No announcement yet.

Any real 50 fans left on this board???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any real 50 fans left on this board???

For the longest now all I've been hearing is hate, hate, hate, and every now and then some a little more hate. Not sure who said this, but don't really care who it was. 50 is a joke to real rap fans???

How many real 50 fans we got left on this board seriously?
    "Those who fear death are in denial for death is promised to all"

by 50 Cent

I still like 50 alot. I dunno about any one elese but I do.
    My Website

11-28-03 - Black Friday
    12 songs...12 producers...
    Jay-Z The Black Album

Comment

I tink 50 is one of the realist and illist rappers I've ever heard. Between Dr. Dre's produceing and 50's skill he just sounds tight and enyone thinks he sucks I'll do it 50 style and cap them out hollaa...
      lyrical bully

Comment

50's overrated. he aiight but he aint nuffin special he was betta back in da day and now he praised by groupies fresh off da set of trl and 106 and park cuz aftermath and shady signed him. i remember when people was ridin obie's dick when he got signed now dem numbaz went down pretty fast afta da hype wore out. he is all publicity im not a big 50 fan he just aiight wit his
        CRYSTAL [email protected]
        Presents...

-- The Finest Collection Of Independent MCs To Date --
        *The Rap Killers Be Here*

.:CC Roster:.
        :::> Zen :: ALphA-OmeGA :: Urban AKA :: dirteminded82 :: Cutty :: verbal assult :: Kritikal :: Teknique <:::

Comment

for reall haters just need to stop saying shit about 50. do ya'll know who fucking gay ya'll look when you hate on 50. i mean come on, seriously go get a fucking life. nobody telling you to like 50. so just stop the hating. cause ya'll look dumb ass hell. for reall tho, 50 is the shit right now. and ain't nobody going to stop him. he is one of the realilst rappers out there right now. i've been a big fan of 50's since 97'. that just lets you know how fucking real he is. he raps about his life. and that's what brought him all this fame. cause people know he aint fake. he's on the top of the world and he's going to stay there for a long time!!

"~you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass, casue if you have a glass jaw, i'll break your face~" *50 Cent*
          *1*

Comment

Originally posted by 50'smaingirl
            for reall haters just need to stop saying shit about 50. do ya'll know who fucking gay ya'll look when you hate on 50. i mean come on, seriously go get a fucking life. nobody telling you to like 50. so just stop the hating. cause ya'll look dumb ass hell. for reall tho, 50 is the shit right now. and ain't nobody going to stop him. he is one of the realilst rappers out there right now. i've been a big fan of 50's since 97'. that just lets you know how fucking real he is. he raps about his life. and that's what brought him all this fame. cause people know he aint fake. he's on the top of the world and he's going to stay there for a long time!!

"~you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass, casue if you have a glass jaw, i'll break your face~" *50 Cent*
            *1*
            god do u ever stop

yes but dont post much bout him cause of the groupies/label that ruined his career/every1 listens to him
            welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
            but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

50'smaingirl,
              You got the lyrics wrong there girl. It's "You shouldn't throw stones/If you live in a glass house/If you got a glass jaw/You should watch your mouth because I'll break your face"
              My Website

11-28-03 - Black Friday
              12 songs...12 producers...
              Jay-Z The Black Album

Comment

*1*

Real 50 fan here

I agree with you 50'smaingirl but no need to get angry

We are all real 50 fans.....thats why we are here

And just because Wanksta/In Da Club is the first 50 track you heard doesn't make you a groupie

I agree there are alot of little kids in this forum----but they are not groupies just youngsters and chicks

And to all you people here calling people 50's groupies and shit
                We all know you are all Ex-Eminem groupies :D when he first came out

Comment

50 is average...he crafts a lot of garbage and some good shit...his strongest points are probably in flow, but his lyrics are weak a good portion of the time...i think that because i purchased his album and the new breed DVD (your crazy if you think i paid $20 for that shit; i paid $5) that makes me a fan...why??? Because i wasted my time and money purchasing his product, which is going to make his pockets fatter as well as Jimmy Iovine, Dre, Eminem, and anybody else involved behind the scenes in "50 cent mania"...I think i'm a much realer fan than some of the people on this site who follow 50 blindly until they deny 50's lack of lyrical ability, and start pouring out more of their money to anything that is 50 related...i'm different, if he comes out with something wack, i won't support (new breed was wack, but it only strained me by $5)...I can't stand to see people rally behind an artist, even if the artist is releasing garbage...

