hes bitching now because he knows his career is over! per foxy brown, def jam said it! she also said murder inc, the biggest rise and fall of hip hop this year. he has nothing to lose now so he wants to talk shit now! if u recall, they said someone turn the lights out..kinda hard to determine who to shoot at with the lights out and youre outnumbered. perhaps he wanted to stay in the music biz and not be locked up for shooting jarule and/or his no talent pussy friends!

Comment

Ja a bitch if he so gangsta why when em went up to him he givin em mad love actin like shit was all good?

BECAUSE JA A BITCH!!!!!!

Comment

when was that
            San Diego Chargers AFC WEST CHAMPIONS ::

Bitches they come they go

THE WEST IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i don't know i heard it from a friend. maybe he heard it from someone maybe it didn't happen but JA IS STILL A BITCH no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by g unit848
                Ja a bitch if he so gangsta why when em went up to him he givin em mad love actin like shit was all good?

BECAUSE JA A BITCH!!!!!!

You really need to stop feeding into everything Eminem says.....

Facts are......Jarule didn't have a "real" beef with Eminem or Dre when the two crossed paths the time Eminem recalled. Jarule didnt have beef with Eminem untill he "authorized" 50 Cent to put out diss records towards him. 50 Cent has been using this beef to get exposure.....he's juiced the hell out of this beef. Ja kept the shit on the streets. You didn't know about it untill 50 Cent told you about it. If you watched the special you'll see its not a one sided thing where 50 is whooping ass and Ja and his crew are getting beat. You'll also notice Jarule doesn't glorify his end of the battle, and admits to slipping. (one account he talks about swinging a crutch at anything in sight even accidently hitting some of his own people) Both camps have exchanged blows. In an interview Ja said if Eminem allows 50 Cent to put out records towards him than fuck Eminem and Dre he'll bring it to them too. Thats not beef thats a warning SO you should be asking Eminem..........WHY DIDNT HE SAY SOMETHING TO JA?.........instead he walked away thanked God there was not a problem went home and got on a record talking shit.........its plain and simple to see who the real "wankstaz" are in this situation.
                My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

yall dickryders need to learn just cause someone sings dont mean there pussy ja & murder inc might be musically wack but when it comes down to street shit 50/shady/aftermath dont want none there the real deal hate all u want them *****z aint to be fucked with there the ones being investigated by the feds for murder & money laundery they roll with supreme & he got 50 shot up they fucked up 50 2 times & put him in the hospital what did 50 do sucker punch ja grab his chain than ran like a bitch ja even admitted it if they want that ***** dead believe it will happen
                  Last edited by 187; 04-28-2003, 10:35 AM.

Comment

yeah that chain pulling shit.......its funny cause thats the only way he could of got away with a *****s chain.........pick it up and run................whats so gangsta about that...........real gangsta will snatch ya shit and hold in front of yo fucking face and say thanks for the chain homie

Comment

man.. i didn't know that using a crutch and turning off the lights in a fight is gangsta

And Ja didn't keep this beef on da streets he talked shit about 50 on hot 97 and on The Last Temptation cd
                      Last edited by razor; 04-28-2003, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by razor
                        man.. i didn't know that using a crutch and turning off the lights in a fight is gangsta

And Ja didn't keep this beef on da streets he talked shit about 50 on hot 97 and on The Last Temptation cd

This was AFTER 50 Cent ran his mouth on every song that he could.......i mean i can picture this guy 10 years from now still holding on to this beef for dear life. Cutting off the light and using a crutch is gangsta......it means your intending to really fuck someone up REAL bad.

Comment

Originally posted by four dub
                          This was AFTER 50 Cent ran his mouth on every song that he could.......i mean i can picture this guy 10 years from now still holding on to this beef for dear life. Cutting off the light and using a crutch is gangsta......it means your intending to really fuck someone up REAL bad.

true

but wtf was banks doing in all of this they said he was there to was he just watching or did he get fucked up to?

Comment

banks dont look like he can throw for shit......i picture him hiding in the darkness...........and when the lights cut back on putting on a show like he was handling *****z

Comment

i guess all the people watching THE WRAP will think 50 just talking shit and didn't want to take it to the street. i kinda lost my respect to 50.
                              http://www.hornyhumor.com/Animation/ani10.gif

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by BrewsterScoty, Today, 09:04 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrewsterScoty  
                              Started by WesleyDrake, Today, 06:34 PM