Comment

Yea, alot of fuckers be puttin' *****z down than showin' love
                    Imma real 50 fan, 50 is 1 of the realest rappers out now. And if *****z wanna hate.....then let em'. I they use 2 amuse me but now it's not even funny. halla

Comment

suck a cock!!

*1*

shut the fuck up you little bitch, what makes you think you have the right to talk people you never ever even seen like that, you fucking fifty groupie, go suck on your dad's old wrinked dick!!
                      "seriously go get a fucking life" - if i ever saw you i'd smash your fucking 14-year old head in with a rock, did it ever occur to you that people have different taste in music, as with all other shit??!
                      you stupid bitch, now who looks "dumb as hell", hating on people who don't like the same music as you do, dissing them cause they haven't got all caught up in the hype like your sorry hoe ass, what the fucks' with that??! respect other people's musical preferences, goddamnit!! and who the hell cares how long you've liked him, but i expose, you, you fucking groupie, you're just like all them little dickriders who downloads "infinate" off the web, then goes on here claiming that they've been feeling eminem since '96, when in reality they first heard of him when "the marshall mathers lp" came out, that's you, that' you, groupie!!
                      you probably heard of 50 cent three months ago when you was watching trl in your room, then you saw eminem in his video so you had to go online and find some shit out about the guy, so you read his biography on some internet site and figure you can make yourself look good by going on here, claiming that you've been listening to him since 1997, cause that's a year that stupid biography happened to mention!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK!!
                      POPE BENEDICT XVI

-----------------------------------------

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=201557

Comment

im fan to the fullest
                        WHAT UP BLOOD? WHAT UP CUZ? WHAT UP BLOOD? WHAT UP GANGSTA.

-BLAckTexT TiLL THa DeAf!

Comment

The best thing that came out of 50's mouth was Eminem's cock
                          Too much..I'm tired..In the company of...those that fear

Comment

WOW I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE REAL FANS HERE BUT ALL I SEE IS REAL HATERS SO IT'S LIKE WHAT IF ULIKE 50 U A GROUPIE? MAKES NO SENSE MOST PEEPS ARE HERE TO SUPPORT HIM IF UR A REAL FAN HOW U GONNA SAY HE'S GARBAGE? UR NOT A FAN U MIGHT LIKE A COUPLE OF HIS SONGS THAT DON'T MAKE YOU A REAL FAN AND YES EVERYONE DOES HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES AND IF U DON'T LIKE 0 CENT THEN WHY ARE YA HERE??? THAT'S LIKE A WASTE OF TIME YOU WOULDN'T SEE ME ON SOMEONE ELSES FORUM I DON'T LIKE AND THINK HHAS NO TALENT AND IS GARBAGE! BUT I GUESS PEEPS GET BORED SO THEY LIKE TO START SHIT WHEN THEY KNOW A LOTTA PEEPS GONNA RESPOND ANYWAY I GOT MUCH LUV FOR 50 NOT A GROUPIE,TRICK,HOE AND FO SHO NOT ON HIS DICK!! I DON'T LIKE EVERY SINGLE SONG HE'S MADE BUT I LIKE MOST OF THEM AND CAN'T WAIT FTO SEE HIM IN CONCERT THIS SUMMER
                            NOW IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M HERE FOR A REAL REASON CAUSE HE GOT HIT LIKE I GOT HIT AND HE AIN'T ******* BREATHING!

Comment

ALSO NOT ALL 50 FANS ARE EMINEM FANS OR DRE FANS
                              NOW IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M HERE FOR A REAL REASON CAUSE HE GOT HIT LIKE I GOT HIT AND HE AIN'T ******* BREATHING!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by nslryax, Today, 09:48 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nslryax
                              by nslryax